• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

856f3.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Hey folks,

I've looked all over the place at many different examples but I'm still trying to confirm what the original colours of certain playfield inserts for Firepower were.

There is a rollover on the left side of the machine that goes to the ball lock. This rollover looks orange on my machine and The CPR repro playfield.

On the other side, for the three standup targets that light "Power", many examples show these inserts as blue as does the CPR repro playfield. My machine has one red, one white/clear and one blue insert.

Can anyone confirm that these are indeed the original colours before I order replacements?

Thanks,

Dino Z.

#2 8 years ago

On the 2 original Firepowers I have had, I would call the rollovers red.

The power targets inserts are blue. I have seen one or two PFs with some purple inserts there but I believe they may have been faded to that purple from blue....

#3 8 years ago

When the game was new they were red and blue.

#4 8 years ago

The rollovers are red and the "power" targets are blue on my machine. I've seen plenty of examples of insert color variations in other games ( lots of variations other than inserts too). It's not unusual to find stuff like this.

#5 8 years ago

Thanks guys. I found a scan of the original sales brochure and while I can't be 100% certain, if you zoom in, it looks like the Power targets are all blue and that the rollover is red.

Appreciate your input!

Dino Z.

856f3.jpg856f3.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-original-playfield-insert-colours and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.