IMG_2001 (resized).png
gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,237 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 45.
#1951 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Valar Morghulis!
I am in the club
Had a pro, sold it, missed it, found now a Premium.
With nice additions (Color, Shaker, Convolux, invsible glass and much more).
Only one thing is not like new on my machine, which i have seen on other Premium /LE also.
The front plastic of the castle is cracked. Have signed in the picture, what i mean.
I do not want to buy a whole set of plastics only for replacing this.
So my question: Is there a solution or a mod, which covers this area?
Thank you.[quoted image]

Here you go:

https://cointaker.com/products/game-of-thrones-upper-pf-castle-wall-replacement

#1952 2 years ago

Thank you pinballjah.

#1953 2 years ago
#1954 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Do you have pictures markp99?

A quick snapshot (Prem):

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1955 2 years ago

Upper Flipper's were sticking and needed coil sleeves and stops. With Upper playfield off you gotta show some love under it. This is probably the 3rd time and maybe the 4th that I've cleaned it. But hey it's raining, so after getting it back together I believe a good pour of Blanton's is in order.

20211009_090147 (resized).jpg20211009_090147 (resized).jpg20211009_104156 (resized).jpg20211009_104156 (resized).jpg16337964495718811597523409000386 (resized).jpg16337964495718811597523409000386 (resized).jpg
#1956 2 years ago

I agree cleaning under the upper playfield is a pain, but it must be done. I've only done it a couple of times. Your selection of quality beverages is very impressive although!!!

#1957 2 years ago

I have to do it every few hundred plays. Sucks.

#1958 2 years ago

Question:

I hit the LoL-Targets down, but the LoL-Ball Save does not light up.
Is there an option in the menu to switch this off / on?
Thanks.

#1959 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Question:
Thanks.

Yes.

#1960 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Question:
Thanks.

Default is once per game. If you have done competition install it will be off. You can increase the number of times you can get it in settings.

#1961 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have to do it every few hundred plays. Sucks.

Your absolutely right. But after a while you get pretty darn good at removing it. Same is true for the rocking ship on jjpotc.

#1962 2 years ago

Anyone looking forward to the next chapter in GOT?

1 week later
#1963 2 years ago

Lighted Flippers on my GOT Premium.

359435C4-B7FF-44E1-B62D-75A762B0F92D (resized).jpeg359435C4-B7FF-44E1-B62D-75A762B0F92D (resized).jpegA9855680-A43F-4134-8C3F-873AFFF118BE (resized).jpegA9855680-A43F-4134-8C3F-873AFFF118BE (resized).jpeg
#1964 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Lighted Flippers on my GOT Premium.
[quoted image][quoted image]

They look cool! Are they distracting when you play? Even in a dark room?

#1965 2 years ago
Quoted from atum:

They look cool! Are they distracting when you play? Even in a dark room?

Not at all. Actually they help me see. My room is not lit at all. The blue photographs brighter than actuality. In person they look incredible.

#1966 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Not at all. Actually they help me see. My room is not lit at all. The blue photographs brighter than actuality. In person they look incredible.

Awesome! I saw them in a few pictures, but they look great installed. Glad to hear they don't detract from game play!

#1967 2 years ago

Winter is Here...

The Lit Kit flippers mod for Game of Thrones pinball is listed at http://www.ArcadeMade.com

#1968 2 years ago

Anyone have these mods installed? I think the bumper mod will only work on the Pro. Thanks.

B5649B04-AD2B-476B-8E62-5D10D17B044C (resized).jpegB5649B04-AD2B-476B-8E62-5D10D17B044C (resized).jpeg
#1969 2 years ago

I do and bumper mod is for the pro only.

16349610807922327511778057145639 (resized).jpg16349610807922327511778057145639 (resized).jpg16349611652459060901211643354839 (resized).jpg16349611652459060901211643354839 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1970 2 years ago

Hello,
where can i buy the STARK Armor kit these days?
Thank you.

2 weeks later
#1971 2 years ago

I'm getting an occasional stuck ball on my Premium. It's usually not a big deal, it wiggles free most of the time without a tilt. I'm thinking about bringing it to a show next week and selling it and I don't want people shaking the crap out of it trying to get it loose. The flap is a little misshapen, I tried flattening it out when I had the ramp off last and it didn't help much. The ball will sit there even with the gate lifted, so it's not the gate. it seems like there is a little dip in-between the ramp and the mini playfield. Any thoughts?

2021-11-13 16.25.43 (resized).jpg2021-11-13 16.25.43 (resized).jpg
#1972 2 years ago

I've never had a ball get stuck there. The flap definitely looks bent. Normally, I would say order a new flap. But I looked it up in the parts manual and the flap is part of the ramp, not sold separately. Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe a little more pitch on the back legs?

