Topic Stats

• 1,585 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 369 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

game-of-thrones-castle-walls-prem_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
20191012_125211_HDR (resized).jpg
FB192438-0E5F-4D65-B343-AC1B8D76ED55 (resized).jpeg
BFTW.PNG
Mammoth.gif
IMG_20190810_191244 (resized).jpg
20190721_205205 (resized).jpg
20190719_224354 (resized).jpg
27164C79-0709-41D9-9A62-D64684B58DB8 (resized).jpeg
220AC03F-33FA-405C-A007-DDE390312104.gif
20190625_212249 (resized).jpg
20190625_211606 (resized).jpg
IMG_3142 (resized).jpg
IMG_0604 (resized).jpg
20190508_161327 (resized).jpg
E9B880FC-CD16-4F5D-A9D9-521DACA1DE35 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (2 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiderpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1230 1 year ago

Saturday Fall begains, but "Winter Is Coming" to my house in the form of LE.

#1235 1 year ago

Well after picking up GOT on Saturday.
Waxed playfield.
Replaced Balls.
Put custom apron cards on game.
Plastic protector on slings.
Installed B/W leg brackets.
Grass hasn't been cut.
Stopped working on 12x20 shed.
Haven't been online to pay bills.
Eat standing up. (Snacks)
Haven't made bed.
I did finally get high score, just not a billion, yet!

3 weeks later
#1245 1 year ago

This is what I used, by beatmaster https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-free-play-and-instructions-cards#post-2833647
When I printed them I scaled them larger than normal. Think it was 6.27 X 3.55 . Used rubber cement to secure. Here's some pics with glass off.

20181021_144512_HDR (resized).jpg20181021_144546_HDR (resized).jpg20181021_145049_HDR (resized).jpg

#1247 1 year ago

You only need to put a dab of glue near each corner and one in tge center. That way when you press down it doesn't come out from under card. No clean up required.

#1248 1 year ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Not really needed when printing at such a small size, they come out fine at under 300KB[quoted image]

Great minds think alike. Lol

#1258 1 year ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

New topper! Just have to build a taller game room I guess. Hmm.[quoted image]

Raise the roof or put in a moon roof like my truck has.

3 weeks later
#1285 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great points. Done.

Same Here, Done

#1286 1 year ago

What is the best way to get my spinner to spin more freely. I can only get between 7500-10,000 a rip. At the most I seen one time it hit 13,000. I'll have to go back a look at chuckwurt walk-thru, but I believe he was ripping it at 30,000 plus. Sorry if you thought I was posting apron cards.

#1289 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

So, anybody play their GOT Pre/LE lately? I’ve been away from mine for 5 weeks, and now I’m coming back to it like an old lover.

I've only have mine since Sept 22, so yes played 5 games today. Going on trip so I'll be away a few days. I'll be looking for new high score when I get back and add oil to spinner. Lol

#1302 1 year ago

I like the light show. But loose sight of the ball when playfield goes totally dark doing HOTK and end up draining early.

#1308 1 year ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Castle multiball and iron throne are the two things I haven’t accomplished yet. I imagine if I focus on castle multiball I could get it.

Ditto, for me. I still working on getting HOTK constantly and have not concentrated on going for Castle MB at all. I believe because I heard it wasn't worth it. But and big YES as far as Dwight Sullivan doing a revisit.

#1317 12 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What would prem and le owners like to see if Dwight gets time to revisit this one?
Outside of updates to video for later season happenings. That ain’t gonna happen. Haha

How about getting "Team Play" working. Would be great having Players 1&3 against Players 2&4. Or all player working together to get to Iron Throne.

#1319 12 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Riiiiiiiip!!!!
amazon.com link »
Just a half of a drop on the arms of the spinner and blot with a rag for any excess.

Just finally put oil on spinner today and only had time to play one game. I could see a difference. I'll see new high scores coming soon. Been moving pins to new bigger room. My pitch is at 7.2° is this to much, sometime it was hard to get up right ramp, only one game played at new location. Think my old location was 6.8°

3 weeks later
#1327 11 months ago

I think I'm done with black rubber on my GoTLE. It's like every three weeks I'm cleaning up the black rubber trails. Just would like to know, what brand and color would you recommend. Ok going back to podcast and will check back in a few hours. Thanks

20181118_142949 (resized).jpg
#1330 11 months ago

Thanks for advice. Wished I would have had my %&$% together for Black Friday.

