gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2054 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Watch out, folks... yzfguy is going to be darkening our doorstep in this thread soon. Things should go downhill fast...
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"362e2d112c6bc4d56eeec84480aa4e4e55590999-1641679943-1800"};
//]]>

LMAO! I'm in!

IMG_20220108_131807485 (resized).jpgIMG_20220108_131807485 (resized).jpg
#2057 2 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions for the must have mods? I have colordmd enroute, and considering shaker and side blades. Is that 3d castle piece cool for the front of the mini playfield?

#2059 2 years ago

I don't think it came with a shaker. The inside of the cabinet is pristine and there aren't any holes drilled in the bottom at all where one would have been mounted. I wish I could get a hold of a topper that is one I would want.

#2062 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I joined the club finally a couple of days ago with a beautiful, very low play LE. I'm a big fan of the TV show and a big fan of Steve Ritchie, so probably should have had the game sooner. At least GoT has been out long enough that I don't have to wait for any software revisions or the topper to come out!
I don't think the previous owner played it much, it looks like it just came out of the box and there are no tweaks or mods - until I got it. I started by going through every picture in this thread and the other main GOT thread and that led me to a lot of tweaks and mods to choose from. I lubed the ram and it acts perfectly. Takes a decent whack to register. I did the DIY sword mod with gold paint, heat shrink and wire. The machine came with side blade art and flipper fidelity speakers uninstalled, so I installed those. I ordered a ColorDMD LCD and will put that in soon. Also ordered speaker light kit, Mezel Crows, real knocker, shaker and a shooter. I did the speed bump mod for the throne bounce outs and it sticks 100% of the time now. Right ramp bounce backs fixed by lifting the shield with rubber post rings as a spacer. Mylar to protect the shooter lane. Most importantly, I've played it a ton and love the game. The upper playfield is awesome. Until now 99% of my experience playing this game has been on the pro. The Pro is a fast fun game, but this is such a great upper playfield I would not want to be without it.
OK so I do have a question. What is the purpose of the plate standing next to the sword lock? I know there used to be a decal for sale to cover that, but I am wondering what it would hurt to remove it? I've played 100 games and haven't seen it prevent a stuck ball or anything like that. I'd like to remove it because it blocks some of the art on the art blades.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks John! I had never seen that sword mod Done in 15 minutes

#2064 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't know what it is about GOT, but it's one of the filthiest games I've ever seen. It's gotta be cleaned fairly regularly because of all the soot that builds up under plastics and in the Castle Black lane and orbit.

I'm thinking it's from the upper flippers being active all the time dropping dust all over underneath the upper playfield where it is tracked all over. Wouldn't it be cool if, like TZ, the upper flippers were only active when a ball was on that playfield? There would be less wear and tear and less coil dust all over the place.

I'm still working my way thru this thread, but are the decals available anywhere currently for the sword protector piece and the metal guide by the upper pf drain that matches the LE castle windows?

#2067 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

If you want DiY i can help you and send you my selfmade decal picture. You put it in word, resize it to 2,8cm (1,1 inch?) and 14,6cm (5,75 inch?), put carpet tape on the backside of your print and done.
Looks like in the picture but bigger.
Only need your mailadress.
The result you see in the other picture.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, but I think there must be different colors for the premium s. LE color scheme?

#2070 2 years ago

It always feels great peeling off the protective cover from a colordmd, but man... This game might be one that benefits the most from it. Stunning. I'm leaning towards dotsxl while all my others are on scan mode.
Sucks that ya can't get toppers for these

3 weeks later
#2073 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

There is a low-budget-Topper https://mcfarlane.com/toys/iron-throne-room/
Put some LEDs in and connect them with the pinball machine, so that the topper can react with your play.
Sure, it is no Stern-Topper, but better than nothing in my opinion.

I'd actually rather have nothing

#2076 2 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

The scale is not proportionate to the machine, you would have to be standing right up to the back box to know what it is. A flapping Dragon however, You can see that 10 meters away.

I agree with your opinion, however I must issue one demerit for living in Florida and speaking in metric. flag down, automatic first down.

#2079 2 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Well since everyone in the US Military uses metric, I believe I have earned that right as I am currently serving. Furthermore, as I was replying to a German collector, the use of metric is more relevant. If you feel left out it would be 32.8084 FEET for you.

Well, damn. Thank you for your service

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.