• Latest reply 6 years ago by Da-Shaker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KIMG0857 (resized).JPG
KIMG0855 (resized).JPG
JakesRubberRingChartForFirepower2.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 6 years ago

I'm looking for a rubber ring chart for Firepower 2. I have the service manual, and it's not in there. Can somebody help me out please?

1 month later
#2 6 years ago

A ring chart could not be found, so I made one up, see attached. Thanks to @swillie, @trk12fire, packie1 and Jimmy at the Pinball Resource for their feedback.

JakesRubberRingChartForFirepower2.pdfJakesRubberRingChartForFirepower2.pdf

2 months later
#3 6 years ago

Sorry I couldn't help you more. Thank you for posting your work. I'll try to create this on Titan rubbers.

#4 6 years ago

Can I submit your picture to Titan, so it will help people locate where the rubbers go?

#5 6 years ago

Jake,
Looking at my FirePower II, I see a couple of changes that would help adapt to my machine. On your picture, the top left and right number 3's. I believe the left 3 should be 5 and the right 3 should be 4. However, it is possible that your machine is different from mine. Everything else is looking pretty good. Thanks again for putting this together.

3 months later
#6 6 years ago

Thanks for the help Jake. All my middle posts were 3/4" and the top left 3 should be 1 1/4. Finally ordered some Titan rubbers.

KIMG0855 (resized).JPGKIMG0855 (resized).JPG

KIMG0857 (resized).JPGKIMG0857 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Thanks for the help Jake. All my middle posts were 3/4" and the top left 3 should be 1 1/4. Finally ordered some Titan rubbers.

I did a double take when I noticed the red rubber rings...looks pretty cool, I like it.

In front of the spinner, if the ball comes rolling back down from that way does the small rubber at the end of the longer one kick the ball over enough to reach the right flipper, or do you get the occasional SDTM? I just have one long ring going all the way to the last post and the ball rolls back straight to the left flipper every time, which I kind of appreciate.

#8 6 years ago

Yes, the ball bounces nicely off that left rubber to the right flipper. I don't have a problem with the ball draining when it rolls down the left side. My problem is more on the right side of the playfield, haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-ii-rubber-ring-chart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.