IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4136C25F-98FF-44C9-9E3A-E7367E0F5E08 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9225 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7311 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 45.
#1251 5 years ago

I will show it in another way. I took a sample of your rules card and I will re-design font at hight definition (300 dpi):
capguntrooper card2.jpgcapguntrooper card2.jpg

Download my sample, it is at 300 dpi.

If you see, there is a hard blocking.

Regards

#1253 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I will show it in another way. I took a sample of your rules card and I will re-design font at hight definition (300 dpi):
[quoted image]
Download my sample, it is at 300 dpi.
Regards

Bruh! I can zoom too, No one is trying to make posters out of these FREE cards. Now you are just deceiving people on here, that is not what they look like printed out, (see previous picture of printed picture). But hey, if any other member here wants to make posters out of these I will be more than happy to create a TIFF photoshop file at a HD res and whatever DPI they want FREE of charge as long as they give me credit...LMAO!

See attached pic of when I zoom in on your pic too. OMG! it's blocky!

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 16.06.08 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-10-21 at 16.06.08 (resized).png
#1254 5 years ago

capguntrooper, I dont´t zoomed your image. Sure! Check it!

I´m writing a basic tutorial about designing. I spoke about rescalation and pixelation just yesterday. It is "question number 19".

Use a translator, because I write in spanish in my forum, but all my FAQ about designing has a very good quality. I use a lot of images to explain all about designing, build arcade cabinets, video questions, arcade hardware, etc.

https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=56178235#entry394358848

Remember, question number 19.

In designing FAQ you will find information about vector, artwork die cut line, CMYK colour convertion, etc. It is very useful!

Regards

#1255 5 years ago

I'm still very happily using the ones chuckwurt posted a while ago in the GoT kicks ass thread. Just corrected a few typos and fixed some minor graphic glitches, printed on half-glossy photo paper at the instant photo station in the local drug store and cut to size. In case anyone wants them, see the attachment (framed for a 10x15cm/4x6" print with a 4% enlarging machine, since their Kodak printing stations always do that..).
_DSC6155 (resized).jpg_DSC6155 (resized).jpg

And speaking of cosmetic mods, a while ago I made a 3d-printed cover for the tournament button hole: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2840462. If you have a sticker printing station nearby, just use the attached image (part of the official The North map from the GoT wiki, that served as Sterns background image). I forot about the exact zoom setting needed, so you'll have to experiment a little..
IMG_20180328_172517 (resized).jpgIMG_20180328_172517 (resized).jpg

GoT instruction cards 1 Kopie sc (resized).pngGoT instruction cards 1 Kopie sc (resized).pngGoT instruction cards 2 kopie sc (resized).pngGoT instruction cards 2 kopie sc (resized).pngstern-tournament-button-cover-got sw (resized).pngstern-tournament-button-cover-got sw (resized).png
#1256 5 years ago

Yeah those are great too. I’m sure the other guy will get it eventually if he keeps practicing. Haha

#1257 5 years ago

New topper! Just have to build a taller game room I guess. Hmm.

DragonFire (resized).jpgDragonFire (resized).jpg
#1258 5 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

New topper! Just have to build a taller game room I guess. Hmm.[quoted image]

Raise the roof or put in a moon roof like my truck has.

#1259 5 years ago

Oh cool, didn’t realize we had our own group for Prem/LE. It’s a good idea since our tweaks and fixes are of no interest to Pro owners.

#1260 5 years ago

I forgot to say I´m designing all muy custom pinball cards with chrome vinyl print material in my mind.

What is chrome vinyl? This is chrome vinyl:

a6fc4c335c59d9b1a798ffb4338c84b9fee682ce.jpga6fc4c335c59d9b1a798ffb4338c84b9fee682ce.jpg

If you see white colour in photos, it is not white colour, it is a mirror effect. Rest of colours bacome in metallic colours. Whole card is a very interested result of metallic colours, flare effects and mirror effects.

Photos are not good as I want, because chrome material is difficult to picture. Colours are more powerful than in photos.

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl witg gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print1.jpg

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl witg gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print2.jpg

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl witg gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print3.jpg

Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Rules print1.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Rules print1.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Rules print2.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Rules print2.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Rules print3.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Rules print3.JPG

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Here my "Rules" card, if you want to check it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/25#post-4550582

I hope you like!

Regards

#1261 5 years ago

Rather than the bickering about print quality - I'd focus on getting what you do print factually correct.

"Pop Bumplers"

"Greyjoy - Shortcut to Wall Multiball and higher Wall Multiball scoring"

"Baratheon - Timers are longer, making all features easier to complete"

If you're going to go to the trouble of making bespoke "instruction cards", please do a bit more than adding some background art and changing the font.

Why would you include the details about Special, or Iron Bank, or even instant info?
Much better to have details on HotK, Iron Throne, or how to get to Wall Multiball, or Mystery award.

IMHO these are just sloppy.

#1262 5 years ago

Thanks, WJxxxx! I will fix it.

About "Greyjoy and Baratheon" gifts, original rule cards seems in this way. Is your redaction better?

Tell me more adds and I will revisite this rules card in next version.

Thanks again!

Regards

#1264 5 years ago

I NEEDZ MORE WATERMARKS!!!

watermarks_o_6809489 (resized).jpgwatermarks_o_6809489 (resized).jpg
#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

About "Greyjoy and Baratheon" gifts, original rule cards seems in this way. Is your redaction better?

Since the game was released there have been many, massive rule changes.

It's your instruction card, so feel free to put on it what you want.

I'd suggest including some, or all of,

Choose your house, each house has different advantages

Stark: Increases Winter is coming value
Baratheon: Assists Wall Multiball
Lannister: Earn more gold
GreyJoy: Gain other houses abilities
Tyrell: Increases shot multiplier
Martell: Allows add a ball in multiball

Blackwater Multiball: Light locks at right standups, lock ball at centre ramp
Wall Multiball : Progress by shooting the dragon, collect at right orbit
Castle Multiball: Complete the upper playfield 4 times
Winter has come: Collect 4 hurry-ups to start Multiball
Hand of the King: Defeat 4 houses.
Iron Throne: Defeat all 7 houses

Mystery Award: Shoot the 5 standups to light, collect at right orbit
Extra ball: defeat 3 houses, collect at right orbit
Combos: shoot combos to earn shot multipliers.
Battering Ram: shoot ram to increase playfield multiplier.
Iron Bank: Hit the action button as you drain, otherwise ignore, it's a waste of time.

If in doubt, hit the flashing shots

#1266 5 years ago

Someone is going to come up with an electronic instruction card that cycles through about 5 easy-to-read pages, and they’re gonna make a lot of money.

#1267 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Someone is going to come up with an electronic instruction card that cycles through about 5 easy-to-read pages, and they’re gonna make a lot of money.

Isnt JJPs middle monitor just this thing?

#1268 5 years ago

I don’t need “game of thrones” written on the rule cards.

The title is on the game already.

#1269 5 years ago

I must be the only one who hasn’t changed out the yellow instruction card that came with my LE. Lol.

1 week later
#1270 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Since the game was released there have been many, massive rule changes.
It's your instruction card, so feel free to put on it what you want.
I'd suggest including some, or all of,
Choose your house, each house has different advantages
Stark: Increases Winter is coming value
Baratheon: Assists Wall Multiball
Lannister: Earn more gold
GreyJoy: Gain other houses abilities
Tyrell: Increases shot multiplier
Martell: Allows add a ball in multiball
Blackwater Multiball: Light locks at right standups, lock ball at centre ramp
Wall Multiball : Progress by shooting the dragon, collect at right orbit
Castle Multiball: Complete the upper playfield 4 times
Winter has come: Collect 4 hurry-ups to start Multiball
Hand of the King: Defeat 4 houses.
Iron Throne: Defeat all 7 houses
Mystery Award: Shoot the 5 standups to light, collect at right orbit
Extra ball: defeat 3 houses, collect at right orbit
Combos: shoot combos to earn shot multipliers.
Battering Ram: shoot ram to increase playfield multiplier.
Iron Bank: Hit the action button as you drain, otherwise ignore, it's a waste of time.
If in doubt, hit the flashing shots

Hi WJxxxx!

Thanks this version of rules!

I will do a new version with a notice of "V 1.34".

I send you a positive vote!

In another vein, I ordered to print my custom "Game of Thrones Free Play Card", first version. I knew text will be readable in print version, I have accumulated experience, but you will check it by yourself. Result was amazing and "Cracken"is very visible, despite little text.

Best regards

#1271 5 years ago

I just discovered a broken ball guide on my LE, but I can't find a part number or a replacement. It's the left ball guide at the beginning of the lock ramp. Does anyone have a repair recommendation? I've had a jeweler repair a ball guide in the past, but not like this one. Picture attached.

The two tabs are ok, it's the threaded post that snapped off. Game still plays, but the ball guide is flexing and digging into the playfield

Scott

IMG_5191 (resized).jpgIMG_5191 (resized).jpg
#1272 5 years ago

You can get the threaded part from pinballlife or a Stern distributor. Dremell the old rivet off and rivet the new one on.

#1273 5 years ago

Like I told you, here is my original desinging for "Free Play Card" printed (my first version). Tell me if it is readable.

Like "rules Card" you can see in previous post, it is printed over chrome vinyl:
a6fc4c335c59d9b1a798ffb4338c84b9fee682ce.jpga6fc4c335c59d9b1a798ffb4338c84b9fee682ce.jpg

I hope you like!

