376E4A8C-2DCC-47F4-8504-BF1686BC39AC (resized).jpeg
IMG_2001 (resized).png
gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,241 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 45.
#1001 7 years ago

I'm having an issue with an intermittent weakness in my lower left flipper (premium). About 50% of the shots from that flipper per game are weak. The EOS switch gap looks good, as does the cabinet switch. Both flippers on the upper playfield seem fine. I tried swapping Node Board 8 and Node Board 9 with no luck (set the DIP switches properly). After the switch, I'm not noticing any issues with the upper playfield. I'm also getting weak auto-launcher shots sometimes, but I can't tell if that's because it's actually weak or if the ball is just rattling around the beginning of the orbit and not making it up into the rollover lanes.

Chaz at Stern told me that the voltage is regulated in a manner where if someone were to, say, put an incandescent light in the game it could cause game to exhibit symptoms like this. I'm not the original owner of this game, but I don't think there are any incandescent bulbs in the game (I haven't looked too hard). I do have the Laseriffic topper installed, but I'm 95% certain I had these issues before I installed that.

Any thoughts?

#1002 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

I'm in! LE #180. Will probably have questions like the orbit fix once I get into it, but man it plays sweet. 4 bil first game!

Great score for the first game,I only got 2

#1003 7 years ago

Just joined the club (again)!

Just picked up this beauty GOT LE. The kicker isn't working (for lack of a better term, the kicker located at the Castle Black insert). Looked underneath the PF and can see nothing odd, other than one of the boards is missing something plugged in. I looked and can't see a molex that needs to plug into it. Can someone confirm if something indeed does need to be plugged into this? Thanks.

from a distance (resized).JPGfrom a distance (resized).JPG

closer (resized).JPGcloser (resized).JPG

#1004 7 years ago

Just checked nothing there

IMG_0671 (resized).JPGIMG_0671 (resized).JPG

#1005 7 years ago

Didn't someone have an issue with a opto wire breaking off and their kicker nor working? Might have been on a pro game though.

#1006 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Just picked up this beauty GOT LE. The kicker isn't working (for lack of a better term, the kicker located at the Castle Black insert). Looked underneath the PF and can see nothing odd, other than one of the boards is missing something plugged in. I looked and can't see a molex that needs to plug into it. Can someone confirm if something indeed does need to be plugged into this? Thanks.

Will the kicker fire during test? What about the opto? Does it register during test?

#1007 7 years ago

Thanks for the pic jrio. Good to know that I'm not missing a connector. For the other suggestions, thanks folks. I'm going to check that stuff out tonight when I get home from work. Had a birthday dinner to attend last night so didn't have a chance.

#1008 7 years ago

All is good everyone. I noticed the code was out of date (1.29) Updated it to current code, all is working fine. Thanks again for the assistance though!!

#1009 7 years ago

Anyone know if there is an outlet to let Stern or Dwight know of bugs that need to be fixed? There is a big bug in the code where you lose your extra ball when it is lit at the same time as the Battle at the Wall Multi-ball. When you hit the right loop shot it starts the Multi-ball and NOT the extra ball though that was lit as well. I know I posted about this before, but come on! Fix this BUG!! I am sick of losing an extra ball! Seems like something Dwight could fix during a bathroom break! GOT code is good but needs a final polish!! Any other bugs that directly effect gameplay that anyone one else has experienced?

Dwight, if you read this. Please fix bug that negates extra ball when Battle at the Wall multiball is started.

#1011 7 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Anyone know if there is an outlet to let Stern or Dwight know of bugs that need to be fixed? There is a big bug in the code where you lose your extra ball when it is lit at the same time as the Battle at the Wall Multi-ball. When you hit the right loop shot it starts the Multi-ball and NOT the extra ball though that was lit as well. I know I posted about this before, but come on! Fix this BUG!! I am sick of losing an extra ball! Seems like something Dwight could fix during a bathroom break! GOT code is good but needs a final polish!! Any other bugs that directly effect gameplay that anyone one else has experienced?
Dwight, if you read this. Please fix bug that negates extra ball when Battle at the Wall multiball is started.

At the top of any code readme there should be an email you can contact.

#1012 7 years ago

What about the bug where you don't get awarded LOL if you get a danger on the way out a lit outlane? Could be intentional, could be a bug.

#1013 7 years ago

I think we still have one more good code update coming out to fully flesh the game out.

#1014 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think we still have one more good code update coming out to fully flesh the game out.

Sure hope so, game is great already but has more potential

Perhaps they are planning to coincide the code update with Season 7....although that is not until July

As long as the game is in production, there's always a chance...code updates sell games!

#1015 7 years ago

This is game is underrated and seems people are not really interested in owning it. Of course I love the game and to me has the most replay value of any other recent game in production today. To me, replay value is my main factor in investing so much into a purchase of a game.

I think a good polished code update could start putting more orders for GOT for Stern just like it did for TWD.

#1016 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

The kicker isn't working (for lack of a better term, the kicker located at the Castle Black insert).

I had the same problem; removed the mini (upper) play field and found one of the optical switches had a wire that had come unsoldered. Solder it back and now works like a charm.

#1017 7 years ago

Im in, I just ordered a Brand new LE from Hemisphere games up near Chicago, #429/700. It comes tomorrow, any suggestions for mods? I already purchased the topper...

#1018 7 years ago

The sword lock decal and spinner decal. Cliffy's on shooter lane and ball drain.

#1019 7 years ago
Quoted from MATY86:

Im in, I just ordered a Brand new LE from Hemisphere games up near Chicago, #429/700. It comes tomorrow, any suggestions for mods? I already purchased the topper...

If your left orbit shot doesn't work properly, then the best repair has been to enlarge the holes in the mounting plate of the diverter by the up kicker. So that you can move the diverter arm 1/16" closer toward the front of the Playfield.

There is a software update that will help protect the node boards. So update the software.

Some people like to lube up the battering ram to make it an easier shot. (It's very important for multipliers)

#1020 7 years ago

Where would I get the decals, I have no idea what a cliffy is. I'm kind of new to this stuff..

#1021 7 years ago
Quoted from MATY86:

I have no idea what a cliffy is ...

A "Cliffy" is a product made of thin metal that protects a high wear area of a game. Here's a link to the site where you can buy them ...

http://www.passionforpinball.com/

#1022 7 years ago

this is the most favorite game I own.... such a fun game! I have an LE - liked that version of the artwork the best. For mods, I got cliffys, plastic protectors, topper, shooter knobs, and the art blades.... I also got the battering ram mod. Still have yet to fix the left orbit.

I only wish they had more GOT content/clips in there... some of the shots for the houses - the video clip choices are a little weird... thinking of martell and Greyjoy.

#1023 7 years ago

I've been trying to find a site for spinner and sword lock decals, I havent had a ton of luck.. Anyone know of a place.

#1024 7 years ago
Quoted from MATY86:

I've been trying to find a site for spinner and sword lock decals, I havent had a ton of luck.. Anyone know of a place.

Here you go ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-spinner-decals-for-sale

#1025 7 years ago

Check out Pinball Superernova website and YouTube site. A lot of useful information.

He also has videos on how to install cliffys and other mods.

http://www.pinballsupernova.com

#1026 7 years ago
Quoted from MATY86:

Make sure you specify which model you have.

#1027 7 years ago

So I have my machine and its all set up, I got some extra plastics with the crests of all the houses, I have no idea where they go. Is there any way to fix the diverter issue without taking all the ramps off? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a rookie..

#1028 7 years ago

The extra plastics are key chains.

