gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 8 years ago

I've put in over 400 games on my premium. Only air balls I get are during multiball. Just from so much going on at once.

1 week later
#80 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

When you light the castle shot on the mini Pf and hit it the display will say something like "house stark collected." The house's shield light isn't solid tho. What is actually happening there?

While fighting a house, the upper Playfield's 3 targets add time to the house's mode. Before you've hit all three targets the mini-pf left orbit will add to the houses objective. So in stark mode you will add a name to aria's hit list. After you've hit all three targets up there the left mini-pf orbit shot changes to collecting castles. So, you probably collected the stark castle, this is independent of completing the house on the main Playfield.

I don't know what collecting castles does. But it's there for future rule implementation.

#82 8 years ago

Swords are available after completing a house, so probably one for each. The swords unlock the next level of Playfield multiplier, so it maybe only 5

I don't really know. But I've seen the sword values range between 700 thou to 23 mill points.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Example of blue and green throughout.

I also used white behind the drop targets and grey on the upper Playfield.

Quoted from T7:

There are clear cling protectors or mylar - pretty sure Pinball Life has them.

Yup, I just ordered some, I'll use these until I get the stark rails.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1870
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

I also ordered a blue start button, blue coin door inserts and blue Playfield inlane guides
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3202

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I think the premium needs different colored sling and outlane/inlane plastics. Someone will make something awesome I'm sure. Otherwise the pfs are equal for me

I have blue sling rubbers and plastic protectors, also pinball life has shipped my blue inlanes, start button, coindoor inserts and light up flipper buttons. I'm going blue. I might change the plastic protectors to clear though.

#135 8 years ago

I added some blue to my cabinet on my premium. Blue inlane plastics from pinball life. These are much better then the red ones installed at the factory.

And then on the cabinet I've added blue lit flipper buttons, blue coin door inserts and a blue start button.

Next will be a blue tournament button

#139 8 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Looks great! Out of curiosity, how do you hook up the tournament button? I was thinking of ordering one... Thx!

I dunno. International games get them from factory. I doubt it's that hard though. I'll try to follow the wires next time I have the glass off.

#142 8 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Looks great! Out of curiosity, how do you hook up the tournament button? I was thinking of ordering one... Thx!

The tournament button has a grey-white wire that looks to plug into the cabinet node board beside the start button, I think the ground wire is shared with the start button. Should be a fairly easy install.

2 weeks later
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Does this wire/leaf spring that is part of the dragon mech bother anybody else?

I also don't like it. I don't understand why it needs to be so long?

1 month later
#384 7 years ago

IKEA has a nice 2 step stool that fits perfectly under the game too. My daughter uses that and it's quick to slide outta the way for when I play

2 weeks later
#501 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

There's another club for people who have done it multiple times.

I've been putting off doing my third tear down cleaning and waxing. Might get to it this weekend

#514 7 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Now, if i could control the black dust from the upper playfield flippers that rains down into the orbit/ramps I'd be happy. I'm always wiping down those areas.

I second this. It just seems excessive. My left ramp is the first thing to look dirty.

#588 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Here is a tip that is probably obvious now to those that have the rules down but I didn't learn until I screwed myself once. Don't start Tyrel until you are ready to start a MB. 3 of the shots are lock target shots so you can't avoid lighting a lock while in that mode like you can other modes.

You can also complete house shots on the upper Playfield. Hit the 3 standup targets, that lights the castle in the mini orbit, hit the mini orbit for the castle that you are in the mode for (bonus at end of ball), then the 3 stand ups change to complete shots for the mode. So you can avoid starting BFTW multiball if needed.

#637 7 years ago

The upper Playfield is very well thought out, and well worth the extra money for added gameplay.

In normal play.
Hit the 3 stand up targets, then a roll over lane to advance toward castle multiball. This raises the single drop target that is blocking the way back up. Knock it down, get up the ramp and repeat the process 3 more times to start castle multiball.

In a fight.
Hit the 3 stand up targets to add 5sec (each) to the fight. Then the left orbit lights castles. Hit this to collect the castle for the mode your fighting. Then the 3 stand up targets become shots toward completion of that mode.