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl witg gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20%20Free%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl witg gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20%20Free%20Play%20print2.jpg

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl witg gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20%20Free%20Play%20print3.jpg

Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Free Play print1.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Free Play print1.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Free Play print2.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Free Play print2.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Free Play print3.JPGGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card Free Play print3.JPG

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

1 week later
#1275 5 years ago

Are your cards for sale, or for free? If you are selling them, then you probably should not use the HBO or Stern logos. Those logos will be copyrighted or will be trademarks.

#1276 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Are your cards for sale, or for free? If you are selling them, then you probably should not use the HBO or Stern logos. Those logos will be copyrighted or will be trademarks.

Quoted from capguntrooper:

I would be careful about selling anything with the HBO logo and Stern logo unless you have the rights.

My thoughts exactly, and when did this thread become the instruction card for sale thread?

#1277 5 years ago

I think I explained it, I design for the pleasure of designing. It is a funny entertaiment for me.

Luckydogg420, it is long time ago explained here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos#post-3998261

Hi capguntrooper!

Did you check information about pixel resolution I linked you? I will like to see more custom cards from you.

Best regards!

#1278 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I think I explained it, I design for the pleasure of designing. It is a funny entertaiment for me.
Luckydogg420, it is long time ago explained here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos#post-3998261
Hi capguntrooper!
Did you check information about pixel resolution I linked you? I will like to see more custom cards from you.
Best regards!

Please start a thread to show off your designs. Posts here and in other threads are becoming very annoying.

#1279 5 years ago

Hi chuckwurt !

Well, I looking for feebback, like "WJxxxx" user about rules card (I think it is the case of most people with their adquisitions and mods than posted in this club)

You have the option to drain all my post.

How I have committed with a new version of rules card, I will have to post again my result. Understand it, you have the freedom of ignoring all my post if you want it and I have the freedom to post freely here about my mods or others.

Your freedoom= my freedoom

Regards

#1281 5 years ago

I have a Playfield protector for a Premium/LE. For Sale for a very fair price. PM if interested.

#1282 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please start a thread to show off your designs. Posts here and in other threads are becoming very annoying.

I think most of us agree

Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi chuckwurt !
Well, I looking for feebback, like "WJxxxx" user about rules card (I think it is the case of most people with their adquisitions and mods than posted in this club)
You have the option to drain all my post.
How I have committed with a new version of rules card, I will have to post again my result. Understand it, you have the freedom of ignoring all my post if you want it and I have the freedom to post freely here about my mods or others.
Your freedoom= my freedoom
Regards

Your freedoms don't include spamming and copyright infringement. We want this thread to remain open, but you are endangering that by spamming it with copyright infringement and pinside violations. However, if I am wrong, please post your HBO and STERM license agreements and I will be the first to buy one of your instruction cards.

#1283 5 years ago

capguntrooper, I design for me.

#1284 5 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I think most of us agree

Your freedoms don't include spamming and copyright infringement. We want this thread to remain open, but you are endangering that by spamming it with copyright infringement and pinside violations. However, if I am wrong, please post your HBO and STERM license agreements and I will be the first to buy one of your instruction cards.

Mikonos,

This is what I tried to explain nicely to you when you PM'd me about why I down voted your posts and you still don't seem to understand.

You spamming all of these specific game posts makes people get tired of you and your art really quickly... If your goal is to sell this stuff, make a specific post for it. Your watermark on your designs say you are doing this to sell, not share or to keep for "yourself" as you keep saying. If they are for yourself, what do you care about peoples opinions of them??? they are for you... as you keep saying.

And you are right, continue spamming and everyone is going to ignore you. Not sure what that is going to accomplish for you and your cards.

#1285 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great points. Done.

Same Here, Done

#1286 5 years ago

What is the best way to get my spinner to spin more freely. I can only get between 7500-10,000 a rip. At the most I seen one time it hit 13,000. I'll have to go back a look at chuckwurt walk-thru, but I believe he was ripping it at 30,000 plus. Sorry if you thought I was posting apron cards.

#1287 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

What is the best way to get my spinner to spin more freely. I can only get between 7500-10,000 a rip. At the most I seen one time it hit 13,000. I'll have to go back a look at chuckwurt walk-thru, but I believe he was ripping it at 30,000 plus. Sorry if you thought I was posting apron cards.

Riiiiiiiip!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/ounce-Zoom-spout-oiler-79704G/dp/B0029NHARC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1/131-2877163-6777351

Just a half of a drop on the arms of the spinner and blot with a rag for any excess.

#1288 5 years ago

So, anybody play their GOT Pre/LE lately? I’ve been away from mine for 5 weeks, and now I’m coming back to it like an old lover.

