(Topic ID: 106822)

Firepower Project Bay Area - $SOLD

By Pinballrus

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

This is a project Firepower that I am looking to pass on. I began repairing the boards, but now would like to free up some space and cash for a different project, as seems to happen all to frequently in this hobby.

The good:
Seems to be complete - backglass has a little flaking, all plastics are there, all boards are there
I recently recapped the power board and seem to be getting good power to everything
All displays worked after the power board was recapped
Cab is in OK shape
Cheap

The bad:
There is some playfield wear (maybe about the size of 3 quarters together) roughly in the center of the playfield.
Some of the inserts are lifting some (should be able to be glued back in)
Needs a shopping and cleaning top & bottom (comes with a fresh rubber kit)
I started on the bulletproofing of the MPU & Driver board (new female end of the 40pin, new transistors, and a few other components) Unfortunately, now I am not getting anything out of the displays, I have not yet attempted to troubleshoot this.

I can take some photos tonight.

Price is SOLD

#2 9 years ago

Also should note that I would possibly be interested in a partial trade + cash for either a Skateball or Flash Gordon! (I'll find the room if it's one of these two!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-project-bay-area-375 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.