gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1088 HOTK strategies. Posted by Eskaybee (6 years ago)

Post #1479 Code 1.36 Release Notes Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Antron77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1600 4 years ago

Doesnt look like this club is very active but I just became a member. Got my LE from a fellow pinsider yesterday. My first PIN was the Star Wars premium about 6 months ago. This game had alot of similarities which I love about it. Cant wait to progress further in the game!

#1619 4 years ago
Quoted from beeker3000:

I think it is, especially if you plan to keep the game long term. Being able to loop that shot all the way around adds a lot of flow (and speed) to the game, which is the main gripe about the LE/Prem vs. the Pro. It feels really good to hit, too.

Is the ball supposed to loop around both left and right orbit? Seems like mine does sometimes but also seems like there is a gate back there that sometimes redirects the ball to the pops.

Another question to anyone, how easy is the backhand from right flipper to right loop supposed to be? I can sometimes make it up there but most the time there isnt enough momentum to go all the way, usually just 3/4 the way. Very frustrating when i need that shot to close modes and i htting cleanly several times only for it to come back down.

Another shot i am having problems with is the dragon shot. Mostly straight down the middle after making the shot. Alot of times ill tap it right back in there consecutively and the kicker doesnt register on the immediate 2nd attempt so the ball just glides sdtm. Seems like a very risky shot for the most part.

#1622 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Near impossible from a trap, pretty doable from an on the fly backhand.

Okay glad it isnt just me. Yeah i was referencing a cradled backhand. Thought my flipper didnt have enough power. Weird as i can get it up there sometimes. I'd say maybe one out of eight or so. If i got speed on the ball no problem but then the aim isnt as easy.

How bout the dragon shot best stradegy once hit? Most the time i get caught with my right flipper still up and either get a clean sdtm or ricochet off right flipper down the middle or shot right back in the dragon shot, no kicker register, stdm. Best to just dead flip? Im having serious repercussions after i make the shot.

#1623 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If the left orbit is lit for a combo (red arrow) or during certain modes, the left orbit should go all the way around.

Good to know, thx! So no pass through on right orbit? Even if red arrow is lit for combo?

Whats the community think for a good score on this game? After about a week i can hit 300-400 mil consistently. A good game over a billion. I got each house top score atleast over a bil. Highest score so far is 2.4 bil with House Tyrell no less lol. Just got real lucky in that game.

1 month later
#1734 4 years ago

Does any shop sell a kit for all the rubbers? If not does any one have a list for all of them on the LE?

#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Check with Titan. They have user submitted kits. Even if you don't want to buy the kit it should tell you what is in the kit.
This should be all their kits for the Prem/LE.
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5682

Thanks!

1 week later
#1774 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

You need to get the spinner sticker and the sticker for the sword lock plate.
I'm not one for mods, but they look stock.

Do you have a link to the sticker for the sword lock plate? Spinner sticker?

1 week later
#1806 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

You'd know best at this point but I thought it fed the ball up there when one wasn't already there. If a ball is on the upper PF then it didn't divert until you lost that ball. At least that seems to be what I figured out while playing.

See i always thought they go up there as long as they arent back to back and the vuk doesnt already have a ball in it.

1 month later
#1854 3 years ago

Just had a game for the ages. Went into HOTK with Lannister, Targaryan, Tyrell, and Greyjoy. Had a 5x rolling the whole time. Made 2 super jackpots. Eventually made it to Iron Throne but didn't last too long. This doubled my last GC which had shot about an hour earlier. Before today my highest was a cpl in the 5 mil range.

20200607_215233 (resized).jpg20200607_215233 (resized).jpg20200607_215323 (resized).jpg20200607_215323 (resized).jpg

5 months later
#1875 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get used to it is all I’ll say. I have to tear mine apart every few hundred plays and clean it. That upper playfield makes the game so dirty so quick.

I can second this! I have to tear down this machine twice as much as any other. I do believe the dust from the upper playfield grimes up the machine. Once you take off that upper playfield don't be surprised by the huge amount of grime on the huge plastic underneath. Also the ball trails happen fast on this machine. I probably change the rubbers and balls more than any other as well.

20200722_164629 (resized).jpg20200722_164629 (resized).jpg20200722_164633 (resized).jpg20200722_164633 (resized).jpg20200722_194255 (resized).jpg20200722_194255 (resized).jpg
#1879 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Filthy!
[quoted image]

Oh wow that is much worse then mine has ever been. You must have put on a ton of games since the last breakdown. Let's see the big plastic underneath the upper playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Antron77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club?tu=Antron77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.