My fire power needs more work. I did replace the right flipper assembly and now have lane advance working, but it again also advances the carry over bonus by 1000 with each hit.
I have checked continuity for column 6 and row 5.
I used the single reference point at switch 45 and had good signals to all switches in the row and up to the board connection. For the column I used #43 and was good for 41,42,44,45,48 and to the board. Could not find 47,46.
Other issues have developed.
1. When target 4 is hit, it lights up 1,2,3&4.
2. When I turn it on the upper right eject fires multiple times before stopping. I have credits and hit the start button, score resets and it says FirePower, but no balls load into the shooter.
I have checked the switch with the ejector and it is working properly. I have checked continuity for column 5 and row 4 and they are good.
I checked solenoid test in diagnostics? And 2,3,4 did not fire
1. Is the continuity testing valid from a single reference point.
2. Is the problem likely in the board.
3. Ideas regarding the balls not loading and repeating ejector