You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lineman (resized).JPG
sunset (resized).jpg
Home Sweet Home (resized).JPG
tower rock (resized).JPG
#1 4 years ago

Firewatch is one of my favorite adventure video games. You're Henry, a summer fire lookout in a national forest, trying to forget your problems at home by living alone in a lookout tower and speaking only with your boss Delilah via walkie-talkie. Mystery and misadventures ensue. Great music, beautiful views, fun humor, but don't watch the trailer it's too spoilery. Today I received a discount code from GOG.com to download it for PC for $5 instead of paying $20. IM me before 4/5/20 if you want the single-use code to give the game a shot.
tower rock (resized).JPGtower rock (resized).JPG

#2 4 years ago

Absolutely excellent game! One of my favorite story driven games of this generation. Really look forward to what that team creates next.

#3 4 years ago
Home Sweet Home (resized).JPGHome Sweet Home (resized).JPG
#4 4 years ago

Excellent game. Another story-driven one I really enjoyed was Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons.

#5 4 years ago
sunset (resized).jpgsunset (resized).jpg
#6 4 years ago

I really liked the look of this game, and then saw it was for switch, so i waited and then got distracted. Still interested though and maybe now is the time.

#7 4 years ago
lineman (resized).JPGlineman (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firewatch-adventure-video-game?hl=paulbaptise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.