#1973 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I'm getting an occasional stuck ball on my Premium. It's usually not a big deal, it wiggles free most of the time without a tilt. I'm thinking about bringing it to a show next week and selling it and I don't want people shaking the crap out of it trying to get it loose. The flap is a little misshapen, I tried flattening it out when I had the ramp off last and it didn't help much. The ball will sit there even with the gate lifted, so it's not the gate. it seems like there is a little dip in-between the ramp and the mini playfield. Any thoughts?
[quoted image]

Flap looks warped for sure, but I would check pitch with pignut app on playfield and not glass

#1974 2 years ago

Bend the flap more until you get it nice and flat.

#1975 2 years ago

I've thought of putting a little mylar over the flap to the playfield (though I'm concerned that every time I remove the ramp/upper playfield it's going to cause an issue).

#1977 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Once you bend the flap as chuckwurt said, Then add a little Zoom-Spout Lubricating Oil to the gate.

#1978 2 years ago

Officially in the club with a Premium! About time for a good cleaning, but excited to have this one in the house.

3E3D3DF8-B27B-49FD-BF53-9D80C2D2028D (resized).jpeg3E3D3DF8-B27B-49FD-BF53-9D80C2D2028D (resized).jpeg
#1979 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I took the ramp out again and tried to get it as perfect as I could without drilling it out. I got it reasonably flat and haven't had a stuck ball yet. If I bring it to the show that will be the true test.

I found it odd that the plate that secures the gate switch from below is a huge block of aluminum. I thought it might be an operator fix, but it looks just like the manual. Is that normal? I should have taken a picture of it while it was out.

#1980 2 years ago

Hey everyone, new owner question. How do you reduce the power to the throne kick-out? It keeps launching it into the bumper top and plastic under the ramp. I'm afraid it's eventually going to crack that.

#1981 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Hey everyone, new owner question. How do you reduce the power to the throne kick-out? It keeps launching it into the bumper top and plastic under the ramp. I'm afraid it's eventually going to crack that.

I actually found that SLIGHTLY loosening the screws attaching the wire form to the backboard fixes the problem - tighten them only lightly. Don't overtighten the screws and you should be fine.

#1982 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I actually found that SLIGHTLY loosening the screws attaching the wire form to the backboard fixes the problem - tighten them only lightly. Don't overtighten the screws and you should be fine.

Appreciate the response and I’ll take a look at that as well. However, I was referring to after it’s in the throne. I.e., after you select the mystery choice and it kicks out of the chair, it is launching it into the pop bumper top and plastic under the ramp instead of just “dropping” it out.

#1983 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Appreciate the response and I’ll take a look at that as well. However, I was referring to after it’s in the throne. I.e., after you select the mystery choice and it kicks out of the chair, it is launching it into the pop bumper top and plastic under the ramp instead of just “dropping” it out.

Whoops! Sorry...yeah, that's something else entirely.

#1984 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

There is a setting to auto calculate (or something like that) the strength. Whenever you reset anything, it goes back to a higher power. If you turn that feature adjustment on, then it will go to lesser and lesser power until it just bobbles out. So you will have too much power for about 5 times, then it will be right if you enable that setting. It is on by default.

#1985 2 years ago

I've reached the Iron Throne a couple of times. I believe I was close to completing it both times. It's a very long and tedious wizard mode. I'm getting ready to sell the game and I'm wondering if it's worth trying to shed my way through it again. Without spoiling it, is there anything amazing that happens after you complete the 7th house?

#1986 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I've reached the Iron Throne a couple of times. I believe I was close to completing it both times. It's a very long and tedious wizard mode. I'm getting ready to sell the game and I'm wondering if it's worth trying to shed my way through it again. Without spoiling it, is there anything amazing that happens after you complete the 7th house?

It’s hard to not spoil everything, but victory laps.

#1987 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s hard to not spoil everything, but victory laps.

Yeah, I don't want to give spoilers to you. Its not going to blow you away, but its interesting enough to try and slog through it. You can adjust the settings to make it easier to get to as well. Kinda cheating, but an option! If you're on default for the 1.37 code, just start modes, shoot to upper playfield, and beat modes on upper playfield. Then you don't actually play any modes. Be Stark as well so that you can complete a mode if you are draining.

#1988 2 years ago
Quoted from atum:

Yeah, I don't want to give spoilers to you. Its not going to blow you away, but its interesting enough to try and slog through it. You can adjust the settings to make it easier to get to as well. Kinda cheating, but an option! If you're on default for the 1.37 code, just start modes, shoot to upper playfield, and beat modes on upper playfield. Then you don't actually play any modes. Be Stark as well so that you can complete a mode if you are draining.

I know I've progressed in modes with the upper playfield, but I was never sure how. I'll have to read through the rules again.
I've been picking Targaryen because I was finding it a pain to complete and the mode timer freeze was a nice bonus. I'll try a few games with Stark.

#1989 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I know I've progressed in modes with the upper playfield, but I was never sure how. I'll have to read through the rules again.
I've been picking Targaryen because I was finding it a pain to complete and the mode timer freeze was a nice bonus. I'll try a few games with Stark.

No need to pick targ. You can complete the first two waves of it pretty easily then use the upper playfield to complete the 3rd wave.

