8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Toyguy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toyguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I burned a set of the Firepower custom ROMS, called Firepower Deluxe. They burned without error and seem to generally be working well except that I can't figure out how the 600K Multiball jackpot shot is supposed to work. I lock three balls and start multiball. All of the 1-6 targets are set strobing as the new ROM rulesheet says they should. I then hit the 6 targets and the locks holes are re-enabled, again as the rulesheet says. Upon locking the three balls again, it states there should be a 600K award, but I see no scoring being awarded.

Has anyone ever used these ROMs? Any insights on that function? The spinner skill shot and the "Missions" when you complete both FIRE and POWER are working as the new rules say they should. Just can't figure out this last one...

Dave

#3 8 years ago

Yeah, that's what I have. Just can't get the 600K thing to work as advertised.

#10 8 years ago

Thanks guys, I'll test some more and see if maybe it's 60K. I am running a new Kohout MPU, so it is Sys 7 compatible, but currently running the stock 6 digit displays. I run the 6 digit ROM, as you'd expect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
Tools
Pincoder Store

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toyguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firepower-custom-roms?tu=Toyguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.