376E4A8C-2DCC-47F4-8504-BF1686BC39AC (resized).jpeg
IMG_2001 (resized).png
gt2 (resized).JPG
gt1 (resized).JPG
GT (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,241 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 45.
#901 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks! That definitely helps.

Np. When I listed those houses I meant in their modes, not if you pick them as your house. Sorry.

1 week later
#902 7 years ago

So close to the Iron Throne tonight.

I got every house complete except Targaryan. I got the first 2 dragons completed. Needed 1 more shot to complete the third dragon...brick...drain...arghhhhhhhh

#903 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

So close to the Iron Throne tonight.
I got every house complete except Targaryan. I got the first 2 dragons completed. Needed 1 more shot to complete the third dragon...brick...drain...arghhhhhhhh

I love doing the 3rd one in MB. Some really good points in that last one if you get the shots quickly.

I did the same as you last night but I only needed my martel done to get IT. Got 3 loops nice and easy. Went for the center shot which would have completed martel and also started IT. Yeah, short shot the ramp, hit the target and went straight down the middle before I knew what happened.

1 week later
#904 7 years ago

New code is unofficially available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-new-code-133-available-sort-of

URL:

f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/GOT_LE-1_33.spk

#905 7 years ago

Ball keeps draining when coming out from the left orb, it touch the rubber on the post and boom straight down the middle. Anyone experienced this problem?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#906 7 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

Ball keeps draining when coming out from the left orb, it touch the rubber on the post and boom straight down the middle. Anyone experienced this problem?

I put a smaller rubber on mine and it stopped completely.

#907 7 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

Whenever the ball comes around the right or left orbit, I give the cabinet a little smack on that side to give it a more clean feed to the flippers. This is a common technique that can be used on many games to keep the ball away from the slings. In your case, it would probably help guide the ball away from the mini-post rubber. That being said, I don't think the ball is supposed to hit that rubber when exiting the orbit, so you should probably try @trekkie1978's solution.

#908 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I put a smaller rubber on mine and it stopped completely.

I have order a 3/8", do you remeber what size you put on?

#909 7 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

I have order a 3/8", do you remeber what size you put on?

3/8 OD or 7/16 OD. I don't remember which one, it was probably the 3/8 OD.

#910 7 years ago

3/8 worked lika a charm . The night is dark.........

#911 7 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

3/8 worked lika a charm . The night is dark.........

Awesome!!!

#912 7 years ago

Don't know guys. For me that is like such an easy fix. Flat blade screwdriver inserted between the post and guide. Gently flex the guide outward. Done.

#913 7 years ago

try the coil sleeves with heat shrink, the game looks stock with them and the game play is night and day

#914 7 years ago

Glad to see you guy enjoying GOT so much. I have a premium on order and I have had 2nd thoughts. Hopefully I will be joining the club in early January. Time to get a few mods ready and learn the rules.

#915 7 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

Glad to see you guy enjoying GOT so much. I have a premium on order and I have had 2nd thoughts. Hopefully I will be joining the club in early January. Time to get a few mods ready and learn the rules.

Don't listen to the naysayers. Tournament guys love this machine, and so do many people here on Pinside. The bad artwork and orbit problems turned people off in the beginning and they never even gave the gameplay a chance as a result. This game will kick your ass and keep you coming back for more...and the fact that you can approach the game strategically from a 100 different angles will keep it from getting stale in your collection. Keep your order and enjoy a massively underrated game.

#916 7 years ago

^ Listen to the boob. I am extremely happy with my Prem. The left orbit thing is quite easy to correct.

Good luck and enjoy!

#917 7 years ago

You will love the game!

#918 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't listen to the naysayers. Tournament guys love this machine, and so do many people here on Pinside. The bad artwork and orbit problems turned people off in the beginning and they never even gave the gameplay a chance as a result. This game will kick your ass and keep you coming back for more...and the fact that you can approach the game strategically from a 100 different angles will keep it from getting stale in your collection. Keep your order and enjoy a massively underrated game.

My pinhead and non-pinhead friends love this game. I have an LE and they all compliment the artwork.

The 2 must mods for this game are the spinner decal and sword lock decal.

#919 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

My pinhead and non-pinhead friends love this game. I have an LE and they all compliment the artwork.
The 2 must mods for this game are the spinner decal and sword lock decal.

...and the bumper caps, and the upgraded sword. Everybody in my house hates the game for all the right reasons: It kicks their ass.

#920 7 years ago

How do you light the sword insert?

#921 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

How do you light the sword insert?

It's lit at the start of the game if you pick house Greyjoy.

Other than that, it lights each time you complete a house's mode.

It also unlocks the next level of multipliers.

#922 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It also unlocks the next level of multipliers.

Thanks! That's specifically why I wanted to know how to light it.

#923 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks! That's specifically why I wanted to know how to light it.

Yep. And that's one of the advantages of picking GJ. Get to collect a sword and unlock 4x multipliers right away.

#924 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. And that's one of the advantages of picking GJ. Get to collect a sword and unlock 4x multipliers right away.

I play all the houses for fun, but it seems to me that the only ones really worth playing if you're going for points are Greyjoy, Tyrell and Martell.

#925 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I play all the houses for fun, but it seems to me that the only ones really worth playing if you're going for points are Greyjoy, Tyrell and Martell.

Stark can be but you have to really maximize your WIC hurry ups and your winter has come multiball. But yeah I agree on the other three houses you mentioned.

#926 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and the bumper caps, and the upgraded sword. Everybody in my house hates the game for all the right reasons: It kicks their ass.

Who sells the upgraded sword? I have not seen that.
I was thinking about picking up the spinner decal and sword lock decal.
Does anyone have mirror blades or are most people going with the decals?