The diverter is removed from the bottom of the Playfield. At the back. You_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_13_34Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_13_34Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_30_49Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_30_49Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_46Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_46Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_02Z (resized).jpgYou_Doodle_2016-02-17T03_12_02Z (resized).jpg

#1030 7 years ago
Quoted from MATY86:

So I have my machine and its all set up, I got some extra plastics with the crests of all the houses, I have no idea where they go. Is there any way to fix the diverter issue without taking all the ramps off? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a rookie..

Ask away.

If it weren't for this site, it would make owning a machine difficult.

#1031 7 years ago

Didn't see this posted yet, but great video by Bowen posted!

#1032 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

» YouTube video

It's so depressing watching Bowen play a game that I own. Even with half his shots to the right ramp and battering ram getting rejected, he still managed to double my GC score.

#1033 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's so depressing watching Bowen play a game that I own. Even with half his shots to the right ramp and battering ram getting rejected, he still managed to double my GC score.

But at least he can't pronounce some of the names properly lol

#1034 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Wait, it's not "Tar-gar-garian"?

#1035 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Ta-RA-ger-RA-gin This is a shtick. He intentionally mispronounces modes and shots intentionally in every tutorial.

#1036 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yes that Premium needed some major tweaking. That right ramp looked awful at times.

#1037 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Everything always looks so effortless!

2 weeks later
#1038 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

You probably blew up your cabinet node board.
Where do you buy the shaker?

I changed the node board 1 (cabinet board) and it's still the same, just the dmd with the stern logo on it the rest is dead.
Any suggestions?

1 week later
#1039 7 years ago

Clearing out some post lane rubbers a 100 card GOT card set, a Tri dragon pendant/necklace and some back box stickers, PM if interested.

IMG_4227 (resized).JPGIMG_4227 (resized).JPG

IMG_4230 (resized).JPGIMG_4230 (resized).JPG

#1040 7 years ago

Anyone who has the new node board 1 in their game? I got mine from cointaker and the game still not rebooting.

IMG_2314 (resized).PNGIMG_2314 (resized).PNG

#1041 7 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

Anyone who has the new node board 1 in their game? I got mine from cointaker and the game still not rebooting.

Node board will not be reason why your game won't reboot, that issue is more in line with your PS or SPIKE board

#1042 7 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Node board will not be reason why your game won't reboot, that issue is more in line with your PS or SPIKE board

What is PS ?

#1043 7 years ago

PS=POWER SUPPLY

#1044 7 years ago

Thx, I will talk tho Chas some more tomorrow and hopefully get this straightened out.

2 weeks later
#1045 7 years ago

I whant to do a backup on my sd-card and I whonder if it matters what gb I do it on. The original card is a sandisc 8gb 40mb/s and the lowest I can get my hands on here is 16gb 80mb/s, does that work?

#1046 7 years ago

It was a new sd card that was needed and the game is up and running

3 weeks later
#1047 6 years ago

I'm looking for some playing tips when starting with House Lannister. I know it's not the best house to start with but I really want to put my initials on that house. I need about 800 million points.

Anyone have some pointers?

#1048 6 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Oh!! Thank you for the link. I didn't know Bowen did an LE tutorial. Will watch right now!!

#1049 6 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

I'm looking for some playing tips when starting with House Lannister. I know it's not the best house to start with but I really want to put my initials on that house. I need about 800 million points.
Anyone have some pointers?

Yes.

1. Wait until Tigerlaw leaves for work.
2. Update the code with new code...even if it's the same version. Doesn't matter.
3. Play a game with House Lannister.
4. BAM! New high score with your initials.
5. You're welcome.

#1050 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes.
1. Wait until Tigerlaw leaves for work.
2. Update the code with new code...even if it's the same version. Doesn't matter.
3. Play a game with House Lannister.
4. BAM! New high score with your initials.
5. You're welcome.

That could definitely work but only if I were to update the code only one time and TigerLaw would never get to play again the machine.
Otherwise, I would have to update the version every day and then I would run out of time to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,241 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/21?hl=frli002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.