IMG_9225 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7311 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpg
IMG_7308 (resized).jpg
IMG_7307 (resized).jpg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 45.
#1551 4 years ago
Quoted from toeskneez:

No it’s not that one. It’s the one where they’re walking out of the forest? I’ll try and get video of it. Having said that, I’ve never seen the scene you show!!

Whoops. I meant Battle for the wall. And that shows colored. There isn't much color in the actual footage either.

BFTW.PNGBFTW.PNG

#1552 4 years ago

I experimented with each of the settings for the ColorDMD (LCD) this weekend. "Dots" (not DotsXL) was by far the best.
I also tried the smaller colorDMD LED display - no comparison. Use the more configurable and larger LCD display.

The smaller LED display works best for non-video (cartoon) animations like those on Star Trek, Simpsons etc. It will be much brighter and show better color gradients, when they exist. It really pops on TWD! The larger LCD display works better for live-action movie animations like GOT and Iron Man.

#1553 4 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Whoops. I meant Battle for the wall. And that shows colored. There isn't much color in the actual footage either.
[quoted image]

That’s the one! If yours is the same, and it’s the same as the show I guess it is what it is. Thanks for the help @nerbflong!!

#1554 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I experimented with each of the settings for the ColorDMD (LCD) this weekend. "Dots" (not DotsXL) was by far the best.
I also tried the smaller colorDMD LED display - no comparison. Use the more configurable and larger LCD display.
The smaller LED display works best for non-video (cartoon) animations like those on Star Trek, Simpsons etc. It will be much brighter and show better color gradients, when they exist. It really pops on TWD! The larger LCD display works better for live-action movie animations like GOT and Iron Man.

I found the xldots looks pretty good on GOT, but will give it a go on “normal” dots. I have one on my TWD too it looks awesome in hires like you say! Absolutely love it.

#1555 4 years ago

What's the best fix for when the ball falls out of the throne? Sometimes i get a clean landing, sometimes not.

#1556 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

What's the best fix for when the ball falls out of the throne? Sometimes i get a clean landing, sometimes not.

Lower the ramp as close to the throne as possible.

#1557 4 years ago

For me it was just looking straight down through the wireform at the chair and just adjusting the wireform so it is exactly in line with the chair.

#1558 4 years ago

Thanks, fellas!

#1559 4 years ago

Rubber speed bumps did the trick for me.

#1560 4 years ago

I adjusted the ramp to be low at the vuk and high at the throne, to slow the ball down.

It seems that the problem is too much speed in the ball as it drops onto the throne. however you do it, you just need to slow it a bit so the drop doesn’t bounce out. Play with the ramp, if you can’t get it, add speed bumps on the ramp or a cushion of foam on seat.

#1561 4 years ago

For me, the fix was slowing the ball down before it gets to the throne. I put post rubbers on a few of the habitrail cross-braces, and that was just enough for it to stick the landing every time.

#1562 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Rubber speed bumps did the trick for me.

Yes, me too. I added 3 small speed bumps and have had only one fall out since. There is also a setting now to turn off the throne altogether if needed.

#1564 4 years ago

Party stucky ball. And yes, I did use a lego piece to make the battering ram a little easier. No guilt.
FB192438-0E5F-4D65-B343-AC1B8D76ED55 (resized).jpegFB192438-0E5F-4D65-B343-AC1B8D76ED55 (resized).jpeg

#1565 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Party stucky ball. And yes, I did use a lego piece to make the battering ram a little easier. No guilt.
[quoted image]

Need to post it here too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weirdest-place-youve-had-a-ball-stuck

#1566 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[quoted image]

That’s a hard place to get a ball! Do you not have the plastic that goes over the battering ramp to prevent that?

#1567 4 years ago

anyone have any updated instruction cards for the new code? New action button house abilities should be on it, no?

#1568 4 years ago
Quoted from kilmarnock1350:

anyone have any updated instruction cards for the new code? New action button house abilities should be on it, no?

You may find them here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

2 weeks later
#1569 4 years ago

If you set up a tournament say for 5 days, and machine is turned off at any time you will loose tournament setting. I set them up for the kids to play. They like having their name on machine for high score. Thanks chuckwurt for passing it on to Dwight.

#1570 4 years ago

I have been getting to know my new LE. I have noticed that one some plunges when popping the ball up to the upper playfield the VUK will take two or three attempts to make it. The iron throne/mystery so far seems to make it on the first try. I didn't notice a setting anywhere in the adjustments menu for this. The game is aboht 2 months out of box with very few plays. Any thoughts? Thanks

#1571 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I have been getting to know my new LE. I have noticed that one some plunges when popping the ball up to the upper playfield the VUK will take two or three attempts to make it. The iron throne/mystery so far seems to make it on the first try. I didn't notice a setting anywhere in the adjustments menu for this. The game is aboht 2 months out of box with very few plays. Any thoughts? Thanks

I believe it should auto adjust and get better over time. Let it go for a couple weeks and see if it improves after some more play.

#1572 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I believe it should auto adjust and get better over time. Let it go for a couple weeks and see if it improves after some more play.

Thanks brother. I hope to check out your videos on the game to better understand the game.

1 week later
#1573 4 years ago

Choose Baratheon to start with. Had a super 1st ball. All down hill after that, funny thing is I knew that was going to happen. Had to walk way in "Shame" but I was fully clothed.

20191012_125211_HDR (resized).jpg20191012_125211_HDR (resized).jpg
#1574 4 years ago

I have a nice Pro but played a Premium recently for a few games and really liked it.

any thought if upgrading is worth it? I know some like the pro better but especially with new codes wonder if that really tips scales for the Prem/LE

Thanks,
Darin

#1575 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I have a nice Pro but played a Premium recently for a few games and really liked it.
any thought if upgrading is worth it? I know some like the pro better but especially with new codes wonder if that really tips scales for the Prem/LE
Thanks,
Darin

I've only played a premium and now own an LE.
chuckwurt owned a pro for a couple year I believe and just upgraded to a premium. He'll let you know soon, I'm sure.

#1576 4 years ago

Thanks,
Darin

PS. Nice collection. How you liken the ACNC. I have that in my mind to buy, soon I hope.

#1577 4 years ago

any thought if upgrading is worth it?

If the price is right do it.

#1578 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

PS. Nice collection. How you liken the ACNC. I have that in my mind to buy, soon I hope.

Just got it the other day. So far so good. I also have #99 preorder for sale. You interested in that for $700? Nice $300 discount on a NIB.

#1579 4 years ago

Thanks,
Darin

I play the premium at home and the pro in league. The pro is great but when you're used to the premium it always feels like it's missing something! Also, the new code really lends itself to the premium/LE. BUT, similar to Ghostbusters, this is probably a bad time to be looking to buy a GOT. With the massive code update, machines are gonna be harder to find and prices will certainly be on the upper end if you do find one.

#1580 4 years ago

Does anyone still sell this custom castle wall mod? Mezel Mods says they're no longer available. LMK, thanks.

game-of-thrones-castle-walls-prem_1024x1024 (resized).jpggame-of-thrones-castle-walls-prem_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
#1581 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I play the premium at home and the pro in league. The pro is great but when you're used to the premium it always feels like it's missing something! Also, the new code really lends itself to the premium/LE. BUT, similar to Ghostbusters, this is probably a bad time to be looking to buy a GOT. With the massive code update, machines are gonna be harder to find and prices will certainly be on the upper end if you do find one.

Done. Just picked up an LE today. Still in my Yukon so no photos but looks great. Very stoked.

Also today just sold my pro to a Pinsider who from up from Birmingham. One day for the complete change out. Not bad. Lol, I left my house at 5:15 am to go get my LE in order to be home from Nashville in time for my buyer.

#1582 4 years ago

Done. Just picked up an LE today. Still in my Yukon so no photos but looks great. Very stoked.
Also today just sold my pro to a Pinsider who from up from Birmingham. One day for the complete change out. Not bad. Lol, I left my house at 5:15 am to go get my LE in order to be home from Nashville in time for my buyer.

That's what I call going to extra mile. "Winter is Coming"
You are now the Hand of the King!

#1583 4 years ago

Ha ha, I know the guy who bought your game. We play in the same league. Small world...

#1584 4 years ago

So had a weird bug yesterday. I have submitted to Stern via email, but wanted to see if anyone has run into this.

TLDR: Had 2 balls locked and lock lit when I started HotK. During HotK, I was in Stark bonus round. I made a left ramp right as the timer hit 1 second. Instead of starting round 2 of HotK, it stopped immediately played Blackwater intro, and began that multiball with its rules, never to go back to HotK again.

Full Details if anyone wants to try and reproduce:
I had started the game with a random selected house (Targaryen), and had moved through the game on ball one.  I had completed 4 total houses (Targaryen by default, Stark, Greyjoy and Tyrell.  This qualified Hand of the King, which I started.  When I started this, I had two balls locked for Blackwater Multiball, and had hit the third lock target, so Lock was blinking for the left ramp.

I made all four shots for the houses for Hand of the King, and hit the battering ram.  When I did this, it started the 20 second shooting mode because Stark was one of the completed houses.  I had one ball trapped on my left flipper and was just shooting left loops with my other ball.  Right as the timer reached 1 second, I shot the left ramp.  It made it to the top of the ramp and then was held by the sword.  It then immediately ended Hand of the King and began the animation for Blackwater Multiball.  It released the two balls held, and never launched a third ball (because the third was already on my flipper).  When this multiball ended, it never went to Hand of the King, or showed the score end or anything.

It was like as the Stark shooting mode ended, instead of going back to Hand of the King, Blackwater Multiball had priority and it decided to start that mode, instead of round 2 Hand of the King.

