Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1975.jpg
    IMG_1959.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsalce.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You need to get a separate policy for them - I use http://www.collectinsure.com...

Thanks for the link Joe. I have really been considering this lately, but had no idea where to start looking.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

it would be great for you to be able to answer some of the questions.

Quoted from CIS1966:

You're welcome! We're happy to help.

Hmmm....

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from viper001:

I have to admit I was kind of expecting more of a reaction to my findings from the collector insurance. Outside of the water issue (which is a big deal and I understand that) I'm honestly not seeing any real value in having the collector insurance coverage. They are secondary coverage to your homeowner's policy (unless I am misunderstanding the wording of their last response that I posted) and were unwilling to put forth their opinion of the market value of my sample that I provided. Having not read the terms of their coverage, if they have an exclusion to sewer backup like the other policies I can find no real reason to go with them at all.

I wasn't thrilled with their vague answers in this thread to begin with. I'm just going to get extra coverage through my home owners insurance. Thank you very much for the breakdown of extra coverages that I may need. I have been planning on keeping my insurance company, but changing agents. So when I do this soon I will starting looking into to my options.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsalce.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-flood-insurance-for-pinball-machines-1?tu=jsalce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.