Topic Stats

• 1,585 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 369 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

game-of-thrones-castle-walls-prem_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
20191012_125211_HDR (resized).jpg
FB192438-0E5F-4D65-B343-AC1B8D76ED55 (resized).jpeg
BFTW.PNG
Mammoth.gif
IMG_20190810_191244 (resized).jpg
20190721_205205 (resized).jpg
20190719_224354 (resized).jpg
27164C79-0709-41D9-9A62-D64684B58DB8 (resized).jpeg
220AC03F-33FA-405C-A007-DDE390312104.gif
20190625_212249 (resized).jpg
20190625_211606 (resized).jpg
IMG_3142 (resized).jpg
IMG_0604 (resized).jpg
20190508_161327 (resized).jpg
E9B880FC-CD16-4F5D-A9D9-521DACA1DE35 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1585 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 32.
#1201 1 year ago

Just ordered a GOT LE NIB any must have mods besides topper?

#1202 1 year ago
Quoted from sdevildog515:

Color dmd more important than topper. Must have mod. Best color dmd game to date IMO.

#1203 1 year ago

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Color dmd more important than topper. Must have mod. Best color dmd game to date IMO.

ditto

Cliff makes a orbit loop fix as well, that capguntrooper came up with. I have found out that there are other ways to fix it though.
might as well get the 3 piece shooter lane protector while your at it. maybe a drop target protector...

#1204 1 year ago

The stickers for the spinner and sword lock are a must too.

#1205 1 year ago

This is what I did to my Prem and i ordered the list from imo 'must haves' to 'why not'.

1. Color Dmd
2. Speaker lights and speaker acrylic (speakerlightkits.com.)
3.pinball pro speakers (or flipper fidelity speakers)
4.orange sling protector set (mezelmods/ulekstore)
5. Spinner decal and sword lock sign decal (beatmaster sells on pinside store)
6. Sword lock sword replacement (hooked on pinball)
7.battering ram replacement (mezel mods)
8.'winter is coming' speaker panel decal ( modfather)
9. Stark and lannister banners (modfather) i havent added them on yet because I need to order hex posts to mount them on.
10.ice sword and longclaw sword behind targets (modfather sells some swords that go behind the target but I got these from amazon and they are made of metal, bigger and more detail. Have to cut them down to fit.)
11. Stark side armor and shooter handle (i bought off ebay but any stern dist. Should carry) overpiced and the shooter handle feels cheap but I like the look and GoT is one of my favorite shows so gotta do it up!
12. Pinnovators speaker kit (because I like to play when kids are asleep!)
13. Little crows (ulekstore) these are 2d and kind of cheap but placed on the castle where there is not much light and it blends im pretty well and looks like it belongs there.

I didn't put in side blades yet but have them and those belong higher in the list if you like blades. I got the stern ones for prem.

I'm playing around with a miniature helmet set which includes the hound helmet, mountain helmet and loras tyrell helmet but dont know exactly how I will use them. Would like to somehow have interactive lights or flashers in them but have to make sure on the helmet size and placement.

20180617_163140 (resized).jpg20180617_163159 (resized).jpg20180617_163211 (resized).jpg20180617_163219 (resized).jpg20180617_163226 (resized).jpg20180617_163237 (resized).jpg20180617_163251 (resized).jpg20180617_163427 (resized).jpg20180617_163442 (resized).jpg20180617_165742 (resized).jpggotartblades (resized).pnghlmts (resized).jpg
#1206 1 year ago

I forgot shaker and real knocker kit, both from pinballlife.com.

Those both go high on the list with shaker being higher... wait you said you got an le so I believe shaker comes with it. Regardless shaker is a must have mod.

#1207 1 year ago

Anyone have a problem with the upkicker kicking it up to third level to make it to the throne. Mine doesn’t make it up there. Just kicks it to the upper playfield so I can never choose my mystery award since I bought it in March. Also the machine makes a sword clanging sound over and over throughout play. What could be wrong? Any idea how to fix these things? Called Stern a couple of weeks ago and someone said they would get back to me but no word yet.

#1208 1 year ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

Anyone have a problem with the upkicker kicking it up to third level to make it to the throne. Mine doesn’t make it up there. Just kicks it to the upper playfield so I can never choose my mystery award since I bought it in March. Also the machine makes a sword clanging sound over and over throughout play. What could be wrong? Any idea how to fix these things? Called Stern a couple of weeks ago and someone said they would get back to me but no word yet.