It’s easy. Hit the standups on the upper playfield three times then it the left loop up there.

#1990 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No need to pick targ. You can complete the first two waves of it pretty easily then use the upper playfield to complete the 3rd wave.
It’s easy. Hit the standups on the upper playfield three times then it the left loop up there.

Yeah, if you play the upper playfield only strategy to beat modes you won't end up with a super high score from modes, but you will find yourself quickly at Iron Throne, and that's where the real points are anyway for most players. Agreed on not Targ. If you are going for completion go Stark. If you want to extend Iron Throne, Martel can be good as you basically get an extra ball every ball in Iron Throne (just hit the button right as your last ball drains, and you get two back).

#1991 2 years ago

Lately I've been having a lot of fun playing as Greyjoy and deciding what order to take on the other houses abilities. It's just fantastic with so many possibilities.

Do I want Martell before going into a MB for the Add-a-ball.?
Do I want Stark to knock out a harder house like Lannister?
Do I want Lannister to take a big multiplier into Stark?
Do I want Tyrell before a MB to cash in a big Iron Bank right after the MB?
Do I want Stark to help knock out phase 3 of Targaryen?
Do I want Lannister for a massive Targ 3 cash in?
Do I want Baratheon just to get the outlane ball save?

#1992 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Lately I've been having a lot of fun playing as Greyjoy and deciding what order to take on the other houses abilities. It's just fantastic with so many possibilities.
Do I want Martell before going into a MB for the Add-a-ball.?
Do I want Stark to knock out a harder house like Lannister?
Do I want Lannister to take a big multiplier into Stark?
Do I want Tyrell before a MB to cash in a big Iron Bank right after the MB?
Do I want Stark to help knock out phase 3 of Targaryen?
Do I want Lannister for a massive Targ 3 cash in?
Do I want Baratheon just to get the outlane ball save?

Greyjoy is the most fun and challenging of the bunch, but can be super rewarding. My order of Greyjoy is as follows:
- Tyrell - Get the inlane multiplier as early as possible
- Stark (Play with BW MB) - Get Winter Is Coming increased
- Targaryen (1 & 2) - Beat them normally, but if I drain out, at least I can complete the mode to keep it moving
- Lannister - Beat this using Stark ability immediately to reduce risk of drain, and then onto HotK with Lannister to get my multiplier up and try to cash in
- Targaryen 3 - Worthless button, but need it out of the way
- Baratheon - Get the outlane save before the final mode and the nerves kick in
- Martell - Take it out and carry the add-a-ball into Iron Throne to guarantee I can make it through and loop

Along the way I will try and pick up the WHC and Wall Mutliball stack for some big points along the way. I will go for Castle if I get most of the way there, but don't try for it. If you get good at cradling and stage flipping, its pretty easy to get 500M from this mode.

#1993 2 years ago
Quoted from atum:

Greyjoy is the most fun and challenging of the bunch, but can be super rewarding. My order of Greyjoy is as follows:
- Tyrell - Get the inlane multiplier as early as possible

I never really payed attention. If you get Tyrell done, and then finish another house, do you get to keep the inlane multiplier?

I did have a 96M Iron Bank earlier this evening. I think that's a very overlooked and misunderstood button!

#1994 2 years ago

I also really like the challenge of using Lannister during Stark for a big cash in. I had my best ever a couple nights ago. Cashed in Stark for 1.125 billion.

#1995 2 years ago

You guys are making me rethink selling this game. I think it's a lot deeper than I gave it credit for.

#1996 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I never really payed attention. If you get Tyrell done, and then finish another house, do you get to keep the inlane multiplier?
I did have a 96M Iron Bank earlier this evening. I think that's a very overlooked and misunderstood button!

With all of the houses you keep all abilities, except for button power.
Stark = Increased WIC
Baratheon = Drop targets advance Wall MB
Lannister = Extra gold
Tyrell = In-lane multiplier

So I prioritize from that list to ensure I get the powers that add up, and always cash in before completing. So when I’m about to lose Tyrell I cash in before the final shot or along the way if the final shot has a big payoff. Use all gold for Lannister, etc.

#1997 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

You guys are making me rethink selling this game. I think it's a lot deeper than I gave it credit for.

To each their own. Ours isn’t leaving anytime soon! I find it to be an approachable game because of theme, but a deep game for an experienced player. For skilled players, the different house abilities, and prioritizing which 4 to bring into HotK really sets it apart for some unique strategies.

#1998 2 years ago

I've gotten to Iron Throne a few time. But no one else plays it at my house, or anyone that comes over. For that reason I wished it had a team and or Co-op setting.
I've too though of selling, but just love this game to much.

#1999 2 years ago

The only way my premium leaves is for the LE. Haha

#2000 2 years ago

folks,
my node board has gone kaput, flip and the board resets and the main lights flicker like the guy above - 520-6935-10 nobody seems to have any (no reply from Stern direct yet) but does anyone know if there are other node boards that are usable as there are many different versions.

Thanks,
Neil.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,237 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.