gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toeskneez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1542 4 years ago

Hi all, loving my Game of Thrones LE, just bought and put a Color dmd in it. Looking for a couple of answers or some help of other Color dmd’ers for this game.....which setting for the screen type do you use and like, I’ve set mine to the “Tile” one as the hires one looked blurry or fuzzy, and has anyone noticed that some of the graphics are not actually coloured or look quite blurry or just don’t look quite right?? I have the latest firmware for the game and dmd.

#1547 4 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

DotsXL for me. What scenes dont look colored or 'right'? I might have missed some. And remember if it looks blurry, its only a 128x32 dot image. There isn't much crispness in that
Pics would help.

I’ve done it xldots, looks heaps better but it’s the scene with the giant mammoth and they’re walking towards the wall? It might be meant to be black and white, but it just doesn’t look right. I think it’s the white walker mode thingo?

#1550 4 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Only Mammoth scene I recall is this one:
[quoted image]
Unless you mean the beginning intro to Blackwater multiball and I know thats colored and shows on my LE. A lot of those night/snow scenes are sparse on color just because they are dark and filmed that way.
If a scene is uncolored it would show up in the default yellow/gold color like the score is in.

No it’s not that one. It’s the one where they’re walking out of the forest? I’ll try and get video of it. Having said that, I’ve never seen the scene you show!!

#1553 4 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Whoops. I meant Battle for the wall. And that shows colored. There isn't much color in the actual footage either.
[quoted image]

That’s the one! If yours is the same, and it’s the same as the show I guess it is what it is. Thanks for the help @nerbflong!!

#1554 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I experimented with each of the settings for the ColorDMD (LCD) this weekend. "Dots" (not DotsXL) was by far the best.
I also tried the smaller colorDMD LED display - no comparison. Use the more configurable and larger LCD display.
The smaller LED display works best for non-video (cartoon) animations like those on Star Trek, Simpsons etc. It will be much brighter and show better color gradients, when they exist. It really pops on TWD! The larger LCD display works better for live-action movie animations like GOT and Iron Man.

I found the xldots looks pretty good on GOT, but will give it a go on “normal” dots. I have one on my TWD too it looks awesome in hires like you say! Absolutely love it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toeskneez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=toeskneez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.