gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volunteerpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1057 6 years ago

Oh man I think the premium trans light is my favorite. If you get the alternate make sure I get the original when you finally decide to sell to me

2 years later
#1574 4 years ago

I have a nice Pro but played a Premium recently for a few games and really liked it.

any thought if upgrading is worth it? I know some like the pro better but especially with new codes wonder if that really tips scales for the Prem/LE

Thanks,
Darin

#1578 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

PS. Nice collection. How you liken the ACNC. I have that in my mind to buy, soon I hope.

Just got it the other day. So far so good. I also have #99 preorder for sale. You interested in that for $700? Nice $300 discount on a NIB.

1 week later
#1581 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I play the premium at home and the pro in league. The pro is great but when you're used to the premium it always feels like it's missing something! Also, the new code really lends itself to the premium/LE. BUT, similar to Ghostbusters, this is probably a bad time to be looking to buy a GOT. With the massive code update, machines are gonna be harder to find and prices will certainly be on the upper end if you do find one.

Done. Just picked up an LE today. Still in my Yukon so no photos but looks great. Very stoked.

Also today just sold my pro to a Pinsider who from up from Birmingham. One day for the complete change out. Not bad. Lol, I left my house at 5:15 am to go get my LE in order to be home from Nashville in time for my buyer.

3 months later
#1597 4 years ago

Any links for LE rules cards to print out?

1 month later
#1604 4 years ago

Antron, welcome!

This is a great game!

I guess my question still stands...anyone know of a good set of downloadable rules cards with the new house rules?

#1606 4 years ago

Yeah, kind of surprising. I sold my Pro also to upgrade to an LE. Overall I do like the LE better but mine doesn't have the orbit fix so a lot of shots end up in the pops. Still not sure if it is worth the hassle of attempting to fix it. What's your thoughts as a previous pro owner?

2 weeks later
#1683 4 years ago

So, got a lot of time on my hands as do a lot of us. Fixed my pirates ship. Next up is to install chest mod. Then thinking about doing orbit fix on my GoTLE next.

As i recall from reading about that 1-2 years ago there were a couple options. Can someone provide a link for the most generally accepted orbit fix?

Thanks.

#1707 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So I’m finally getting organized to make a video for the premium rules for GOT. Here’s what I plan to cover. Please let m elbow if I’m missing any other difference between pro and premium:
Upper playfield rules:
Right inlane to left loop castle collect
Castle collects the long way
Completing modes/extending mode timers
Castle MB rules
Dragon kick back only advancing wall Mb progress and mode shots
Right orbit is for mystery EB and starting wall MB.
How and when you can get to the upper playfield and how and when the drop target comes up in front of the right ramp.
Thanks!

Cannot wait to watch this! I think there should be some consideration to make that video a key post once done.

#1712 4 years ago

Well, I attempted the fix today for left orbit. Only partially successful. I bought a step drill bit the other day. I had to do 2 steps which was about 1/16" I tried one step and no help. If I tried another I'd probably break through one side of the hole. I maybe make the orbit all the way on a hard shot from right flipper maybe 20%. Left flipper backhand = 0%. I don't really want to take the upper playfield off but I guess I could to try and diagnose any other issue (protruding screw for example).

Even when it does make it around it is clear that the ball path has not been smooth.

Also, for reference, it looks like a previous owner removed the rubber rings from the upper posts on both lanes so that is not an issue.

2 months later
#1857 3 years ago

Is there a video tutorial out there with the newest code? All I can find is old stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volunteerpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=volunteerpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.