That's about all I know for sure. I think during Blackwall multiball the 3 targets score jackpots. Does anyone know how the mini Playfield is implemented in the other modes like hand of the king or iron throne?

1 month later
#714 7 years ago

The only problem that I've had with my premium is the single drop target staying up. I've adjusted it a couple times, but never got it just right.

Does anyone have any pointers?

1 month later
#771 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I know there were issues with the orbit divertor, VUK, throne, etc

I was able to tweak the orbit diverter so that my orbit shots work regularly. Not all games are affected.
My VUK has been problem free.
The ball falling out of the the throne can be fixed by slightly moving the wire form that drops the ball in.
My single drop target in front of the ramp is finicky, but just needs an adjustment.

Quoted from gweempose:

Can all of these things be tweaked so that the game functions like it is supposed to?

Yes, my game has been problem free for well over 1000 games, I'm getting ready to do my 2nd tear down and cleaning.

2 weeks later
#853 7 years ago

If the game only receives 1 more code update, then I'd like it to come after the show is finished. I'm in no rush to get a finished game when the story isn't finished yet.

I'd be disappointed if there's not a code update after the show finishes. I'm expecting the show to have a couple plot twists that might influence modes in the finished game.

1 month later
#877 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

While playing "Battle for the Wall" multiball today, it dawned on me just how cool some of the lighting effects are during it. They really did an amazing job with the code on this game!

I love the lighting strobe effect in battle for the wall with the shaker going. .....it's just great.

#881 7 years ago

Wow. That's the first time that I've seen them installed. Think I'll have to order some caps for Christmas.

#892 7 years ago

I just ordered 3 Stark caps and also some armor and inside decals for my premium. Can't wait to get them installed.

#896 7 years ago

Once per ball you get a lift up to the upper Playfield, so if you soft plunge into the pops it will open the diverter and go up to the castle the next time the ball is shot up the right orbit.

Hit 8 gold targets and the diverter will open to lift the ball to the throne for mistery

It will open up for Battle for the wall multiball, sending it to the throne

It will open for extra ball, going to the throne

It will be closed making right orbit shots during most (or all) house battles.

.....I'm probably missing something.

1 month later
#941 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Has anyone worked out the upper playfield rules, and is it worth points tournament-wise to play up there? I've randomly collected castles, but don't think it's worth the time/effort for the points you get. I wonder if they plan on doing more coding for it?
Otherwise, love the game. Have the LE, play the pro on location. The rules and choices really make this game a keeper.

I thought I read it in the got kicks ass thread, but someone discovered a use for castle multiball. Use it to complete the drop targets as much as possible. Build the spinner value up as much a you can, and rip the snot outta the spinner. They said you could get up to 650mill for each rip through the spinner. Way more than any super jackpot shot.

#944 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Is there a Got pro club? I found one that said 'inital thoughts' but it seems very inactive.

Most conversations are in the GOT kicks ass thread

#950 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

People claim the upper playfield kills the flow, but if you don't flip it only takes a couple more seconds for the ball to get back to the flipper?

I argue that the pre/Le has just as much flow. The ramp on the pro travels all the way to the back corner of the Playfield. The pre/Le returns the ball sooner than the pro.

4 weeks later
#1005 7 years ago

Didn't someone have an issue with a opto wire breaking off and their kicker nor working? Might have been on a pro game though.

1 week later
#1019 7 years ago
Quoted from MATY86:

Im in, I just ordered a Brand new LE from Hemisphere games up near Chicago, #429/700. It comes tomorrow, any suggestions for mods? I already purchased the topper...

If your left orbit shot doesn't work properly, then the best repair has been to enlarge the holes in the mounting plate of the diverter by the up kicker. So that you can move the diverter arm 1/16" closer toward the front of the Playfield.

There is a software update that will help protect the node boards. So update the software.

Some people like to lube up the battering ram to make it an easier shot. (It's very important for multipliers)

#1028 7 years ago

The extra plastics are key chains.

The diverter is removed from the bottom of the Playfield. At the back. You_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_13_34Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_13_34Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_30_49Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_30_49Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_46Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_46Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_02Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_02Z (resized).jpg

2 months later
#1071 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd have to agree with you with one minor change: along with WOZ, this game has one of the best wizard modes I'll never see.

