20190410_165123 (resized).jpg
20190410_165048 (resized).jpg
20190410_165109 (resized).jpg
20190410_165038 (resized).jpg
20181202_162813 (resized).jpg
20181202_161645 (resized).jpg
20181202_161126 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Aloha all, I'm parting a Fire and trying to fairly price the buildings. All in excellent condition no cracks or warping that I see. I know they are mostly unobtanium but I'm not trying to price gouge, just want to keep games up and running. I also have the rest of the hardware, termites got the cab and playfield sadly. Thanks for your help!

20181202_161126 (resized).jpg20181202_161126 (resized).jpg20181202_161645 (resized).jpg20181202_161645 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

What's wrong with the game itself? Someone might be interested in it as a project.

#3 5 years ago

Termites and water damage, playfield and cab are shot sadly.

20181202_162813 (resized).jpg20181202_162813 (resized).jpg
#4 5 years ago

4 or 5 years ago I made the mistake of selling a nice set to a guy I pulled off a junk machine and I sold those for $100 for the set. As you would expect they sold instantly. I say I made a mistake selling them for two reasons the first reason was I sold them way too cheap but more importantly I have needed two sets since and have never found any at any price.

In my eyes - if they are near perfect the 4 buildings with ramps should be worth close to $100 each to the right buyer. My price is based just on how hard they are to find. The center building without ramp is basically worthless - they are everywhere for under $25 and I have tried selling them for as little as $10 with no luck.

I know some people will say I am crazy saying the other 4 buildings are worth $400 for the lot but show me where you can find them at any price!

#5 5 years ago

Your one to the left of the big house in the middle is broken. It should have a post on it like the other side.

I’d pay $150 for a perfect set of buildings, but that’s about it. Games not valuable enough to put much more than that into it imo.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your one to the left of the big house in the middle is broken. It should have a post on it like the other side.
I’d pay $150 for a perfect set of buildings, but that’s about it. Games not valuable enough to put much more than that into it imo.

Ah! I see that now. Thank you! I have them in storage still so haven't gotten a really good look yet. The part is probably sitting in the cabinet somewhere.

#7 5 years ago

PM sent!

#8 5 years ago

I would clean them, take good detailed pics, ebay them separately. You might be surprised what they do.

#9 5 years ago

PM sent. I need one in particular real bad!

It's the long one along the right-hand side with the bridge and the hole. Could also use the left one, but my left one is not horrible. If someone needs the left one real bad it should go to them. Fingers crossed I can at least snag the right one.

p.s. Sorry the termites got your pin. I have to deal with them all the time selling real estate. Hate them.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yup, and that's one of the two plastics I need to have a perfect set of plastics.

OP - if you have a perfect left slingshot plastic, PM me. I'd be interested at a fair price.

#11 5 years ago

Cabinets and play fields are available. I know people might need the parts, but it’s a shame to part out a game.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Cabinets and play fields are available. I know people might need the parts, but it’s a shame to part out a game.

I agree but I'm in Hawaii where there is no market and games are sparse. Shipping even an empty cab here simply isn't worth the expense IMO. If I thought I could find another Fire here I would definitely hang into the parts for restore/ repair.

#13 5 years ago

I never part machines out that would be worth saving but putting the time & expense it would take to save this Fire just wouldn't make any sense. I think OP is going to be disappointed when they take a close look at their building because typically most buildings on this title are damaged in some way. 4 of the 5 buildings are basically ramps that take a lot of abuse so it is rare to find them in perfect condition.

In any event some machines are just better as parts - we can't save all of them!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from DaKineGamer:

Termites and water damage, playfield and cab are shot sadly.
[quoted image]

Oh well, that's unfortunate.

3 months later
#15 5 years ago

Do you still have them? interested

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Regor:

Do you still have them? interested

Good luck with this guy. He never gave me his price. Got the vibe he was running a silent auction.

#17 5 years ago

I have 1 nos bldg but not sure which one it is.
I'll get a pic of it when I get home today.

#18 5 years ago

Here is the Fire Bldg I have. My apologies, it's not Nos. I thought it was. The decal has a wrinkle on the left side. Other then that its perfect. Also have 2 extra metal wire forms for the ramps. I don't need this stuff anymore.
How about 50 bucks for all plus shipping.

20190410_165038 (resized).jpg20190410_165038 (resized).jpg20190410_165048 (resized).jpg20190410_165048 (resized).jpg20190410_165109 (resized).jpg20190410_165109 (resized).jpg20190410_165123 (resized).jpg20190410_165123 (resized).jpg
#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

Here is the Fire Bldg I have. My apologies, it's not Nos. I thought it was. The decal has a wrinkle on the left side. Other then that its perfect. Also have 2 extra metal wire forms for the ramps. I don't need this stuff anymore.
How about 50 bucks for all plus shipping.

Umm, which building? Interested.

#20 5 years ago

Sorry pics didnt upload right away. I had to do it again.

#21 5 years ago

I would have bet 5 bucks that was going to be the building.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

I would have bet 5 bucks that was going to be the building.

The side buildings are the hard ones to find.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

Sorry pics didnt upload right away. I had to do it again.

Thank You! I was hoping it was the little one to right upper horseshoe.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thank You! I was hoping it was the little one to right upper horseshoe.

No problem

#25 5 years ago

Yeah you are right. I'll do 25.00 plus shipping if anyone needs this stuff.

1 week later
#26 5 years ago

We finally put some of the fire buildings (sorry only Center Rear) A-11827-1 on the store - these are NOS, may have some minor scuff and other issues due to their age, but are nevertheless never used.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-A-11827-1

1 week later
#27 4 years ago

I have one center house left. NOS
$28 shipped.
Pm me for a couple pics.
Thanks

1 week later
#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have one center house left. NOS
$28 shipped.
Pm me for a couple pics.
Thanks

$25 Shipped. 2 left. Center, center only available.

2 years later
#29 2 years ago

anybody have a left house for sale mine is melted

2 years later
#30 65 days ago

I know this is a long shot as this post is old, but does anyone still have any Fire parts for sale?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-pinball-buildings-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.