gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#193 8 years ago

I am in! LE #443 reporting. Loving the game so far, just ordered the shaker that should have been included, cliffy shooter set, and plastic protectors.

got_(resized).jpggot_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#359 8 years ago

OK not sure if this applies to more than just my machine, but thought I would share. I was struggling with inconsistent throne "sits" on my LE. I adjusted the throne wireform position just slightly lower on left left screw (the screw closest to the elevator) now, I get solid throne "sits" every time. Happy such a minor adjustment worked.

Eric

1461461336687-1770631431_(resized).jpg1461461336687-1770631431_(resized).jpg

#360 8 years ago

By the way, the Stern engineering left orbit "fix" (removing the 3 top lane rubber rings) is generally working. My solid left orbit shots complete most of the time. Especially when it's a clean shot.

#365 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They finally came out with their fix? I don't remember seeing it.

I called Stern support a week or so ago to replace a bad switch in my upper PF, and asked about the left orbit situation. He said the recommendation from engineering was to remove the 3 rubber rings (under the throne) at the top of the 3 upper lanes (the red posts) - He said that all Premium models produced in the future would not have those 3 rings installed. Now, nice, clean spinner shots make it around the orbit. Some still make it in the pops, but thats mostly because the shot either didn't have enough speed or wasn't clean. I have even backhanded the left orbit successfully a few times.

Eric

#367 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Am I the only one who thinks that it comes across as a lazy fix?
I honestly thought they were going to go with capgun ( did I get the name right?) orbit fix.

Lazy? Maybe. I am not sure that the cap fix was ideal (to do in large scale) for a couple reasons. There were lots of opportunities for folks to screw up that fix, and they had to do it perfectly. Also, in reading the fix post, it seems the right orbit would sometimes be affected by the fix. Not sure if this is because they did it wrong, but proves my earlier point in margin for error.

The reality of this design is there is a LOT of stuff (diverter, elevator, etc) packed back there. You will never see 100% completion because it is so tight. I am ok with that. It doesn't make the game less enjoyable for me at all.

#382 7 years ago

She likes it, only problem is she can't see the upper PF!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#385 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get one of those title stools. That's what my girl used until she sprouted up.

Of course, but she is a ""big girl" now. Ha! She is actually better than her 3 older siblings.

#405 7 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Thanks 85vett, good summary. I'll plan to spend some time tweaking the area near the VUK to make the orbits clean. One thing I noticed at the Texas Pinball Festival was that the quality of the art is better on the LE than on the Pro. I was kind of shocked, to be honest. It was like Stern intentionally degraded the art on the Pro - or maybe cleaned it up for the LE?

When Pinside went ballistic and whined and moaned about the artwork, Stern changed the gray gradient background in the center of the PF to a chain mail design with more detail. If you look at the photos on Stern.com, the LE photos (and flyer) still have the original design. My theory is that it was too late to change pro playfields, but LE wasn't printed yet.

#406 7 years ago

Here you go

GOTLE_(resized).JPGGOTLE_(resized).JPG

#432 7 years ago

Anyone know of any Easter eggs besides the credits one? Haven't figured out the code for Dead Flip yet...

#433 7 years ago

One thing about the code update: if you enable left orbit, your scores will be less since you are not going to get as many pop awards. So you will be at a disadvantage when compared to default settings.

#443 7 years ago

Possible bug: (1.29) I had my bonus held. Ball 3. I had an extra ball. Ball 3 drains, it gives me my bonus two times. I play the extra ball, and get the held bonus again. So I got 2 held bonuses.

Another one: Sometimes when the ball drains, it will say "Swords are Lit" on the DMD with the sound effect.

Anyone else see these?

#447 7 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

This is from the read me in the latest code. Not sure about "swords lit"
- BONUS HELD will now give your bonus twice on the last ball if needed.

It's a bug. It should award the held bonus twice, not three times. I also sent it to Stern and Dwight already responded. So they are working on it.

#479 7 years ago

I highly recommend Modfather. I just love his shooters. Hit him up if you need one!

20160515_162204_(resized).jpg20160515_162204_(resized).jpg

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Guys, another question.
Does GOTPrem have magnets anywhere" I want to get some replacement pinballs and am deciding between the SilverJets and the Pinball Life glossy pinballs. Supposedly the Silverjets are not recommended for pins that have magnets.

No magnets.

#484 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Does it light up?

Nope. Just looks badass.

#486 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Looks like someone slapped a super ball on a shooter rod....

...I actually just bought my first ever shooter rod mod, blue light up from Cointaker for TRON.

Awesome - Now you can find it in the dark.

#494 7 years ago

Strange - My always gets to the upper playfield, but often takes a couple tries to get to the throne wireform.

#529 7 years ago

Never assume anyone is dead.

2 months later
#752 7 years ago

This is one of those no brainer mods. Why didn't it ship with these?

20160822_225757 (resized).jpg20160822_225757 (resized).jpg

#758 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

looks great, where did you get the gold "coin shoots" Did you paint them?
Thanks,
Brian

My buddy gave them to me. I believe he got them from Pinball Refinery. I don't think they had many... I would send a note to Steve

#759 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Looks great. This game also should have shipped with a shaker motor and red start button.

I am pretty sure the flipper buttons were red because on the original design the color behind the "fire and blood" on the armor was red. They changed the letters to gold, but left the buttons red

2 weeks later
#804 7 years ago

Besides backhanding the spinner, backhanding the right ramp is the easiest shot on my game. I have an LE.

#838 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

I reached that as well last night. While flippers froze, I lost the remaining balls due to that. I thought they would be saved but unfortunately it was end of ball. Unfair no?

One flipper freezes. If you make shots they don't freeze. You can unfreeze the flipper by making the shot that is lit.

#848 7 years ago

Wait what??? There is new code?

1 week later
#872 7 years ago

PSA - The manual has the right ramp listed as the left ramp... So if you ever need to order one look carefully!!!!

2 months later
#904 7 years ago

New code is unofficially available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-new-code-133-available-sort-of

URL:

f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/GOT_LE-1_33.spk

#917 7 years ago

You will love the game!

1 month later
#947 7 years ago

I also don't think we should stand idle when Pro owners feel the need to bash the Premium / LE to somehow justify their purchase. It's just stupid, and has created some of the perception IMO.

2 years later
#1454 4 years ago

I wish I still had my LE with this update.

1 week later
#1524 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Use the setting to make everyone play the same house then.

Yes. Or just say no Stark or Targaryan allowed. If someone picked it and plays the ball they are DQ’d.

#1526 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

And you could force them to play different houses in each round of competition. Stark for quarter finals, Baratheon for semi finals and Greyjoy’s for the finals.

I like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=kermit24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.