Ya, I've had the game for a year and a half and still haven't been to iron throne. I hear that it's cool though.

#1074 6 years ago

Yes it's an opto switch, and that's probably the problem

Line 37 in the switch chart.
Node board 10, connector 15, pins 12 and 14

IMG_2779 (resized).PNGIMG_2779 (resized).PNG

#1075 6 years ago

IMG_2780 (resized).PNGIMG_2780 (resized).PNG

2 months later
#1106 6 years ago

Most GoT chit chat happens in the GoT kicks ass thread.

Although mezel mods does have a limited number of textured castle walls. I just ordered one, I'll post pics once they arrive.

1 week later
#1110 6 years ago

These look really great. I'm very happy with them. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to install them right away, but I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Hopefully some day we'll get a side wall and 2 lane guide plastics to match this wall. Then the upper playfield would look more complete

IMG_20170811_1256181 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1256181 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1256289 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1256289 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1256387 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1256387 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1258004 (resized).jpgIMG_20170811_1258004 (resized).jpg

#1122 6 years ago

I got my castle wall, crows, and battering ram installed today. Everything installed easily and looks great. Sorry for the poorly lit photos. If anyone wants other pics let me know. My battering ram feels a bit more stiff, but that should be just an adjustment with the sled under the Playfield. I didn't notice anything rubbing with the new parts.

IMG_2801 (resized).JPGIMG_2801 (resized).JPGIMG_2799 (resized).JPGIMG_2799 (resized).JPGIMG_2798 (resized).JPGIMG_2798 (resized).JPGIMG_2796 (resized).JPGIMG_2796 (resized).JPGIMG_2797 (resized).JPGIMG_2797 (resized).JPG

IMG_2800 (resized).JPGIMG_2800 (resized).JPG

#1124 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looks very...uh...wintery!

thanks. My plan is to have a house Stark LE. I've replaced the inlane guides and start button with blue ones, added beatmaster's stickers and metal pop caps. I've installed stern shaker, art blades and side armor. Among other things.

The swords are actually a set of steel LOTR letter openers, like these. I'm planning to swap them out for a set of GoT ones, but I haven't found a nice set yet. (Although I haven't looked in a while)

ebay.com link: Steel Lord Of The Rings LOTR Letter Opener Set 6Pcs

The crows are ~1/4" thick plastic with stickers on the one side. They look ok, not as good as the other two mods though. I'd prefer a 3D crow, but if would probably be weak in the legs. These should stand up to a light ball hit, but I did put them places that I've never seen Air balls go into.

#1127 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dwight has plenty of feedback on bugs and polish on the game. Whether he finds time to polish it and give it the update it deserves is unbenknowst to me.

Could the pinball community freelance his work? Run a Kickstarter, get people to pitch in $100 each for finished code. If there's enough support the game might get finished. Although I'd prefer a year after the show is finished to incorporate the whole GoT story.

Has anything like this happened before?

#1130 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think he's suggesting the money go to Dwight to finish it (basically the community paying him overtime). I'd be all for it and would contribute $100.

That's the idea.

#1137 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

My lane guide post snapped. Is this a common problem with got prem?

I'm pretty sure that this happened to someone else just the other week. (Might be in the GoT kicks ass thread). I thought that the outcome was that they had an issue getting a new screw bit from stern for it, but eventually found a solution. I think the plan was to rivet a new screw onto the end of the guide.

3 weeks later
#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik100:

I bought a GOT LE about 2 months ago, which is my first pinball machine. I already found the rulesheet, but is there somewhere you can find the explanations on every adjustments you can do in Service Menu ?
Also, I have an issue with the elevator when shooting to the upper playfield : the ball shoots with enough strenght (I see the ball at the exit of the elevator) but seems to bounce on the diverter there and goes back down. This does not happen everytime, but sometimes it takes up to 5 tries for the ball to finally get out.
Hope I am at the right place to ask, tell me if not

Welcome to the club, great game for your first one. Pinside is full of useful info and many people will help you out; your in the right place.

The manual should have brief descriptions of the adjustments. Your Le should have a paper manual but you can also get it online at stern's website. If you have any questions just ask.

A bunch of people had issues with the elevator, so hopefully someone can suggest a fix. There might be a fix back in this thread or the GoT kicks ass thread. Even making sure you game is level side to side might fix this.

3 months later
#1166 6 years ago

I’m in. Can’t wait.

#1167 6 years ago
Quoted from Requis:

Appologies if this has been posted, hoping someone can help us...
Our NIB premium GOT is suppose to show up tomorrow and interested in having all the optimum settings setup as we put it together during unboxing.
Can anyone take a moment to put in a post for all of the best settings, angle, elevation, flipper etc..that we should utilize for a new family just getting in the hobby... I recognize this is subjective but really just looking for a starting point. We ordered Cliffy’s for all our pins coming tomorrow but never thought to ask what would be the best way to configure these on initial setup.
Thank you for posting really appreciate your help!

It should be virtually ready to go out of the box. If you have issues with the left orbit shot, then there are fixes for that. (Drilling out some holes on a mounting plate.) I’d suggest shooter lane protectors. Plastic protectors for inlanes. Set it up to 6.5-7 deg. And that’s it.

#1175 6 years ago

I don’t think it’s for a ball guide the only thing back there is the return ramp from the upper playfield. I have this pic from a while ago. You can see the VUK in the top right of the pic. Behind the VUK is covered by the wolf plastic and the ball never goes back there. I can’t remember if the ramp is connected to the back panel or if it goes through the playfield.

A4B47680-2B56-49B7-A3D1-9CA510383C39 (resized).jpegA4B47680-2B56-49B7-A3D1-9CA510383C39 (resized).jpeg

5 months later
#1192 5 years ago

It can come out from the bottom/backplate

#1195 5 years ago

I don’t know if there’s an option in the menu to test the topper. It moves at the same time as the playfield dragon. Once connected the node boards update and it just worked for me.

Did you figure out how to connect it up?

1 month later
#1215 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No this is not happening. The game has not received any new features since around late 2015.

I’m not giving up until at least a year after the show concludes. We’ve seen other titles receive a final update years down the road, so there’s a chance.

3 months later
#1268 5 years ago

I don’t need “game of thrones” written on the rule cards.

The title is on the game already.

2 weeks later
#1275 5 years ago

Are your cards for sale, or for free? If you are selling them, then you probably should not use the HBO or Stern logos. Those logos will be copyrighted or will be trademarks.

#1293 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

capguntrooper, I design for me.

I call bull shit. I don’t speak Spanish, but even in English this doesn’t add up.

If you design for yourself, then Why are you so concerned with feedback.
If these are for your game, then why do you need so many designs.
If these are for “free share”. Then why all the water marks.

ZonaArcade doesn’t look like these are just for yourself. There is a zonaarcade Windows app, a Spanish forum, and a web page.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/zonaarcade/9nblggh68cfv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/m/
http://www.zonaarcade.com

Looking further. I hope these “zone arcade” machines that are for sale are not yours. It would be even harder to believe that the cards are just for you, if these are your sales.
https://videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.ar/flippers-arcade-maquinas/zona-arcade

Mikonos are any of these yours?

#1303 5 years ago

It would be cool if you could spend your gold on something special for each house. Maybe a hero with powers, maybe points bonus for a timed while, maybe getting other house powers for the rest of the ball.

Eg, your playing Lannister and you have the ability to spend gold to get the Martel add a ball power for that ball.

#1307 5 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Castle Multiball is way too undervalued -> scoring should be increased dramatically!

Castle multiball and iron throne are the two things I haven’t accomplished yet. I imagine if I focus on castle multiball I could get it.

2 weeks later
#1324 5 years ago

Again with this bullshit? Where are the comments from the people “waiting to see” your work. As far as I am Concerned these are spam posts. You say these are just for you, you’re not selling these cards with trademarked artwork on them. But why bother to show us that you are using chrome vinyl?

If you are just here bragging about your card design that no one else can have, then please keep these to your other thread and don’t spam this one.

