Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Superchicken
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Saw one of these recently in someone's home. Owner was not sure if she wanted to sell it or not, but wanted to have an idea what it's worth. It booted up and played pretty good. It looked like it was in all around very good condition, but I could only see the right side of the cabinet which looked pretty much perfect. Both the backglass and playfield looked very good as well. What's this game worth in very good condition?

#2 4 years ago

Bought one in 2010 for $900. Sold it in 2013 for $900. So...maybe $900?

#3 4 years ago

$1600 is what I was able to sell a very nice unfaded one with a perfect playfield and backglass for. And there wasn't much interest so I felt lucky to get that.

#4 4 years ago

YOU had a "Fireball Classic"? I'll tell you, it's not the EM version, but it was fun to play.

#5 4 years ago

I wasn't one I was looking for, but came in a package deal if you know what I mean. I had it for a couple weeks, but Fireball with three inch flippers and without the zippers was just wrong. It was fun for an hour though.

#6 4 years ago

FBC is fun. I put one in The Sanctum and it gets a lot of love. No its not the original. But at least it has the disk. FB2 was fine for a game with drops and all. But no disk and its does not make sense to call it Fireball. FB-home we pretend does not exist.

I'd say $800 with average wear and tear. $1K-$1,200 nice. Restored, clear coat . . . more

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

FBC is fun. I put one in The Sanctum and it gets a lot of love. No its not the original. But at least it has the disk. FB2 was fine for a game with drops and all. But no disk and its does not make sense to call it Fireball. FB-home we pretend does not exist.
I'd say $800 with average wear and tear. $1K-$1,200 nice. Restored, clear coat . . . more

Ditto

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
1,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pennsville Township, NJ
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside