4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Brypten
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider busa32927.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi all

Working on a firepower. i cant really track down some of the issues. As of now the game plays. It had a rottendog mpu327-1 board and i think its a speech board from pinballpcbs.com

i have to fix a stuck reset high score button. in the switch test it comes up as closed.

There are a lot of weird things going on.

most of the audio says mission complete ... and not really go through all of the audio. Going to press the test button on the speech board tonight. there are also some other strange things. if i press a 4 player game the player indicator doesnt show the correct player. I will list some of the other issues later.

#2 4 years ago

i rebuilt the plug for the yellow set of wires. I guess it was originally under the battery as i could see lots of corrosion. Well that fixed a lot of the issues. I might rebuild the red side too.

#5 4 years ago

yeah the corrosion was from the previous board.

#6 4 years ago

well guys its still having issues. some lights are still stuck on. like the lower left eject and the play again light. light activity isnt constant. fire roll over lights have no issues until the upper out hole light is lit. just weird stuff. also always hearing mission 112 complete.

ugg. no switch issues. all lights work in diagnostics. all i can boil it down to is IC10 and IC11

for those who have this game i have a switch question. is SW8 (high score reset) supposed to be closed all of the time?

#8 4 years ago

this game is a hot mess. called rottendog told them what was going on they said to them that there is some board issues going on. called ks arcade and they said the same. 45 bucks bench test. i am going to try a differnt pia chip at ic10. maybe that will fix it. the owner of the game doesnt want to put any more money in it as he is way upside down in the pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider busa32927.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-issues-need-help?tu=busa32927 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.