It’s not that I don’t like your design, (I don’t), but I just don’t care about the cards you have in your game.

#1325 5 years ago

Search this thread, with posts just made by mikonos. In the last 3 months he’s only posted about his rule cards that no one can have. 8 different versions. 4 times we’ve been reminded that they’re printied on chrome vinyl. When people criticize the card, he attacks their opinions.

Mikonos has added nothing of value to this thread yet, just advertising cards that he claims are not for sale.

1 month later
#1335 5 years ago
Quoted from DonnyC:

Search the market for ice dragon!

Why not just say “ I’m selling an ice dragon shooter rod, check it out” and include a picture, why the extra step for everyone else?

2 months later
#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Finally joined the club today. Wow, this game is awesome!!
[quoted image]

Ya, more and more people are learning enough of the rules to realize how great this game is. Welcome to the club. Let’s hope for a final code released with the finale coming soon.

1 month later
#1395 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I often go back and forth between wanting the pro vs the prem/LE. I think prem/LE is winning out though. I like the UPF.

It's not just the upper play field, it's the VUK the better dragon kickback, better rules for shot layout. It's just all good.

1 month later
#1457 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

One disadvantage to trying to complete houses from the upper pf is that you won't get the bigger points for actually working through the mode traditionally. I agree that this would make a good setting to turn on/off.

No need to turn it off. Crappy players will get to iron throne more easily, although their score will suffer. Advanced players will have more verity in how they score huge points.

#1465 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

You can purchase 3 of the new house action powers during spend your gold mode. Martel, Baratheon and Tyrell. Once you purchase a new ability, you lose your old ability. You can only ever have one action ability at a time.

I wonder if the lock bar button changes color to match the power you’ve acquired.

Reason I ask is that I made a custom under cabinet light that changes to match the buttons color. Currently it basically stays the same color as the house you picked at the beginning of the game, I hope it’s a little bit more interactive.

#1499 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Has anyone had issues on their Prem/LE of your ball getting stuck under the Castle? Without taking the castle out, I cant tell of there is some diverter confusion during game play. It happens when the ball goes down the right diverter for the arrows. 4 times so far on mine. All coils are firing during test.

There’s not much under there to get hung up on. My guess would be a wire from the underside of the upper playfield is hanging down and getting in the way. I’d take it off and make sure everything is zip tied tight.

#1508 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

https://www.cometpinball.com/category-s/1892.htm
This will lessen the brightness as well as stop the reflection on the glass.

I have one of these installed with a lcd running in xldots mode I think. I chose the lcd because this game has video clips from the show, not animated dots.

#1509 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

1 - did Dwight put in there a way to adjust the power for the ball eject into the shooter lane.

I don’t think so, I didn’t see the option in the menu, but I wasn’t looking for it either and passed it by.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

2 - is there a setting to put getting a castle back to the old way of just awarding points and not completing a mode?

Thought I heard you could revert back to old rules, although that might have just been for the action button,and not the castle rewards.

#1510 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I have one of these installed with a lcd running in xldots mode I think. I chose the lcd because this game has video clips from the show, not animated dots.

Delete. Dupe post

#1512 4 years ago

With the new code.

#1518 4 years ago

I think I have 1.26 saved on my pc. I’ll look tonight if I have time.

#1525 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Use the setting to make everyone play the same house then.

And you could force them to play different houses in each round of competition. Stark for quarter finals, Baratheon for semi finals and Greyjoy’s for the finals.

#1528 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Did I read code 1.37 correctly...we can turn off getting a castle to complete a mode?

Yes. Pretty sure I saw it in the menu now.

3 weeks later
#1545 4 years ago

I agree. This game has improved a lot with this code update. Hopefully the word will get out and this game will get a little more respect. I think it’s easily a top 25 game.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is there a ColorDMD update

Yes.

1 week later
#1560 4 years ago

I adjusted the ramp to be low at the vuk and high at the throne, to slow the ball down.

It seems that the problem is too much speed in the ball as it drops onto the throne. however you do it, you just need to slow it a bit so the drop doesn’t bounce out. Play with the ramp, if you can’t get it, add speed bumps on the ramp or a cushion of foam on seat.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.