4136C25F-98FF-44C9-9E3A-E7367E0F5E08 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9225 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7311 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#462 7 years ago

I have my GoT LE now for 4 month. Never played more games on any pin I owned in such a short time. Can't stop having fun on this game. I can't say what it is. The layout is nothing special, fan over fan. The playfield artwork is only mediocre and doesn't transport the theme very well. The DMD animations are repetive and sometimes you just can't make out what you see there. The lights are blinding. Important things that I would have thought should have been covered with thiss theme (Red wedding, more boops/sex, violence.....) are left out on this game. It's a child and family friendly, high fantasy version of the Game of Thrones theme that has almost nothing to do with it's original theme. And I still have work to do to fix the left orbit shotwork as it should have been from beginning.

But if I start a few games all of this doesn't matter any more. I never had more fun with a game. And if I put on a new highscore my hands are trembeling and I feel like after a rollercoaster ride.

#471 7 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I strongly disagree (for the LE). It would have been better if the plastics had the same resolution as the playfield, but overall I love the artwork. I love that they didn't put any characters on it, and the use of color is great IMHO. I really don't understand the hate for the artwork.

I Love the Game. But the artwork of the playfield is bad! As an example take the trees in the right ramp. Why do we have generic trees here? The artist that painted the awesome cabinet should have done a picture with the old tree gods for this ramp. That would have been GoT for me.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#611 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The last five minutes of tonight's episode is one very large reason I'm glad I got the LE.
Just sayin'.

YES! I only would wish they could put all those awesome scenes in the DMD animations.

8 months later
#993 7 years ago

I have a question about the Orbit fix. On my Game after a lot of adjustments I can do left or right orbit shots, but I can't make these shots backhand? Backhand the left Orbit shot lands always in the Bumpers . Is that possible on your games?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.