7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 150 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#23 7 years ago

4 Square would have my interest but (as somebody in the middle/neutral of all of this) I'm a bit worried following all of those other threads! I think it turned me off from buying a little as a serious buyer, and I'm sure others feel the same. Also not looking forward to hearing the price.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

What is so hard to understand about me have family plans this weekend? These machines have been sitting in the garage folded up for over 3 years! Two deaths in the family, two estate houses to get cleaned out and sold, two sons needing help with houses they bought, and life outside of pinball has basically kept me away from the hobby for almost 4 years.
HOW THE HELL can I give people prices & descriptions when I have not looked at these machines in years? I don't remember what was done to each since we bought it, etc. Starting Tuesday we will start working through them and AS SOON AS I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SELLING I'll be happy to post more.
My original thread was to give people a heads up these would be coming up for sale -- NOTHING MORE & NOTHING LESS. Two weeks later and over 100 post later we are back to WHERE ARE THE PICTURES & PRICES? THEY ARE COMING ASAP!

Wait until you have said info and THEN post the thread (too late now, please not another one). Otherwise you are just poking at the riot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-14-machines-for-sale-in-carlisle-pa-new-year-information?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.