pintop (resized).jpg
pinright (resized).jpg
pinleft (resized).jpg
pinfront (resized).jpg
glas-fbclas (resized).jpg
IMG_2275 (resized).JPG
fireball_restore_complete_1 (resized).jpg
fireball_cabinet_decal_right_start (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sheahan2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

I am finishing up the artwork for mine. I also added a front decal to go around the coindoor! Once I have a quote, I will be happy to pass along the finished product...at-cost. It was fun for me to work on this one.

I fixed the fact the sides aren't reflected (they are the same piece of vinyl...one fireball is shooting to the back and one to the front)...also added a Bally decal for the empty diamond on the coin door. There is all the vinyl inside the spot for the coin door that will be cut out...any recommendations on what to use it for?

Bottom line my finished product will be, two reflected sides for the head, two reflected sides for the cab, and one for the front. It will be adhesive vinyl with a laminate on mine. The laminate is optional but it protects it a little.

Disclosure, I did this for fun and by no means am a Photoshop expert.

#10 6 years ago

I stayed up late last night and finished the entire thing. I saw the original sticker that goes on the coin door and wasn't too impressed with it, so I designed my own that incorporates the theme of the machine with the original bally logo (Far Right One). I plan on finishing the bally logo, adding the original bally midway logo. Any thoughts on decals for the apron? I have a good original apron, should I just keep original decals and throw them in the middle as spares for whomever may want this? I am on travel this week until Wednesday, anyone have pictures of the warning stickers? Perhaps custom rule card inserts to fill in the blanks...?

Fireball Right Side Head (resized).jpgFireball Right Side Head (resized).jpg

Fireball Cabinet Front (resized).jpgFireball Cabinet Front (resized).jpg

Fireball Left Side Cabinet (resized).jpgFireball Left Side Cabinet (resized).jpg

Fireball Left Side Head (resized).jpgFireball Left Side Head (resized).jpg

Fireball Right Side Cabinet (resized).jpgFireball Right Side Cabinet (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

Finished up the three Bally logos early today (See below). I also finished up a majority of the apron graphics for a Williams Gorgar and a Space Odyssey that needs vinyl numbers for mock score reels. Still will need to verify all dimensions before I send off to the graphics shop.

I used to have access to powdercoating for free and wish I still had that to get these legs, side rails, lock down bar and plunger metal turned red. Might steal the red legs I have on my Gorgar for the Fireball and add yellow leg protectors.

Bally Logos (resized).jpgBally Logos (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago

So after I finished the backglass and masking, i realized that the color schemes I had been using were different between the backglass and the side art. Anyone have any opinions on the colors I should go with? I think the colors I pulled from my original were already off enough to make it look different and bad. Here are the new colors that match the backglass.

Search Fireball Backglass if you want to see the other forum I am discussing the fireball backglass in.

Fireball Left Side Cabinet V2 (resized).jpgFireball Left Side Cabinet V2 (resized).jpg

2 years later
#23 3 years ago

So I'm back home from my deployment. Worked with @TexasPinballPickers to finalize the artwork package. I'll be uploading two versions: original set and my custom version. Looking to get multiple sets printed when the shops reopen.

FB_IMG_1589685516417 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1589685516417 (resized).jpgFireball Left Side Cabinet V2 (resized).jpgFireball Left Side Cabinet V2 (resized).jpg
#24 3 years ago

Here are the two different designs...

1st design is original artwork. The head artwork has flames that go front to back, the body has a fireball that goes from back to front or front to back. Unlike the original the left side is a reflection of the right side. The original artwork does not include the decal for the front of the pinball machine.

2nd design is custom. The head is the exact same as original, the body has Fireball over top and the front is custom.

FBC Final Cab Front (w Overlay) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab Front (w Overlay) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab LS (My Design) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab LS (My Design) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab RS (My Design) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab RS (My Design) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab RS (Original) (resized).jpgFBC Final Cab RS (Original) (resized).jpgFBC Final Head LS (resized).jpgFBC Final Head LS (resized).jpg
3 months later
#25 3 years ago

So I chose the art shop that provides pinball decals to Texas Pinball Pickers. They printed the prototype while I was on deployment and tried it out. After months of waiting and multiple bad batches of decals the decals are finally in! I have a couple extras printed out if anyone else wants one.

3 weeks later
#27 3 years ago

I also have a set that is black instead of blue, no logo on the side and no front artwork for around the coin door.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monterey, CA
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sheahan2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fireball-classic-solid-state-cabinet-decals?tu=sheahan2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.