Topic Stats

• 1,585 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 369 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

game-of-thrones-castle-walls-prem_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
20191012_125211_HDR (resized).jpg
FB192438-0E5F-4D65-B343-AC1B8D76ED55 (resized).jpeg
BFTW.PNG
Mammoth.gif
IMG_20190810_191244 (resized).jpg
20190721_205205 (resized).jpg
20190719_224354 (resized).jpg
27164C79-0709-41D9-9A62-D64684B58DB8 (resized).jpeg
220AC03F-33FA-405C-A007-DDE390312104.gif
20190625_212249 (resized).jpg
20190625_211606 (resized).jpg
IMG_3142 (resized).jpg
IMG_0604 (resized).jpg
20190508_161327 (resized).jpg
E9B880FC-CD16-4F5D-A9D9-521DACA1DE35 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (2 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#776 3 years ago

Why haven't I been made aware of this club.......lol, this thread will keep me busy in-between my missions LE #311 checking in

#781 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is the topper integrated to the current code? I remember reading that it had issues. Are those all ironed out?

Yes and no, For houses when lit up on play field they are but there is no attract dragon sounds like in the Facebook video they showed along with other little things. Then again I might have missed an update since my deployment and am out of the loop.

3 months later
#913 2 years ago

try the coil sleeves with heat shrink, the game looks stock with them and the game play is night and day

1 month later
#971 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

+1
With caps fix I did have some issues with the right lane. removed it and did the fix with drilling out the mounting bracket and I have smooth left orbits and perfect right orbits.

It's all about finding that sweet spot with the bracket and diverter. Mine works perfectly (with LOTS of adjustments) When I get back from deployment I might give the re-drill hole thing a shot. At least with my bracket I threw in a couple of other fixes like the spacers, throne cushion along with souvenir's.

#975 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah...when are you coming back? Stay safe!

maybe in a month or so! knock on wood

2 months later
#1039 2 years ago

Clearing out some post lane rubbers a 100 card GOT card set, a Tri dragon pendant/necklace and some back box stickers, PM if interested.

IMG_4227 (resized).JPG

IMG_4230 (resized).JPG

#1041 2 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

Anyone who has the new node board 1 in their game? I got mine from cointaker and the game still not rebooting.

Node board will not be reason why your game won't reboot, that issue is more in line with your PS or SPIKE board

1 month later
#1060 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Anyone know if there is going to be any further code updates? Would be nice if Castle Multiball was somehow stackable with something or had some better jackpots.

AWWW crap don't you start now, next thing you know we will have to have our own wheres the GOT code thread.....

2 months later
#1128 2 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Could the pinball community freelance his work? Run a Kickstarter, get people to pitch in $100 each for finished code. If there's enough support the game might get finished. Although I'd prefer a year after the show is finished to incorporate the whole GoT story.
Has anything like this happened before?

Stern has a tight leash on that kind of code being from HBO and there is no way that would either party would authorize it, sadly anyone attempting to bypass or copy that code would be slapped so hard with infringement and copyright violations they would more than likely keep that on the DL for fear of retaliation.

#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think he's suggesting the money go to Dwight to finish it (basically the community paying him overtime). I'd be all for it and would contribute $100.

Again, Neither Stern nor HBO will authorize that no matter how much money is offered to Dwight as they own all the rights, licensing and so forth. Nice to dream though and count me in for a Benji

1 month later
#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

I spoke to Stern about my elevator which was doing the same thing and they sent me a new one under warranty. The problem was that the diverter and upkick were not synced correctly. I think the diverter closed too soon. If it is not covered by warranty I would try bending the diverter a bit. It was very frustrating and really killed the momentum of the game when the elevator failed. I was disappointed that I had to go to Stern with a well know problem for the fix, instead of them coming to me with the fix.

Well they rewrote the code to fix the hardware issues, so that makes it better........said no one ever.