4 weeks later
#1332 10 months ago

Now that Dwight Sullivan is finished with Munsters maybe he'll put a polish on GoT.

2 months later
#1365 7 months ago
Quoted from atum:

What has everyone done, and how are your shooter lanes holding up?
Thanks!

Don't follow my advice, I play the $%&# out of it and try not to look at shooter lane. But I do wax every other month and replace balls when needed. My shooter lane is abused with battle wounds.

1 week later
#1374 7 months ago

Welcome to the club. It's a rush and gets my blood pressure up. Awesome indeed.

1 week later
#1379 6 months ago
Quoted from atum:

Yeah the entire game works as expected. Holds for multiball, releases correctly and everything, just no sword action. I have checked through all the settings (general and GoT specific) and cannot seem to find anything about enabling or disabling that feature.

I just played a couple game and my LE is doing the exact same thing as you posted above. Time to go in setting and look under the hood.

#1385 6 months ago
Quoted from RedPlunger:

Just joined the club and the rabbit hole that is pinball. Borat high five
[quoted image]

What LE # do you have? Rabbit hole indeed. I went from 5 EM's. To 15 total after buying my first Stern just 14 months ago. Enjoy the game with the "Boys".

1 month later
#1406 4 months ago

My right flipper on upper playfield stopped working last week. Yes it needed a good cleaning and waxing. Wasn't bad to remove and reinstall.

20190625_211606 (resized).jpg20190625_212249 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1409 4 months ago

Coming soon @chuckwurt out with his Pro and in with a Premium.

#1423 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who’s ready for new code?!? I sure as shit am. Haha

Blackwater multiball for anyone not ready!

#1440 4 months ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Erik, I'm guessing this had something to do with you trading from Pro to Premium?

I'm guessing chuckwurt was saying, Dwight don't announce code update until I can get my flipper fingers on a Premium.

#1442 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve been wanting to swap for a premium bad lately. This code update was just a coincidence.

About a year, I believe.

#1445 4 months ago

t minus 60 and counting

#1453 4 months ago
Quoted from beeker3000:

You can make everyone to play the same House of your choosing via game settings. Or force random House selection.

You can make all play same house or play random house's.

1 week later
#1519 3 months ago

Just updated code on my LE. Played a few game, better eat dinner before playing anymore or I'll go to bed hungry. I may be up for sometime tonight.

1 month later
#1565 71 days ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Party stucky ball. And yes, I did use a lego piece to make the battering ram a little easier. No guilt.
[quoted image]

Need to post it here too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weirdest-place-youve-had-a-ball-stuck

#1568 69 days ago
Quoted from kilmarnock1350:

anyone have any updated instruction cards for the new code? New action button house abilities should be on it, no?

You may find them here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

2 weeks later
#1569 51 days ago

If you set up a tournament say for 5 days, and machine is turned off at any time you will loose tournament setting. I set them up for the kids to play. They like having their name on machine for high score. Thanks chuckwurt for passing it on to Dwight.

2 weeks later
#1573 35 days ago

Choose Baratheon to start with. Had a super 1st ball. All down hill after that, funny thing is I knew that was going to happen. Had to walk way in "Shame" but I was fully clothed.

20191012_125211_HDR (resized).jpg
#1575 35 days ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I have a nice Pro but played a Premium recently for a few games and really liked it.
any thought if upgrading is worth it? I know some like the pro better but especially with new codes wonder if that really tips scales for the Prem/LE
Thanks,
Darin

I've only played a premium and now own an LE.
chuckwurt owned a pro for a couple year I believe and just upgraded to a premium. He'll let you know soon, I'm sure.

#1576 35 days ago

I have a nice Pro but played a Premium recently for a few games and really liked it.
any thought if upgrading is worth it? I know some like the pro better but especially with new codes wonder if that really tips scales for the Prem/LE
Thanks,
Darin

PS. Nice collection. How you liken the ACNC. I have that in my mind to buy, soon I hope.

1 week later
#1582 29 days ago

Done. Just picked up an LE today. Still in my Yukon so no photos but looks great. Very stoked.
Also today just sold my pro to a Pinsider who from up from Birmingham. One day for the complete change out. Not bad. Lol, I left my house at 5:15 am to go get my LE in order to be home from Nashville in time for my buyer.

That's what I call going to extra mile. "Winter is Coming"
You are now the Hand of the King!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 26.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiderpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside