6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpnsocal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Bear with me, I'm no tech but.....I can BBQ pretty good. I'm assuming you've reset connectors on left side of driver board including the 2J12 as those are the ones I think may be responsible for power/ ground for solenoids. Page 25 of the manual shows a good schematic of colors for flippers etc with org/vio being for the left. There's also a relay on board contained in lil box near 2J12 connector that sometimes has issues.

#4 6 years ago

Reset that whole side as well. Then check again, then next thing I would do is try and eliminate the possibility of pf/cabinet issues and do a jump from left flipper board pin to rt flipper connector socket (you'll need something to act as a pin in the connector and put an alligator clip on it.) You may devise another way of making a secure connection, this just works for me. An insulated Alligator clip will help insure your not touching the adjacent board pins. The connector can be left off as you don't care about any of the other solenoids. Check results and then reverse to Rt flipper pin to left flipper connector socket. Note results.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpnsocal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-one-dead-flipper?tu=lpnsocal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.