#1289 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

So, anybody play their GOT Pre/LE lately? I’ve been away from mine for 5 weeks, and now I’m coming back to it like an old lover.

I've only have mine since Sept 22, so yes played 5 games today. Going on trip so I'll be away a few days. I'll be looking for new high score when I get back and add oil to spinner. Lol

#1290 5 years ago

vbittnv, custom cards may not like all people, but it is different to vote negative because design have not a "free shared" from "it is a "failed design". I´m interested about design, opinions and improvement suggestions; it is called "feebback".

I asked about negative vote from you, I asked to chuckwurt (about my Krull cards) and I asked to other people, and replied was the same thing: I want a "free sharing". If they are not a "Free sharing" (because all custom cards must be "free sharing", even other kind of pieces in their opinions), no party. I quote from one of this users: "That´s life".

I think about all of this is a "blackmail" in my own opinion, of course.

#1292 5 years ago

Thanks, I will post them there again!

P.S.: done!

#1293 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

capguntrooper, I design for me.

I call bull shit. I don’t speak Spanish, but even in English this doesn’t add up.

If you design for yourself, then Why are you so concerned with feedback.
If these are for your game, then why do you need so many designs.
If these are for “free share”. Then why all the water marks.

ZonaArcade doesn’t look like these are just for yourself. There is a zonaarcade Windows app, a Spanish forum, and a web page.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/zonaarcade/9nblggh68cfv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/m/
http://www.zonaarcade.com

Looking further. I hope these “zone arcade” machines that are for sale are not yours. It would be even harder to believe that the cards are just for you, if these are your sales.
https://videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.ar/flippers-arcade-maquinas/zona-arcade

Mikonos are any of these yours?

#1294 5 years ago

My site´s name is: "Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball." and it is from Spain (EUROPE). Check my watermark and site address. It is an arcade and pinball fansite.

Your last link is from Argentina (South America) site and his name is "Zona Arcade Multijuegos". it is a facebook page: https://es-es.facebook.com/ZonaArcadeMultijuegos/

My site logo is a tribute to "Asteroids", argentina site has a tribute to "Miss Pacman" and "Donkey Kong".
Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg

#1295 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I call bull shit. I don’t speak Spanish, but even in English this doesn’t add up.
If you design for yourself, then Why are you so concerned with feedback.
If these are for your game, then why do you need so many designs.
If these are for “free share”. Then why all the water marks.
ZonaArcade doesn’t look like these are just for yourself. There is a zonaarcade Windows app, a Spanish forum, and a web page.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/zonaarcade/9nblggh68cfv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/m/
http://www.zonaarcade.com
Looking further. I hope these “zone arcade” machines that are for sale are not yours. It would be even harder to believe that the cards are just for you, if these are your sales.
https://videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.ar/flippers-arcade-maquinas/zona-arcade
mikonos are any of these yours?

Completely Agreed! Total bullshit. SO tired of your posts Mikinos.. now you are saying we are "Blackmailing you"???? GTFO!! lol!!

Mikinos, You are the FIRST on my ignored list so congratulations. Pretty sure many will do the same.

#1296 5 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Pretty sure many will do the same.

Just did.

I have to add two things tough:
1) Of course it's not right to dislike something just because he's not sharing for free.
It's that obvious "business interrest" he has but is constantly denying wich I dislike.

2) Additionally as an 'Artist (for living)' myself I can't stand people (and it's illegal), using other peoples original artwork, REMOVING THEIR ORIGINAL SIGNATURE OR COPYRIGHT CLAIM like with the White Water Translite where the Williams and Youssi copyrights claims got removed, BUT THEN SLAPPING A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEIR OWN WATERMARKS ON IT!!!

Srsly!

#1297 5 years ago

It’s a minor point, but score cards should not waste space on information like “MANUFACTURER: STERN PINBALL INC”.
Good lord, I hope we get back to talking about the game here.

#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

It’s a minor point, but score cards should not waste space on information like “MANUFACTURER: STERN PINBALL INC”.
Good lord, I hope we get back to talking about the game here.

What would prem and le owners like to see if Dwight gets time to revisit this one?

Outside of updates to video for later season happenings. That ain’t gonna happen. Haha

#1299 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What would prem and le owners like to see if Dwight gets time to revisit this one?

I'd like to see some kind of super jackpot on the upper playfield during one of the multiballs. Perhaps you could be required to hit all the standups and then the castle shot.

#1300 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Outside of updates to video for later season happenings. That ain’t gonna happen. Haha

I would like to see the original left orbit as the game was designed, but that would require a hardware fix on Sterns end. Owners shouldn't have to drill and make fixes for hardware flaws and Stern just makes software changes to accommodate their flaws.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.