#1151 2 years ago
Quoted from Tungs10:

After about of month of research, I've decided on this as my first pin. Hopefully I can find all the threads dedicated to it. Love the theme, love the show, love the game play....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister

3 months later
#1177 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, my machine is eating balls...
When I hit the center ramp, occasionally the ball appears to simply vanish. It is getting stuck under the upper playfield. It enters the area from the back (not the front). It’s a glass remover to get the ball out.
Any ideas how I stop balls getting stuck there?

Picture?

#1182 1 year ago

what are the pricing on the color dmd and the lcd version? I can't decide which to get

8 months later
#1221 1 year ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

Joining the club tomorrow! Can't wait to dig into the rules some more. I already think the rules are among the most interesting out there! Do people still think the loop fix is critical, or has the software fix been good enough? thx!

Depends on if f you want to play the game to play as it was intended, then do the fix, if you want to play the game with a code written to correct hardware defect then theres that.

1 week later
#1236 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Well after picking up GOT on Saturday.
Waxed playfield.
Replaced Balls.
Put custom apron cards on game.
Plastic protector on slings.
Installed B/W leg brackets.
Grass hasn't been cut.
Stopped working on 12x20 shed.
Haven't been online to pay bills.
Eat standing up. (Snacks)
Haven't made bed.
I did finally get high score, just not a billion, yet!

DB8B8E6E-242F-4103-83D1-9597111B8887 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1240 1 year ago

I would be careful about selling anything with the HBO logo and Stern logo unless you have the rights. In the mean time I have these on mine and anyone is more than welcome to have them free of charge.

1 (resized).png2 (resized).pngfixed (resized).pngfixed2 (resized).png
#1243 1 year ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I think some of those House powers are mixed up though.

FIXED with bonus

#1246 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi capguntrooper !
Good work!
Try to design them at high defnition because now and in print version, there will be blocking. Minimum recommended to design are150 dpi.
You have my positive vote!
Tell me if you want some advise to improve your work.
Regads

Not really needed when printing at such a small size, they come out fine at under 300KB

IMG_2850 (resized).JPG
#1250 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I saw your add in #1240, about these last cards (orange faces) you used to print, I see a re-escaled. If you design them at minimum dpi, it is 150 dpi, you will get a better result without "saw edges" in letters and profiles.
I saw another thing, now your cards are 23,694x23,694 inches at 72 dpi. I will become a problem for people that print then, because measures are so big. Look:
[quoted image]
You will have same blocking problem again in printings.
Regards

Naaaaaah! Just printed two sets and they look great to me

BFDDC2C6-3C07-4334-A55F-E9FB8951C99F (resized).jpeg
#1253 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I will show it in another way. I took a sample of your rules card and I will re-design font at hight definition (300 dpi):
[quoted image]
Download my sample, it is at 300 dpi.
Regards

Bruh! I can zoom too, No one is trying to make posters out of these FREE cards. Now you are just deceiving people on here, that is not what they look like printed out, (see previous picture of printed picture). But hey, if any other member here wants to make posters out of these I will be more than happy to create a TIFF photoshop file at a HD res and whatever DPI they want FREE of charge as long as they give me credit...LMAO!

See attached pic of when I zoom in on your pic too. OMG! it's blocky!

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 16.06.08 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#1276 1 year ago

Are your cards for sale, or for free? If you are selling them, then you probably should not use the HBO or Stern logos. Those logos will be copyrighted or will be trademarks.

Quoted from capguntrooper:

I would be careful about selling anything with the HBO logo and Stern logo unless you have the rights.

My thoughts exactly, and when did this thread become the instruction card for sale thread?

#1282 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please start a thread to show off your designs. Posts here and in other threads are becoming very annoying.

I think most of us agree

Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi chuckwurt !
Well, I looking for feebback, like "WJxxxx" user about rules card (I think it is the case of most people with their adquisitions and mods than posted in this club)
You have the option to drain all my post.
How I have committed with a new version of rules card, I will have to post again my result. Understand it, you have the freedom of ignoring all my post if you want it and I have the freedom to post freely here about my mods or others.
Your freedoom= my freedoom
Regards

Your freedoms don't include spamming and copyright infringement. We want this thread to remain open, but you are endangering that by spamming it with copyright infringement and pinside violations. However, if I am wrong, please post your HBO and STERM license agreements and I will be the first to buy one of your instruction cards.

