7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170317_134826 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Just started to restore my Williams Fire, New playfield etc. I ordered a set of cabinet Decals from retro refurbs, they were shipped in a border line toilet paper roll, left on my porch and smashed, both sides are all kinked, like you crunched them up.
Seller says just iron them out ? I don't know about other pinsiders but that's Bullshit ! Didn't offer another set, or send these back , So be careful with RETRO REFURBS
I wish he was local because I'd pay him a visit.

20170317_134826 (resized).jpg20170317_134826 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Thats bullshit, were they insured?

#3 7 years ago

Did you pay with a credit card? If so dispute the charge.

#4 7 years ago

I sent it with pay pal, im.going to.call them, the owner told me to use heat gun to flatten them out , the crinkled areas are almost torn, . Total Bullshit !

The guy actually told me there designed that way ?
Are you serious?

#5 7 years ago

I didn't tell you to iron them out. I said apply them with a heat gun, or a hair dryer. You need hot air to apply these decals. The material is designed to be manipulated with warmth.

If there are torn areas in the decals (or anything else wrong with them) then I will replace them at our own expense but wrinkles/crinkles/creases are not an issue with our material. Please send me photos so I can see, not an overall photo from halfway across the room. I've tried to talk to you about this over email but you haven't replied.

If you're not going to listen to the manufacturer's instructions then what's the point?

I am shocked by what happened to your tube, I've never seen one mishandled as badly as that and I can only appologise on behalf of USPS.

Pete
Retro Refurbs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-cabinet-decals-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.