#927 7 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

Who sells the upgraded sword? I have not seen that.
I was thinking about picking up the spinner decal and sword lock decal.

http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/c19/Game_of_Thrones.html

I had the decals on my premium. They looked really good.

#928 7 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

I have mirror blades on my LE. They look fantastic on this game.

#929 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have mirror blades on my LE. They look fantastic on this game.

Can you post a pic? I took a gold set off my LOTR when I sold it...can't decide whether to put it in GOT or POTC.

#930 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Can you post a pic?

Here you go!

P1070856 (resized).JPGP1070856 (resized).JPG
P1070857 (resized).JPGP1070857 (resized).JPG
P1070858 (resized).JPGP1070858 (resized).JPG

P1070867 (resized).JPGP1070867 (resized).JPG

P1070859 (resized).JPGP1070859 (resized).JPG

#931 7 years ago

gotle for sale in N.C. 7k huo.

check the sales ads. thanks

#932 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

gotle for sale in N.C. 7k huo.
check the sales ads. thanks

You can embed the ad directly into your post like this ...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “huo, stern topper , pinblades, shooter rod upgrade, speaker lights. located in Raleigh nc more pics can be seen on my classified ad that is featured sold many games too many p...”
2016-12-21
Raleigh, NC
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 414 times

#933 7 years ago

Looks sweet...thanks very much!

#934 7 years ago

did the same thing in my pro today, love it.

mirror blade left (resized).JPGmirror blade left (resized).JPG

mirror blade right (resized).JPGmirror blade right (resized).JPG

#936 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You can embed the ad directly into your post like this ...

cool ty

1 week later
#937 7 years ago

Hi all, I have one insert (Castle Black) that appears to only do shades of blue and green instead of all the colors. When it cycles through the colors during attract mode, that insert is always a shade of blue or green except when all the lights turn red, then it doesn't come on. I'm guessing that isn't normal - any help on what to look at to correct it would be much appreciated.

#938 7 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Hi all, I have one insert (Castle Black) that appears to only do shades of blue and green instead of all the colors. When it cycles through the colors during attract mode, that insert is always a shade of blue or green except when all the lights turn red, then it doesn't come on. I'm guessing that isn't normal - any help on what to look at to correct it would be much appreciated.

The first thing I would do is check the connection to the board. If that seems fine, you may need a new LED board.

#939 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The first thing I would do is check the connection to the board. If that seems fine, you may need a new LED board.

Update on this - I talked to Stern, they are sending a replacement LED board even though I'm not the original owner and don't know the status of the warranty. Pretty cool by Stern.

1 week later
#940 7 years ago

Has anyone worked out the upper playfield rules, and is it worth points tournament-wise to play up there? I've randomly collected castles, but don't think it's worth the time/effort for the points you get. I wonder if they plan on doing more coding for it?

Otherwise, love the game. Have the LE, play the pro on location. The rules and choices really make this game a keeper.

#941 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Has anyone worked out the upper playfield rules, and is it worth points tournament-wise to play up there? I've randomly collected castles, but don't think it's worth the time/effort for the points you get. I wonder if they plan on doing more coding for it?
Otherwise, love the game. Have the LE, play the pro on location. The rules and choices really make this game a keeper.

I thought I read it in the got kicks ass thread, but someone discovered a use for castle multiball. Use it to complete the drop targets as much as possible. Build the spinner value up as much a you can, and rip the snot outta the spinner. They said you could get up to 650mill for each rip through the spinner. Way more than any super jackpot shot.

#942 7 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I thought I read it in the got kicks ass thread, but someone discovered a use for castle multiball. Use it to complete the drop targets as much as possible. Build the spinner value up as much a you can, and rip the snot outta the spinner. They said you could get up to 650mill for each rip through the spinner. Way more than any super jackpot shot.

This strat is not worth it at all for tournaments as it requires you to have a very long ball. Even if you do get it set up it takes a while, and you could brick and drain before you even get to hit the spinner once. I say just be aware that if you have a very long ball going and have 3x-5x playfield running, spam the spinner.

#943 7 years ago

Is there a Got pro club? I found one that said 'inital thoughts' but it seems very inactive.

#944 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Is there a Got pro club? I found one that said 'inital thoughts' but it seems very inactive.

Most conversations are in the GOT kicks ass thread

#945 7 years ago

I just don't get it. I played my LE for 2 hours tonight. Pure adrenaline...I haven't figured out why this game just hasn't caught on yet.

#946 7 years ago

I hear so many people say about GOT rules, "I just don't understand that game", or "I just don't know what to shoot for". It's really not that complicated on the surface. It's only when you dig deep that it gets a little difficult to understand. I mean, it's definitely not as deep as ACDC or LOTR. I guess it just seems second nature to me since I have played both GOT pro and GOT premium so much.

#947 7 years ago

I also don't think we should stand idle when Pro owners feel the need to bash the Premium / LE to somehow justify their purchase. It's just stupid, and has created some of the perception IMO.

#948 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I also don't think we should stand idle when Pro owners feel the need to bash the Premium / LE to somehow justify their purchase. It's just stupid, and has created some of the perception IMO.

I'll take the upper playfield over the pro model any day. More to shoot for, more strategy. Don't forget the castle multi-ball as well.

GOT LE is one of the 2 games in my collection played the most by guests.

#949 7 years ago

People claim the upper playfield kills the flow, but if you don't flip it only takes a couple more seconds for the ball to get back to the flipper?

#950 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

People claim the upper playfield kills the flow, but if you don't flip it only takes a couple more seconds for the ball to get back to the flipper?

I argue that the pre/Le has just as much flow. The ramp on the pro travels all the way to the back corner of the Playfield. The pre/Le returns the ball sooner than the pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 2,241 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/19?hl=frli002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.