gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crwjumper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1403 4 years ago

Frequently when shooting the ball around the left loop it will get stuck somewhere under the upper playfield and cannot be dislodged by any amount of shaking. I have to wait for another ball to launch and knock it down. Does anyone know where this is getting stuck? I’d like to fix it, as it really screws up any game in progress when this happens. Thanks!

#1405 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I’ve actually had the upper playfield off and a lot of other stuff as I installed a playfield protector before playing the game the first time. I’ll go ahead and remove it and check. I was just wondering if there was a known issue with this.
Thanks!

#1408 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I cover most of your issues in my thread. Inland sleeve rubbers will fix your stuck problem

Thanks for that great write-up. I actually did the heat-shrink inlane sleeves when I installed the playfield protector, before playing the pin.
So last night the ball got stuck again in the same place so I removed the upper playfield without first moving the playfield to a "service position". Moving the playfield to the service position always made the ball come out, and I wanted to see where it was stuck.
As soon as I raised the u.p. the ball rolled out which made me think that it was something on the u.p. that was catching the ball.
Sure enough - when I examined the wire bundles underneath, there was one wire that was abraded and almost bare at one point. So I surmised that this was catching the ball and sandwiching it between the wires and the playfield. I wire-tied the bundle snugly to the bottom of the u.p. and gave the whole game a good cleaning and wax job while I had an opportunity to access the whole thing. I was surprised at how much dirt and fine metal particles were hidden up there below the u.p!
I also used some canned air to clean off the optos for the castle kickback shot. Frequently the shots up there are not recognized.
Unfortunately it was too late to play test (I promised my wife and kid that the gaming stops at 9:00 PM to maintain relations ).
So I'll play test tonight. For a few hours. What an awesome game!

1 week later
#1418 4 years ago

My GOT LE is getting all of my game play these days. It's so hard yet so rewarding when you control the ball well. I've been ignoring my BM66, Dialed In LE and Walking Dead Premium almost completely because I can't get enough of this pin.
I sure hope that there is a polish-up code drop soon. There are a few small issues with the current code that need addressing. Was there an announcement that code was coming?

#1424 4 years ago

Stern will be hosting a live stream event with Jack Danger and Dwight Sullivan to reveal an upcoming Game of Thrones code release! Live stream starts at 5pm CST on Monday, July 15th at - https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

1 week later
#1495 4 years ago

The new code is definitely higher scoring.

27164C79-0709-41D9-9A62-D64684B58DB8 (resized).jpeg27164C79-0709-41D9-9A62-D64684B58DB8 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1552 4 years ago

I experimented with each of the settings for the ColorDMD (LCD) this weekend. "Dots" (not DotsXL) was by far the best.
I also tried the smaller colorDMD LED display - no comparison. Use the more configurable and larger LCD display.

The smaller LED display works best for non-video (cartoon) animations like those on Star Trek, Simpsons etc. It will be much brighter and show better color gradients, when they exist. It really pops on TWD! The larger LCD display works better for live-action movie animations like GOT and Iron Man.

8 months later
#1818 3 years ago

Little help please . .
I updated the file (Chroma.ROM) for my ColorDMD on my GOT remium, and it seems to have borked the DMD. I’ve tried downloading the file again from the site from a different PC, re-formatted the USB drive, tried another USB drive, nothing seems to work. The screen comes up one color and the graphics are all dots. Am I doing something wrong here?

3821E462-503E-438C-BCCA-8D6E27B07E2C (resized).jpeg3821E462-503E-438C-BCCA-8D6E27B07E2C (resized).jpeg
#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Little help please . .
I updated the file (Chroma.ROM) for my ColorDMD on my GOT remium, and it seems to have borked the DMD. I’ve tried downloading the file again from the site from a different PC, re-formatted the USB drive, tried another USB drive, nothing seems to work. The screen comes up one color and the graphics are all dots. Am I doing something wrong here?
[quoted image]

Never mind. Looks like I got the dreaded “Invalid Key” issue on my ColorDMD. Reaching out to the vendor . .

A89FB6AC-BF83-4A15-9840-8E3D720DA59D (resized).jpegA89FB6AC-BF83-4A15-9840-8E3D720DA59D (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crwjumper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=crwjumper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.