Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hahaha.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

at around $820 a game, a retailer or operator could stand to make some money depending on how much work they need

Keep in mind that includes 43 arcade games, many that are likely worth less than $300 each (only 10 of those are marked as showroom, meaning working 100%, and probably worth barely over $800 if that).

There's a pinball router in chicago that's been trying to sell his machines as a package deal (with 500 boxes of parts) for about 3 years now:
    chicago.craigslist.org link

Never discusses price, just says make me an offer, which nobody does because he's always asking $3k for a beat up No fear or T2.

#16 9 years ago

Ok I decided to do that math. Giving honest fair market value prices (not his inflated retail prices), I came up with about $82,400 just for the pins. Now that's keeping in mind every single pinball is in working condition, very little wear (cabinet or playfield). I suppose someone could take that chance (or buy the lot and split it amongst a group of collectors), but if it's been up there this long, clearly they aren't worth it.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from flecom:

they redo all the graphics?

Yes, with fancy sharpie markers

1 week later
    #59 9 years ago

Mike is very punchy new yorker "hey I'm walkin over here" attitude, and unless something is perfect it's "crap" in his eyes . However, both him and Ray seem to do good restores.. Nothing I would buy (I may as well go to HEP at those prices), but I do love Ray's personality and knowledge of how to fix something. He's like the geeky friend you hung out with during high school.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-saletnt-amusements?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.