#1585 4 years ago

Certainly seems like a bug. Try to reproduce and let us know.

1 month later
#1586 4 years ago

So I 'thought' I had finally beat Iron Throne the other night but I drained soon after and now I am not so sure. Is there any sort of acknowledgment on screen to let you know?

I started each of the 7 houses, finished all the shots and ended each one with the super jackpot. After the final house...nothing. I got flustered trying to figure out what to do next (nothing was lit) and wound up draining to end the game.

Was that the end of the mode? Did I miss something?

Thanks!

#1587 4 years ago

Never got that far...curious myself.

#1588 4 years ago

Been a while since I've gone that far. I do know that the game will basically start over after your beat iron throne but I don't recall if it's before or after you drain. Part of me wants to say it's after you drain though. That's really my only real gripe with GOT is that the final wizard mode doesn't have a lot of call outs or intuitiveness on what to do after you finished it.

#1589 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply! It did seem that the game was just kind of reset back to the beginning. Nothing was lit but my buddy who was there said he thought he saw something like "Chose your house" on the screen. Maybe you have to make a shot to choose your new house after the reset? Really wish I had not drained so quickly after.

The whole game is so polished and has such an amazing presentation I just found it hard to believe there would be no message after beating the Iron Throne. The mode itself was great, I was just looking for some accolades

#1590 4 years ago

No acknowledgement that you’ve beaten Iron Throne. You just go into victory laps if you’re still alive. If you drain at that point and it’s not ball 3, the game starts over from the beginning. You cannot choose a different house.

#1591 4 years ago

The game proceeds through beating all of the houses in Iron Throne. once you make all 7 shots for final house, you have the battering ram lit. You hit the battering ram, which "completes" Iron Throne. It kicks an additional ball into play (so if you have 1, now 2; 2 becomes 3, etc.). It then lites the teal arrow for battering ram one more time (so you hit it twice in a row). At that point, it will pick a random place from the show that is not related to the 7 houses. Such as The Twins, Qarth, etc. Here it will light three shots for you, and you have to hit each of those three to move to the next place on your victory lap.

If at any point in time you drain down to single ball play the mode is over. At that point you start back over. You have your original house still, but that house is no longer qualified. So you have to qualify all 7 houses and try to do it all over again.

So my guess is that you probably got the second ball and drained it before you hit the battering ram again, thus you were back to single ball play and the mode is over.

#1592 4 years ago
Quoted from atum:

The game proceeds through beating all of the houses in Iron Throne. once you make all 7 shots for final house, you have the battering ram lit. You hit the battering ram, which "completes" Iron Throne. It kicks an additional ball into play (so if you have 1, now 2; 2 becomes 3, etc.). It then lites the teal arrow for battering ram one more time (so you hit it twice in a row). At that point, it will pick a random place from the show that is not related to the 7 houses. Such as The Twins, Qarth, etc. Here it will light three shots for you, and you have to hit each of those three to move to the next place on your victory lap.
If at any point in time you drain down to single ball play the mode is over. At that point you start back over. You have your original house still, but that house is no longer qualified. So you have to qualify all 7 houses and try to do it all over again.
So my guess is that you probably got the second ball and drained it before you hit the battering ram again, thus you were back to single ball play and the mode is over.

The random place is pretty cool. I haven't spent much time on GOT. Sounds interesting.

#1593 4 years ago

Pretty sure I had one ball when I finished the last house. I then hit the super once, then a second time (i remember as that was the only time it lit a second time during the mode) and that was it. Nothing else lit up as far as I remember.

Sounds like if you are only running one ball, that you don't get to shoot the victory laps. It just ends.

Good to know. Can't wait to try it out again!

2 weeks later
#1594 4 years ago

Quiet thread for such an awesome pin.

#1595 4 years ago

Sure is, just played it today. My grandson girlfriend play it the other day. She got 34 million and was feeling great. I played a game to show her what to shoot for. On my 1st ball I had 1.4 Billion she could believe it. Next 2 balls and the extra were drainers. No high score for me. Baratheon my house of choice for now.

#1596 4 years ago

Here I go again. 1.7 billion first ball. All down hill from there. Finished with 1.9 Billion other two balls plus extra ball. Live by the sword die by the brick shot!

20200109_170841 (resized).jpg20200109_170841 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#1597 4 years ago

Any links for LE rules cards to print out?

#1598 4 years ago

Don't feel too bad. Yesterday I had a 3.4 Billion ball one playing as Baratheon. Finished the game with 3.5 Billion.

4 weeks later
#1600 4 years ago

Doesnt look like this club is very active but I just became a member. Got my LE from a fellow pinsider yesterday. My first PIN was the Star Wars premium about 6 months ago. This game had alot of similarities which I love about it. Cant wait to progress further in the game!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
There are 2,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/32?hl=toeskneez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.