Sword clashing is a switch on the upper playfield. The sling shot. Put the game into switch test and shake the game around. It will tell you the switch that is registering. Adjust it so it’s no so sensitive.

#1209 1 year ago

Check the diverter in the VUK in test to make sure it is working correctly. The game will adjust coil strength over time due to failures on kicking it hard enough but if the door isn't opening up that will prevent it 100% of the time.

1 week later
#1210 1 year ago

I just set up my new GOT premium. I installed a shaker. It came with art blades that I haven’t put on yet. What are factory outlane posts supposed to be set at? Mine came all the way down.

BC523976-A41A-458D-B9C5-69AFE0958348 (resized).jpeg
#1211 1 year ago

Could be wrong but I thought mine came in the all the way open setting.

#1212 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Could be wrong but I thought mine came in the all the way open setting.

First runs were in the middle. Later runs were all the way open.

3 weeks later
#1213 1 year ago

Question for the owners. Are they updating the software on these as the show continues to come out? Are there any additional features that have showed up since your acquisition, and if so, when?

#1214 1 year ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Question for the owners. Are they updating the software on these as the show continues to come out? Are there any additional features that have showed up since your acquisition, and if so, when?

No this is not happening. The game has not received any new features since around late 2015.

#1215 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No this is not happening. The game has not received any new features since around late 2015.

I’m not giving up until at least a year after the show concludes. We’ve seen other titles receive a final update years down the road, so there’s a chance.

#1216 1 year ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’m not giving up until at least a year after the show concludes. We’ve seen other titles receive a final update years down the road, so there’s a chance.

Right but what significant additions were made to the games? AC/DC got the stuff to tunes and stuff, but TWD has no new modes or features that I can think of.

1 month later
#1217 1 year ago

I started a custom card serie in high definition (300 dpi) for Game of Thrones Pinball. I hope you like! Opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome!

"Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Game%20Of%20Thrones%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos3.jpg
Game Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgGame Of Thrones Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

3 weeks later
#1218 1 year ago

Ran into a problem tonight. My GOT is randomly adding 30 points and making a ca-chink (gold?) sound, it mainly happens when I fire a flipper or coil. Like a switch is too tight or something. Anyone know what the ca-chink sound and 30 points are triggered by? Thought I'd check here before diving in.

#1219 1 year ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Ran into a problem tonight. My GOT is randomly adding 30 points and making a ca-chink (gold?) sound, it mainly happens when I fire a flipper or coil. Like a switch is too tight or something. Anyone know what the ca-chink sound and 30 points are triggered by? Thought I'd check here before diving in.

If it's a premium/LE it's most likely one of the two "Slings" on the upper playfield. Just pull the rubber towards the front to loose it up.

#1220 1 year ago

Joining the club tomorrow! Can't wait to dig into the rules some more. I already think the rules are among the most interesting out there! Do people still think the loop fix is critical, or has the software fix been good enough? thx!

#1221 1 year ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

Joining the club tomorrow! Can't wait to dig into the rules some more. I already think the rules are among the most interesting out there! Do people still think the loop fix is critical, or has the software fix been good enough? thx!

Depends on if f you want to play the game to play as it was intended, then do the fix, if you want to play the game with a code written to correct hardware defect then theres that.

#1222 1 year ago

about to level it! btw, bigbossfan in Wasaga Beach is a good seller! thx man!

#1223 1 year ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

about to level it! btw, bigbossfan in Wasaga Beach is a good seller! thx man!

Pleasure meeting you leaffan67. Enjoy GoT!

#1224 1 year ago

Hi All. Could someone confirm the "factory" outlane post position please? thx!

#1225 1 year ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

Hi All. Could someone confirm the "factory" outlane post position please? thx!

All the way open. First run pros were in the middle, but after that they were in the all the way open position.

#1226 1 year ago

thx. makes sense. I got over 2 billion on my third game with them closed. also turned off the "house completion" extra ball auto-factoring. loving the game!

#1227 1 year ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

thx. makes sense. I got over 2 billion on my third game with them closed. also turned off the "house completion" extra ball auto-factoring. loving the game!

One of sterns best imo.

#1228 1 year ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

leaffan67 Damn...and here I thought I was just that good!!

#1229 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

If it's a premium/LE it's most likely one of the two "Slings" on the upper playfield. Just pull the rubber towards the front to loose it up.

