Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fb2.jpg
fb7.jpg
fb3.jpg
fb11.jpg
fb9.jpg
#1 9 years ago

picked up a fireball classic. turn it on coin up and it starts with sound play a ball when you finish it does not start another? i touched the leafswitch by ball and it shoots another out but stays on ball one?
i am very new when it comes to any pin tech stuff so any help would be great. this thing is older then i like my pinball but would like to get it going 100% to give it a try. if anyone is local and can swing by i could pay to have it fixed im in so Calif area fb2.jpgfb2.jpgfb7.jpgfb7.jpgfb3.jpgfb3.jpgfb11.jpgfb11.jpgfb9.jpgfb9.jpgColton Ca 92324

#2 9 years ago

pinwiki.com

You need to do some homework before poking around in there...

#3 9 years ago

Strange post. Asking about a ball advance issue but posting 5 pics of a game. Other than the right side fade a very nice FBC. Usually the reds in the backglass fade to a dull pink.

Anyway, the very last picture shows the leaf switch under the outhole and it looks very tight. This is suppose to be an open connection until a ball exits and the wire pushes them together. Start with the easy / mechanical possibilities. Check the gap on your leafs.

#4 9 years ago

Are you getting any score? Otherwise it will always be on ball one. I would have to second tax man on the leaf switch being closed.

#5 9 years ago

I wouldn't mind coming out to help you but I am sick right now. I picked up a hydro thunder from you about a year back.

#6 9 years ago

the game is scoring. i have been playing with the leaf switch to no avail. if you can come out cireone that would be great!

#7 9 years ago

Press the little red button inside the coin door and go into switch test.

Use the balls to test the switches - not your fingers!

#8 9 years ago

So you are just going to sell it now? And not even list it here

#9 9 years ago

I can sell it here. i want something newer. i will sell or trade no problem.
[email protected] email me if interested welcome to come see it.

#10 9 years ago

800 or trade toward 80s or newer can add cash

#11 9 years ago

this is sold thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monterey, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fireball-classic-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.