IMG_2646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2644 (resized).jpeg
fbc (resized).png
FBC - Plastic protector 1 (resized).png
FBC - Plastic protector 2 (resized).png
FBC - Plastic protector 3 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cariba.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

One of the guys doesn't seem to realize the prior Fireball (EM) had the same skill shot, interesting.
He does mention 6MBC though.

Ya, but not exactly the same skill shot, the EM had only one lane (and one reward/bonus), where as the classic has two colinear lanes (and two different rewards).

...but note I didn't hear the podcast not sure what they said exactly.

4 months later
#107 1 year ago

Can anyone clarify the point, scoring rewards and bonus system for this game...I think I have a decent understanding but want to know better details.
So each mushroom advances the bonus. But what I dont understand is what does the round special give when its lit? Does that depend on what the setting is set to? Is the choice extra ball, points or free credit? Is there a way to give a free ball when reaching 1st score mark (say 500K) , but then free credit when the next two score missions are achieved (say 1.5 M and 2.5 M)?

What about the red arrow special for the side drain lane? What does that award and what are the options? Which setting number is that changeabke from? How is this special lit?

Which special is lit when u hit the captive ball target when the special is flashing inside there? The round one or the side drain lane one?

Thanks fellow owners.

3 months later
#112 10 months ago

I have an MVRAM to install on this, are there any specific instructions? never done this before...do I leave current batteries in until it is installed?

4 months later
#121 5 months ago

Yes, that is what they are for, some playfields added an extra post so that the ball would not hit the plastic (that keeps the ball trapped)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monterey, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cariba.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fireball-classic-club?tu=Cariba and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.