#1300 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What would prem and le owners like to see if Dwight gets time to revisit this one?
Outside of updates to video for later season happenings. That ain’t gonna happen. Haha

I would like to see the original left orbit as the game was designed, but that would require a hardware fix on Sterns end. Owners shouldn't have to drill and make fixes for hardware flaws and Stern just makes software changes to accommodate their flaws.

2 weeks later
#1326 11 months ago

Again with this bullshit? Where are the comments from the people “waiting to see” your work. As far as I am Concerned these are spam posts. You say these are just for you, you’re not selling these cards with trademarked artwork on them. But why bother to show us that you are using chrome vinyl?
If you are just here bragging about your card design that no one else can have, then please keep these to your other thread and don’t spam this one.
It’s not that I don’t like your design, (I don’t), but I just don’t care about the cards you have in your game.

Bruh, your such a softie! I mean look at those cards up close, they are blurry and pixelated and just a crap design...........LMFAO

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 21.08.32 (resized).png
1 week later
#1328 11 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I think I'm done with black rubber on my GoTLE. It's like every three weeks I'm cleaning up the black rubber trails. Just would like to know, what brand and color would you recommend. Ok going back to podcast and will check back in a few hours. Thanks
[quoted image]

black polly urethane. Once on no need to change them and no black marks, I do them on all my machines, except WOZ and KISS, those are red

1 month later
#1337 9 months ago

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-6557-GT

I like this one personally as it is from the show and has more significance as it is mentioned in the game and at half the cost. I mean the fish eye is nifty looking and if it was red would be perfect on a Lord of the Rings pin, but on a GOT?

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 12.29.19 (resized).png
#1340 9 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s a dragons eye I believe. [quoted image]

Oh yeah I knew it was that, I’m just sayin fish eye looks better, lol

#1341 9 months ago

Let and pro backbox sides I am getting rid of, all interests?

89627653-37C7-4B2F-A023-1711B1528121 (resized).jpeg Added 9 months ago:

Soon to be in a paratroopers home!

#1344 9 months ago
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 19.53.03 (resized).png
#1345 9 months ago

last one I swear

got_memes_06 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1350 7 months ago
Quoted from BarryBurton:

Don't know if I'm being to anal about this but I have really low ceilings in my house and I can't fully lift my playfield. So when I lifted the playfield I scratched the top of my side rails since I couldn't fully lift it should I live with the scratch or is it possible to replace the side rail.

You mean the apron? lifting a playfield will not scratch your side rails no matter how low your ceiling is.

2 weeks later
#1367 7 months ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

No. 3 pieces. Both sides of shooter lane and side rail. The groove doesnt need protecting.

He also needs the outhole protector as well.

#1371 7 months ago

It only opens during certain features or when trying to complete some houses, if I remember correctly

1 week later
#1380 6 months ago
Quoted from atum:

Yeah the entire game works as expected. Holds for multiball, releases correctly and everything, just no sword action. I have checked through all the settings (general and GoT specific) and cannot seem to find anything about enabling or disabling that feature.

Newest code and my sword works fine, didn't have to make any adjustments. Maybe a code update again may work out bugs.

2 months later
#1407 4 months ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Frequently when shooting the ball around the left loop it will get stuck somewhere under the upper playfield and cannot be dislodged by any amount of shaking. I have to wait for another ball to launch and knock it down. Does anyone know where this is getting stuck? I’d like to fix it, as it really screws up any game in progress when this happens. Thanks!

I cover most of your issues in my thread. Inland sleeve rubbers will fix your stuck problem

2 weeks later
#1504 3 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I love the LED. Easier install and has a stock look/feel to it.

^^^THIS^^^ I love the way my LED looks in my LE, like it came factory that way.

1 month later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 26.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside