IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4136C25F-98FF-44C9-9E3A-E7367E0F5E08 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9225 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7311 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 45.
#601 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can't speak for others, but I plan on playing a lot GOT this weekend.

I'm in!

#602 7 years ago

Anyone know the gauge of the wires used in the Spike system for RGB lighting? 24 or 26 AWG?

I only have 22 AWG and larger in my workshop. I want to order some and want to get a comparable sized wire.

24AWG = 0.02010 in
26AWG = 0.01590 in

I grabbed my calipers and poked around under the playfield, but could not find any bare wire to measure and did not want to muck with stripping a sample to measure.

Anyone know?

#603 7 years ago

For anyone looking to pick up a GOTLE, there's one posted on the Pinside market at a substantial discount at the moment (not my ad, just passing it along):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle-stern-2015-2028#post-3172965

#604 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can't speak for others, but I plan on playing a lot GOT this weekend.

GOT_Alt_Translite_(resized).jpgGOT_Alt_Translite_(resized).jpg

#605 7 years ago

I found a new skill shot:

I was able to collect an Extra Ball from the upper playfield. Nice!

While EB is lit, all you need to do is hit the ball back into the elevator from above, at the far right hand corner - and presto: "Extraa Ballll !" /hound

#606 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just a crazy ass good super stack multiball. I think i defeated the WHC boss 2 or 3 times with 4x and 5x pf multipliers going. It was chaotic and amazing!
On a side note, i just played a game and accidentally started the WHC + BFW super stack. I had 3 WIC's and BFW multiball ready (Which is the dragon shot on the pro). I did left loop combo right into the dragon shot and was pissed cause i didnt want to start BFW - but low and behold, the loop shot progressed WIC down to 1 shot and the shot to the dragon started both BFW multiball AND the WIC hurry up. I was ecstatic. Only pulled out 1 bil on that WHC multiball though.
Defeating the boss in WHC is where all the points are in the multiball as defeating him gives you the total of all 4 of your WIC values. Add in combos and pf multipliers and you can get a serious jackpot value if your WIC hurryups were big.
The secret if you pull off the super stack is getting that right loop shot scored quickly cause it becomes a 6 ball multiball and is tough to get the right loop with balls in the shooter lane all the time.
Another side note: you can do the WHC super stack with blackwater multiball too! But, ive found stacking it with BFW is better.

Not that I've done it, but I have a hunch you can even do it with Iron Throne for a "mega stack". I do know I've had a WIC hurryup counting down and could start Iron Throne while it counted down. It wasn't my fourth though.

#607 7 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Not that I've done it, but I have a hunch you can even do it with Iron Throne for a "mega stack". I do know I've had a WIC hurryup counting down and could start Iron Throne while it counted down. It wasn't my fourth though.

Yep. You can definitely do this. However, I bet once you drain out, WHC won't continue to your next ball like IT does.

#608 7 years ago

Finals of German Pinball Open on GOTLE. Enjoy!

#609 7 years ago

...I coulda been a condenda in that tournament!

#610 7 years ago

The last five minutes of tonight's episode is one very large reason I'm glad I got the LE.

Just sayin'.

#611 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The last five minutes of tonight's episode is one very large reason I'm glad I got the LE.
Just sayin'.

YES! I only would wish they could put all those awesome scenes in the DMD animations.

#612 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just sayin'.

Drogon is huge!

#613 7 years ago

I am in the club

#614 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Drogon is huge!

No. Daenerys is just very, very small.

#615 7 years ago

ColorDMD support announced! Good bye red dots!

#616 7 years ago

Does anyone have the T-800 alt translite for sale? PM me if you do. Thanks in advance!

#617 7 years ago
Quoted from 22troy:

Does anyone have the T-800 alt translite for sale? PM me if you do. Thanks in advance!

?

t-888_02-terminator-5-meet-the-genesis-t-800-killing-machine-jpeg-56228_(resized).jpgt-888_02-terminator-5-meet-the-genesis-t-800-killing-machine-jpeg-56228_(resized).jpg

#619 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just sayin'.

Probably my least favorite 5 minutes this year.

"So, you were impressed by the fire trick?" "Everybody wait here. I'll be right back."

#620 7 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Probably my least favorite 5 minutes this year.
"So, you were impressed by the fire trick?" "Everybody wait here. I'll be right back."

#621 7 years ago

Has anyone gone back to rewatch the beginning of the series?

Yesterday, I watched the first 3 episodes...and WOW, it's like a brand new series. There is so much stuff that I didn't pick up on when I first started watching.

#622 7 years ago

Last weekend I finally got to play a series of games on my new GOT, what a THRILL that was. Still I have not nailed all its excessive rules yet but its clear that this game is packed. You could strive for so many strategies which in the end will all be so rewarding
At this point I could say that the code is complete, it has it all compared to my STLE which I owned before, I wanna say that this is the finalized code!
yahooooo!

#623 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Has anyone gone back to rewatch the beginning of the series?

Yes, a couple of times. Each time I pick up more details!

#624 7 years ago

Not in the club so I'll just leave this here:

#625 7 years ago

Am I the only person in here who owns a GoT but hasn't seen a single episode?

#626 7 years ago

its not about the series, its about the pinball...i never watched the series. its the Machine that THRILLS!

#627 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

its not about the series, its about the pinball...i never watched the series. its the Machine that THRILLS!

I agree. But the series kicks ass. The pinball machine hasn't captured the theme well IMO. Maybe some additional callouts and dots would help, but I don't know how realistic that is.

#628 7 years ago

well yes maybe, but its like putting salt on snails. Pinball-wise its as good as it gets. My 2 cents thrown in the pond.

