376E4A8C-2DCC-47F4-8504-BF1686BC39AC (resized).jpeg
IMG_2001 (resized).png
gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,241 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 45.
#251 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Can I join? I've got GOTLE and METLE. Don't have the bank roll needed for a TRONLE though unless labnip is finally going to give in and trade me his for my Batman I'd seriously love to have TRONLE in this lineup but I don't think $$$ will ever work out for that. Maybe a pro some day though.

Just buy a TRON VE

#252 8 years ago

Got money set aside for one if it were to ever happen Not counting those eggs though.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Mine has finally landed and I'm picking up tomorrow

That's it. I'm outta the club.

#254 8 years ago

Finally! I like these Spike accessory Power boards, fancy......the clear coat on this is amazing just like the TWD I grabbed 3 weeks ago. So much to do........

LoveLove

Lightning KittyLightning Kitty

#255 8 years ago

Custom rails and file names so hawt

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Finally! I like these Spike accessory Power boards, fancy......the clear coat on this is amazing just like the TWD I grabbed 3 weeks ago. So much to do........
Love
Lightning Kitty

It's a shame those side rails don't come standard with the premium. They go so well with that version.

#257 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Love
Lightning Kitty

I make sexy time with your pin, yes.

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I like these Spike accessory Power boards

What are your plans for the accessory board?

I grabbed a cheap 48V to 12V/5V converter off ebay. When it arrives I plan to tinker a little bit. My plan is to add LED strips to the translite perimeter. Yes, underpowered a bit @5V on a 6.3V strip. Currently, I am bringing in 5V via an old cell phone wallwart on the 110V switched backbox outlet I added this week. Hopefully someone will bring a nice 6.3V accessory option to market.

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

What are your plans for the accessory board?

Smoke machine and a mini disco ball for WhiteWalker rave mode!

Other than that I don't really know, haven't scoped out many powered mods , is there much out there to buy?

#260 8 years ago

Dude, this pin is sick awesome.
Fricken fierce game play. Finally getting the hang of the upper playfield. I like it's variances for shot sequences.

Who likes to listen to see which end of game quote you get?

That bad queen's voice is super sexy

Totally love the end of game lighting patterns. It has lightening at midnight in a freezing winter forest feel.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#261 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Dude, this pin is sick awesome.
Fricken fierce game play. Finally getting the hang of the upper playfield. I like it's variances for shot sequences.
Who likes to listen to see which end of game quote you get?
That bad queen's voice is super sexy
Totally love the end of game lighting patterns. It has lightening at midnight in a freezing winter forest feel.
image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

I agree, sick awesome! Code is pretty outstanding. I played 17 games so far and cracked 550 mill. Lighting on this game is intense!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#262 8 years ago

Dang it... Now I have to try to play for points!?!

Arggg.... Ok, challenge accepted

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Dang it... Now I have to try to play for points!?!
Arggg.... Ok, challenge accepted

I did sit through all 32 minutes of Elwyn's 18billion point game or whatever he ended with. Unreal.....he must have had the playfieldscoring multiplyer pretty high as we was getting massive points for Blackwater MB super jackpots.

That's how I hit the 550 was a bunch of those super jackpots but I didn't have the multiplyer going I guess

#264 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I did sit through all 32 minutes of Elwyn's 18billion point game or whatever he ended with. Unreal.....he must have had the playfieldscoring multiplyer pretty high as we was getting massive points for Blackwater MB super jackpots.
That's how I hit the 550 was a bunch of those super jackpots but I didn't have the multiplyer going I guess

Remember that you cannot get higher than 3x multipliers (playfield or combo), to start out. You have to unlock them by completing modes and then collecting a sword at the right ramp. Once you've collected two swords, all multipliers are unlocked. I suggested completing a couple houses before going into multiball.

#265 8 years ago

Just had by far my best game ever. Greyjoy is so great when you're on a roll. I think I got black water multiball four times. Every time I play it gets more fun. By far my favorite game and I've played the living crap out of it. Still haven't gotten to Iron Throne

#266 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Remember that you cannot get higher than 3x multipliers (playfield or combo), to start out. You have to unlock them by completing modes and then collecting a sword at the right ramp. Once you've collected two swords, all multipliers are unlocked. I suggested completing a couple houses before going into multiball.

