Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by hawkeye11
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hi all....... New to the pinside comm. and been a pin tinkerer for about year and rebuilding this FP.

I have one problem left: when I engage the right and left flipper in quick succession it just quits playing and all the lights flash and I have to reset.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

#8 12 years ago

Thanks guys...... I just seems like after I fix one problem, it leads to another. Would it be the filter capacitor for the +28vdc solenoid and flipper power supplies?

What connecter should I replace?

Are replacement power boards (good ones) available? I have the rottendog combo board in already.

#10 12 years ago

Thanks, looks like that will be my saturday project with the meter. It just started doing this, just before the new board went in I could activate the flippers all day...

back to work I guess

#12 12 years ago

Many thanks guys........ It was the rectifier (it was good) but the spade clip was loose. I went ahead and replaced them all.

Finally the machine is 100%..... Thanks to the support of you all I gained some more knowledge and restored my first pinball machine.

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-resets?tu=lostone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.