That is exactly what it was. Thank you!!

#1230 1 year ago

Saturday Fall begains, but "Winter Is Coming" to my house in the form of LE.

#1231 1 year ago

Why is there no 'Pro' Club/ the Pro Club thread closed?!

#1232 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Why is there no 'Pro' Club/ the Pro Club thread closed?!

Pro owners default to "GOT kicks ass!!!" thread

#1233 1 year ago

Yeah the true club for GOT is the kicks ass thread.

#1234 1 year ago

Thank you, I guess.

#1235 1 year ago

Well after picking up GOT on Saturday.
Waxed playfield.
Replaced Balls.
Put custom apron cards on game.
Plastic protector on slings.
Installed B/W leg brackets.
Grass hasn't been cut.
Stopped working on 12x20 shed.
Haven't been online to pay bills.
Eat standing up. (Snacks)
Haven't made bed.
I did finally get high score, just not a billion, yet!

#1236 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Well after picking up GOT on Saturday.
Waxed playfield.
Replaced Balls.
Put custom apron cards on game.
Plastic protector on slings.
Installed B/W leg brackets.
Grass hasn't been cut.
Stopped working on 12x20 shed.
Haven't been online to pay bills.
Eat standing up. (Snacks)
Haven't made bed.
I did finally get high score, just not a billion, yet!

DB8B8E6E-242F-4103-83D1-9597111B8887 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1238 1 year ago

This is way too busy and impossible to read. Are these for sale?

#1240 1 year ago

I would be careful about selling anything with the HBO logo and Stern logo unless you have the rights. In the mean time I have these on mine and anyone is more than welcome to have them free of charge.

1 (resized).png2 (resized).pngfixed (resized).pngfixed2 (resized).png
#1241 1 year ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I would be careful about selling anything with the HBO logo and Stern logo unless you have the rights. In the mean time I have these on mine and anyone is more than welcome to have them free of charge.
[quoted image][quoted image]

These are ten times better. Thanks for sharing.

#1242 1 year ago

I think some of those House powers are mixed up though.

#1243 1 year ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I think some of those House powers are mixed up though.

FIXED with bonus

#1244 1 year ago

Hi capguntrooper !

Good work!

Try to design them at high definition because now and in print version, there will be blocking. Minimum recommended to design are150 dpi.

You have my positive vote!

Tell me if you want some advise to improve your work.

Regads

#1245 1 year ago

This is what I used, by beatmaster https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-free-play-and-instructions-cards#post-2833647
When I printed them I scaled them larger than normal. Think it was 6.27 X 3.55 . Used rubber cement to secure. Here's some pics with glass off.

20181021_144512_HDR (resized).jpg20181021_144546_HDR (resized).jpg20181021_145049_HDR (resized).jpg

#1246 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi capguntrooper !
Good work!
Try to design them at high defnition because now and in print version, there will be blocking. Minimum recommended to design are150 dpi.
You have my positive vote!
Tell me if you want some advise to improve your work.
Regads

Not really needed when printing at such a small size, they come out fine at under 300KB

IMG_2850 (resized).JPG
#1247 1 year ago

You only need to put a dab of glue near each corner and one in tge center. That way when you press down it doesn't come out from under card. No clean up required.

#1248 1 year ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Not really needed when printing at such a small size, they come out fine at under 300KB[quoted image]

Great minds think alike. Lol

#1249 1 year ago

I saw your add in #1240, about these last cards (orange faces) you used to print, I see a re-escaled. If you design them at minimum dpi, it is 150 dpi, you will get a better result without "saw edges" in letters and profiles.

I saw another thing, now your cards are 23,694x23,694 inches at 72 dpi. I will become a problem for people that print then, because measures are so big. Look:
capguntrooper card1.jpg

You will have same blocking problem again in printings.

Regards

#1250 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I saw your add in #1240, about these last cards (orange faces) you used to print, I see a re-escaled. If you design them at minimum dpi, it is 150 dpi, you will get a better result without "saw edges" in letters and profiles.
I saw another thing, now your cards are 23,694x23,694 inches at 72 dpi. I will become a problem for people that print then, because measures are so big. Look:
[quoted image]
You will have same blocking problem again in printings.
Regards

Naaaaaah! Just printed two sets and they look great to me

BFDDC2C6-3C07-4334-A55F-E9FB8951C99F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 1585 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 32.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside