Linked Games

Topic poll

“Stay with original or change it up”

• Go original 2 votes
    67%
  • Change it up 1 vote
    33%

(3 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timab2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hey everybody...I am getting ready to start a restore on my Fireball 2.

The problem that I am having is, I really do not like the cabinet colors or the art work.

First I just dont think that there is that much yellow anywhere on the back backglass or playfield to justify all the yellow on the cabinet.

Then the characters don't seem correct either. The devil looking guy doesn't have that much red in him on the backglass. It's more purple and black. The other guy seem ok, but on the front of cabinet the face almost looks more female than male.

I almost like the original fireball artwork better. So should I change it up and do something different, or go original?

What do you think?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timab2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fireball-ii-cabinet-art-amp-colors?tu=timab2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.