Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hahaha.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nemesis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago

Eh, are paint pens so bad for touchup? I have seen MUCH worse.

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Yes. Though I live no more than two hours from either TNT or GRC, I'm not their customer base. I like doing the work myself. For me, it's 90% of the fun. Not to mention that I just don't have the money to spend on a game from TNT, let alone GRC.
    On a side note, while Todd kinda reminds me of Morey (the wig salesman) from Goodfellas, at least you can tell he's really into the history of the business. Nonetheless, the TNT stickers on the aprons f*cking disgusts me. STOP IT! YOU'RE RUINING THEM!
    Leaving Ray out of it, Mike (and those two girls) just seem like they're too high strung to comfortably watch on youtube. Maybe, too much caffeine (or something else). I mean just watch the first couple minutes of this video from Pinfest 2014. Jeez! Calm down, dude!
    » YouTube video

Mike reminds me of a used car salesman on amphetamines. The guy sells way to hard. Pinball is supposed to be a fun relaxing hobby, he comes off as way too pushy to me. That entire video was uncomfortable to watch. Yikes. Either way they do excellent work restoring pins!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nemesis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-saletnt-amusements?tu=Nemesis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.