(Topic ID: 239124)

Fireball II flipper switch

By ODENONMYSIDE513

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone know the part # for the left flipper button switch on a Fireball II and where I can get a new one. It controls the upper and lower flipper on the left hand side. Any help much appreciated

#3 5 years ago

Thanks big Al. just want to make sure this will work, the one I need is the left flipper which is also tied into the upper flipper as well, so I am able to use the one you sent in the link correct? I am a rookie at all of this so appreciate everyones help and their patience

#4 5 years ago

What exactly are you replacing? The button or the electrical switch it'self?
With the exception of color, most buttons are the same. The electrical switch for a flipper button is typically the same unless there is a lane change switch added on top.
As for activating the upper flipper, that is done by a second EOS mounted to the flipper assembly. Flippers are made so when the flipper flips it's End of Stroke opens about 80%through, then, if there is an upper flipper, it closes a switch to power the upper flipper. This insures both flippers on any one side are not fully powered at once.

1 week later
#5 5 years ago

Thanks again BigAl, I replaced the cabinet switch and had to resolder a wire that had come off of the solenoid, good to go!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 195.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Freeland, MD
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fireball-ii-flipper-switch?hl=bigal56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.