#629 7 years ago

The last episode was just like the pin: no boobs, no violence, no bad language. Just family politics.

#630 7 years ago

What's the best strategy for Castle Multiball? Can it stack with any modes?

Unless I am missing something, my strategy is to have a house ready, start Castle MB, only go after the ram to get it up to 3x or 4x pf multiplier, drain all but one ball, then start the mode with the multiplied scoring.

#631 7 years ago

I didn't think castle multiball could be stacked with anything.

In the modes, what does collecting a castle do?

#632 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I didn't think castle multiball could be stacked with anything.
In the modes, what does collecting a castle do?

Castles give you immediate points and add to your bonus. I may be wrong but I think you have to be in a mode to collect a castle.

#633 7 years ago

The castles from the modes can be very valuable with multiplied scoring, and yes, they are added to bonus for the rest of the game.

#634 7 years ago

True, Castle MB doesn't seem to be stackable with anything else. You do have to be in a mode to collect a castle. I wonder if there is anything coded for some wizard(KME) if they collected all the castles?

I did collect a multiplied castle one time for a large number of points, like 80-90M. I also once collected a multiplied sword for something crazy, like 72M points. Another time I defeated the guy in the video mode for 60M!

#635 7 years ago

Do the mode timers and multiplier timers pause while you're on the upper playfield? I feel that they should...the upper playfield should be like Bullet Time in The Matrix.

#636 7 years ago

Not sure about the multipliers, but the mode timers definitely do not. But that's where the 5 extra seconds for each of the first three targets comes into play!

Now that I think about it, the multipliers do not pause either. I've definitely seen them run out while playing on the upper playfield.

#637 7 years ago

The upper Playfield is very well thought out, and well worth the extra money for added gameplay.

In normal play.
Hit the 3 stand up targets, then a roll over lane to advance toward castle multiball. This raises the single drop target that is blocking the way back up. Knock it down, get up the ramp and repeat the process 3 more times to start castle multiball.

In a fight.
Hit the 3 stand up targets to add 5sec (each) to the fight. Then the left orbit lights castles. Hit this to collect the castle for the mode your fighting. Then the 3 stand up targets become shots toward completion of that mode.

That's about all I know for sure. I think during Blackwall multiball the 3 targets score jackpots. Does anyone know how the mini Playfield is implemented in the other modes like hand of the king or iron throne?

#638 7 years ago

If the multipliers are decaying the whole time you're on the upper playfield, with no chance to refresh them, it's a bad idea to go there unless your mode is about to time out, or if your multipliers have already timed out. That's kind of a bummer.

1 week later
#639 7 years ago

Well I just took the plunge on a GOT LE! Should be here in about a week. Can't wait! I have read this thread as well as the GOT Kicks Ass thread. Are there any MUST HAVE mods or additions that I need to get right away? Already ordered the topper and shaker. Does this game need Cliffy Protectors in any locations? Thanks!

#640 7 years ago

I put the shooter lane cliffy protector on. Get the sword lock sticker.

#641 7 years ago

Ordering the sticker now. Do you have a pic of it installed. Couldn't find it in the thread, though I am sure I just missed it.

#642 7 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Well I just took the plunge on a GOT LE! Should be here in about a week. Can't wait! I have read this thread as well as the GOT Kicks Ass thread. Are there any MUST HAVE mods or additions that I need to get right away? Already ordered the topper and shaker. Does this game need Cliffy Protectors in any locations? Thanks!

Shaker + external sub = must haves.

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Ordering the sticker now. Do you have a pic of it installed. Couldn't find it in the thread, though I am sure I just missed it.

9fbfe786cc4a2b7e29205ca1b80d1721ddf78c52_(resized).jpg9fbfe786cc4a2b7e29205ca1b80d1721ddf78c52_(resized).jpg

#644 7 years ago

Excellent - thanks guys. Sticker looks great. Ordered that one and the spinner stickers from Bob yesterday. Also ordered topper and red tremor shaker motor. Cliffy will be on it's way soon as well. Also picking up Mezel's Battering Ram Mod. Thanks again! Pics when she arrives!

#645 7 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Excellent - thanks guys. Sticker looks great. Ordered that one and the spinner stickers from Bob yesterday. Also ordered topper and red tremor shaker motor. Cliffy will be on it's way soon as well. Also picking up Mezel's Battering Ram Mod. Thanks again! Pics when she arrives!

How did you decide on the LE?

#646 7 years ago

Ironically I have only ever seen two episodes of the show. One several years ago and one several months ago. So I'm not necessarily a fan. That said, I got a chance to play the pro at the NWPAAS and like the look and feel of the game. I am looking forward to the additional features of thee LE. Almost settled for a premium but I liked the art package better on the LE.

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Ironically I have only ever seen two episodes of the show. One several years ago and one several months ago. So I'm not necessarily a fan. That said, I got a chance to play the pro at the NWPAAS and like the look and feel of the game. I am looking forward to the additional features of thee LE. Almost settled for a premium but I liked the art package better on the LE.

Once you get accustomed to the LE/Premium, the pro will become unplayable.

#648 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Once you get accustomed to the LE/Premium, the pro will become unplayable.

I have to agree. I spent a lot long playing the Pro and Premium in arcades before I decided on the Premium. After getting mine, I went back and played the Pro and found it absolutely boring.

#649 7 years ago

Excellent! Looks like I made the right choice! Also ordered the Shield diverter fix from Cliffy as well.

#650 7 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Excellent! Looks like I made the right choice! Also ordered the Shield diverter fix from Cliffy as well.

What is the shield diverter fix?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.