Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gorgar (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

I'm not familiar with the older pins but it seems like there are none of these for sale. Doesn't make sense when they made over 17,000 of them. Just wondering what these are going for.

#2 7 years ago

$200 shitshow
$400-600 nice project
$800-1300 in working condition.

One of the last bargains in pinball.

#3 7 years ago

^^^^^ agree with those prices
Mike

#4 7 years ago

Ok appreciate the info. Is this a good game.

#5 7 years ago

I love the game...played one last year and just had to find one. Picked up one of off John Freel at Elkhart Pinball. He said it was the quickest sale he ever had. Sent a text to him...game sold, five minutes after he posted it on his site.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

Ok appreciate the info. Is this a good game.

I wouldn't sell mine.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

Is this a good game.

It's brilliance is in it's simplicity. Simple rules, fantastic shots, brutal speed for a game of that era, and a multi-ball to look forward to. Also, the first to have a display "animation."

As CrazyLevi said, it's one of the last bargains in pinball. You get a ton of bang for you buck on this one. If the price is right, go for it.

#8 7 years ago

I wish CPR would do another playfield run. People would be lined up. Me included.

#9 7 years ago

Played some FP last night at a friends and had a great time on it. Everyone who says pins are too much money and they can't afford anything need to change gaming eras. I think I only put more money in my pins because I am fortunate enough to to be able to afford it, but when I play a fun game like FP I wonder what the heck I am doing and why not strip it down to more affordable games I also enjoy playing? FP makes me feel like I am financially foolish.

FP is awesome. Love the faster speed of the music as you play longer and getting Multiball locked and starting it up. FP is a great back to the basics pinball game reminding me of why I play pinball and why it is so great!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

when I play a fun game like FP I wonder what the heck I am doing and why not strip it down to more affordable games I also enjoy playing? FP is a great back to the basics pinball game reminding me of why I play pinball and why it is so great!

You can have 1/2 dozen fun games for the price of one newer Stern.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

You can have 1/2 dozen fun games for the price of one newer Stern.

True. My friend had Gorgar sitting right next to it also.

#12 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I wish CPR would do another playfield run. People would be lined up. Me included.

This. And a run of back glasses (with the proper colors) wouldn't hurt. Are you listening CPR? PPS?

#14 7 years ago

Not sure why I ignored this game. Gave it a shot in pinball arcade and it's pretty fun. I really want to play the real thing now as I'm considering buying one.

I just don't see any reason to go for a new overpriced/overrated Stern when I can get 3 fun games one of which could be Firepower.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

My friend had Gorgar sitting right next to it also.

Is your friend me, by chance?

Gorgar (resized).jpgGorgar (resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Is your friend me, by chance?

You are my friend now! Lol

#17 7 years ago

Sounds like a no brainier. Appreciate all the info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-price-check-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.