10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Great deal here. Ed

#2 10 years ago

why you posting this and not picking it up?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why you posting this and not picking it up?

Yeah, why not???

#4 10 years ago

this?
stlouis.craigslist.org link

Guarantee it's gone. There's a pinball reseller down there, and pins rarely come up in that town. I'm sure it's already in his truck.

#5 10 years ago

There's a reseller in every city.

#6 10 years ago

The pinball company is located in Columbia MO. and they are always on the prowl to scoop up pin's.

#7 10 years ago

Listing is gone. Bummer.

#9 10 years ago

Did anyone get the $2500 addams family? I got a response that I was too late, and I emailed 30 minutes after it got posted

#10 10 years ago

I tried 25 minutes after the $2500 Addams Family and it was gone. I even offered more money.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Did anyone get the $2500 Addams Family? I got a response that I was too late, and I emailed 30 minutes after it got posted

I thought you did not like TAF?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballz:

I tried 25 minutes after the $2500 Addams Family and it was gone. I even offered more money.

Oh your one of those guys huh? I hate to be on my way to pick up a game and then someone offers more money, sight unseen. Ed

#13 10 years ago

The TAF also went pretty quick too

I'm glad she didn't accept your higher offer as you tried to buy it out from under me!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I thought you did not like TAF?

Hahaha "did not like" would be an understatement. I think Ed shares my sentiment towards it. Did you see the post I made regarding the bookshelf in the "biggest design oversight" thread?

Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time I've inquired about a machine with someone else in mind! Just ask BALL_LESS1 who found him his Shadow

I'll give you one guess who I was inquiring about that TAF for!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-pinball-on-stlouis-cl-40000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.