From what Ive read, last few games I started Martell then went to GreyJoy and concentrated on completing the upper play field......I was unsure how I would like this game as deep strategy coded games are less desirable in general to me than games like IM and TRON, even though Metallica code is a bit deeper I don't think its complex.....anyway, yeah, lets smoke some and enjoy the lightshow!

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

From what Ive read, last few games I started Martell then went to GreyJoy and concentrated on completing the upper play field......I was unsure how I would like this game as deep strategy coded games are less desirable in general to me than games like IM and TRON, even though Metallica code is a bit deeper I don't think its complex.....anyway, yeah, lets smoke some and enjoy the lightshow!
» YouTube video

Haha. I'm down. Good thing about this one is there is all kinds of cool little tasks that you can go for. Hell I just got done playing a game where I just hit the spinner for days to see how high I could get the value up. Haha

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. I'm down. Good thing about this one is there is all kinds of cool little tasks that you can go for. Hell I just got done playing a game where I just hit the spinner for days to see how high I could get the value up. Haha

Ive done that on the last spiderman I had, especially when you completed a white mode and got 3x going on the spinner, LOL! Juicy spinners are the best!

#269 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You are right. I tried last night to start as Greyjoy and finish the Baratheon House and Tyrell House first. So damn hard! I did however in the process get my best Baratheon mode score of over 250M!

#270 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I was unsure how I would like this game as deep strategy coded games are less desirable in general to me than games like IM and TRON, even though Metallica code is a bit deeper I don't think its complex

I have a TSPP and GOT feels nothing like it as far as the grind goes. I also have IM and MET and prefer that kind of fast gameplay. The beauty of GOT is it has that same kind of feel when you're playing and it kicks your ass most of the time as well. But once the rules become second nature and you have that rare kick-ass game it's pure bliss. Is the artwork kind of bland? Sure. But I like to play in the dark, and the amazing light show completely takes over to the point where you don't even notice the artwork PERIOD. Enjoy my friend, if you're already digging it then you're in a good place. It only gets better!

#271 8 years ago

There are dozens of things you can use on spinners. This works great for me! The tiny straw lets you use amounts smaller than a drop on each axis, then I blot away any excess with a dry rag. The teflon in the oil makes it spin like a mo-fo! Plus, it doesn't hurt that I get it free from work.

tri-flow_with_straw_(resized).jpgtri-flow_with_straw_(resized).jpg

#272 8 years ago

oops, wrong GOT thread!

#273 8 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I have a TSPP and GOT feels nothing like it as far as the grind goes. I also have IM and MET and prefer that kind of fast gameplay. The beauty of GOT is it has that same kind of feel when you're playing and it kicks your ass most of the time as well. But once the rules become second nature and you have that rare kick-ass game it's pure bliss. Is the artwork kind of bland? Sure. But I like to play in the dark, and the amazing light show completely takes over to the point where you don't even notice the artwork PERIOD. Enjoy my friend, if you're already digging it then you're in a good place. It only gets better!

Yes! Im in agreement with all that, I really liked my old LOTR and still think its awesome but after owning/playing 1500+ times it became a chore to push the start button.

#274 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

oops, wrong GOT thread!

No, exactly the right thread, Lube up!

#275 8 years ago

The night is dark, and full of terrors!

Dude, black water multiball is crazy!!
That light show is blinding wild.
My retinas are still recovering.

Just got a match & think I got a free game during multiball as well. That was an audio overload for sure.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#276 8 years ago

Hells yeah! First trip to Hand of the King, kinda tanked it but whatever, I crushed my 8 year old, she was super happy watching me demolish her.

In your face smooshie!In your face smooshie!

#277 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hells yeah! First trip to Hand of the King, kinda tanked it but whatever, I crushed my 8 year old, she was super happy watching me demolish her.
In your face smooshie!

Funny. My 9 year old gets a kick out of getting destroyed too.

#278 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

In your face smooshie!

