Quoted from markp99:
Simple, 5 minute job.
1. I used a hard-card "slash folder" I had lying around (would have preferred a dark color, but red is fine).
2. Cut to 16" to provide a little mask overhang on the edges, 1.5" wide, folded in half.
3. Cut 3/8" deep slots to match the DMD board protector slots.
4. Punched 3 holes in the ~correct location
5. Fitted under the DMD board protector.
6. No more LED light bleeding onto the DMD
Thanks. I just noticed this on mine last night. Funny how I never saw it before. It doesn't really bother me but I might try a similar light blocking mod. Thanks for the idea!