Well, I'm glad you can beat at least one person.

#279 8 years ago

I watched Elwin getting the 21 Billion on this game, It is just missing something... There are no real modes to speak of,
To be fair, there hasn't been real modes on a stern game for awhile..

#280 8 years ago

Finally made it to Iron Throne! Playing as Baratheon no less. So freakin' hard to get there. I only earned 934m from Iron Throne but it was still just barely enough to get a new GC score. Damn that 3rd level of Targaryen is hard to complete!

20160402_221339_(resized).jpg20160402_221339_(resized).jpg

20160402_221700_(resized).jpg20160402_221700_(resized).jpg

#281 8 years ago

Great score..

#282 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Seems childish compared to Elwins score..

Indeed, but how many Elwins are there? I like to play pinball for giggles and just have some fun. Playing in a tourney atmosphere just brings out the douche in most people. Pass......

#283 8 years ago

Joining the club. Have a LE with topper. Installed shaker, warm led's,gold flipper bats, Titan rubbers,invisaglass, external sub. Couple pics with my other sterns

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Joining the club. Have a LE with topper. Installed shaker, warm led's,gold flipper bats, Titan rubbers,invisaglass, external sub. Couple pics with my other sterns

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

OOOh, you have entered the magical TRON-Metallica-GOT club........pm me for details, you get a free dildo if you have a TWD.

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

OOOh, you have entered the magical TRON-Metallica-GOT club........pm me for details, you get a free dildo if you have a TWD.

#286 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Dammit, stop posting pics of your awesome basement and cool EL leg spacers. We are all already quite jealous and this will only end up in an arm wrestling contest.

#287 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What type of dildo?

#288 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oooooh. I want a piece of that action. I'm in the super elite club too. Please send my dildo with the magic baggie of acrylic washers.

I also effing love GOT right now. Amazing game.

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Seems childish compared to Elwins score..

You seem childish to Elwin's score.

#290 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Oooooh. I want a piece of that action. I'm in the super elite club too. Please send my dildo with the magic baggie of acrylic washers.
I also effing love GOT right now. Amazing game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Lol and nice collection of sterns.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

magic baggie of acrylic washers.

No shipping to other countries on Dildos or washers, sorry......Its the law.

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What type of dildo?

I will need pics of orifices to assign the proper fit.

#293 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Lol and nice collection of sterns.

Thanks! You too. Seems like we have similar tastes. How are you liking Kiss? Only played it a few times at Expo. Yours looks great with the topper.

#294 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Thanks! You too. Seems like we have similar tastes. How are you liking Kiss? Only played it a few times at Expo. Yours looks great with the topper.

I like it but have not played it in 2 months. Waiting for code update. There is a lot of stuff not programmed yet. It will be a great pin after some code. The lay out is great. Ordered a GBLE also.

#295 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I like it but have not played it in 2 months. Waiting for code update. There is a lot of stuff not programmed yet. It will be a great pin after some code. The lay out is great. Ordered a GBLE also.

I hope it gets the mega update that seems to be rumored. I love Borg's games.

Congrats on the GBLE. But where are you squeezing it in? Selling something to make room?

#296 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I hope it gets the mega update that seems to be rumored. I love Borg's games.
Congrats on the GBLE. But where are you squeezing it in? Selling something to make room?

I have room for 3 more next to WOZ

#297 8 years ago

What can I get for a TWD Premium, GOTLE and a IM combo. I a french tickler at least? LOL.

image1_(resized).jpegimage1_(resized).jpeg

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

What can I get for a TWD Premium, GOTLE and a IM combo. I a french tickler at least? LOL.

image1_(resized).jpeg

I think that gets you a reach around.

#299 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I have room for 3 more next to WOZ

Thread ruined. No self respecting pin wants to be put next to a ^^^

#300 8 years ago

Looking through the pics, have you guys ever considered installing the Comet DMD glare guard? I install it on all of my games and it works great. The instructions are to apply it to the outside of the plastic in front of the DMD. I install it on the inside of the plastic in front of the DMD.

IMG_1732_(resized).jpgIMG_1732_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,241 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.