(Topic ID: 14681)

Finished shopping my Rocky & Bullwinkle. It's hella fun.

By RussMyers

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by FirebrandX
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinballbombtargets.jpg
bombstickeroriginal.jpg
bombstickeralt.jpg
DEDops3.jpg
DEDops4.jpg
DEDops2.jpg
DEDops.jpg
starpostmod.jpg
nosbullwinkleplastics.jpg
IMG_3667-1024.JPG
IMG_3666-1024.JPG
IMG_3653-1024.JPG
IMG_3652-1024.JPG
DE logo repainted.jpg
Pinball Level Sticker.jpg
Pinball Caution Sticker.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 10 years ago

Anyone successfully touched up Bullwinkle's nose on the bg?

1 week later
#85 10 years ago

Any tips for restoring the chrome DE logo on the apron?

3 weeks later
#99 10 years ago

Is the sawblade supposed to spin during the Nell mode? I haven't noticed it move yet although Nell does.

Also mine is missing the gate and switch over the left orbit so the hat trick diverter never moves If anyone knows where I could find the gate plz tip me off!

#102 10 years ago

I have not put LEDs in mine but I was thinking about it after seeing Russ' Which ones did you use?

Also for those on edge of their seats, the sawblade is supposed to spin and as luck would have it, I found a new belt in the coin box so that's fixed. Just need to find that gate assembly for the left orbit!

#105 10 years ago

I need to get one of the metal posts that are at the ramp entrances. Can anyone point me to the right one?

Hoping it's one of these:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=69&pg=1

#107 10 years ago

I need the post right behind the blue "B" target. It has a threaded top but wasn't sure about the base size. Was hoping to avoid any drilling of pf!

#109 10 years ago

ok thanks that gets me looking in the right direction. I think #10 is pretty big. I will check the other sites to see if there's a smaller base available

#113 10 years ago

Do you guys get a lot of airballs in this game? I think I get more than anything I've ever had! Also I've had the ball hung up here a couple times. Is there supposed to be a protector?

IMG_3652-1024.JPGIMG_3652-1024.JPG
#116 10 years ago

That's a repro ramp on the right. I think the flange may need to be shaved down a little

It needs to be shopped. I'm still in the discovery phase tho

#118 10 years ago

yes it's missing the orbit gate and I'm not sure if it would stick up high enough to prevent airballs from getting by

#122 10 years ago

From what I can tell the airballs are often from hard shots to the BOMB targets. They probably need to be replaced. There is also the wrong post behind the left B target which causes them too.

#123 10 years ago

I get frequent hangups to the left of the lanes. Can you take a look at these pics and tell me if the parts here are correct?

edit: also the lanes are the narrowest I've ever had. The ball barely squeezes through. It makes me wonder if the guides are wrong.

IMG_3653-1024.JPGIMG_3653-1024.JPG

#124 10 years ago

One more question. Is there supposed to be something in these holes?

IMG_3666-1024.JPGIMG_3666-1024.JPG IMG_3667-1024.JPGIMG_3667-1024.JPG
#125 10 years ago

One last question (for now). Any recommendations for blue cabinet paint touchups? Anyone tried this place:
http://www.pinballuniverse.com/PinballPaints.htm

#127 10 years ago

Ah yeah I see how you guys did that with the rubbers. Looks like a great solution.

Still making my shopout list and checking it thrice. Looks like the 3d standup targets are no longer available. Maybe a red one and that's the one that I don't need

Quoted from tamoore:

I used the pinball life Ablaze premium ghost-busters.....
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3212

Have you tried them in GI? Was considering them there and wondering if they get good light dispersion.

#131 10 years ago

Where does the R&B on bike with the two guys go?

1 week later
#142 10 years ago

Anybody lit the Bullwinkle topper?

#151 10 years ago

I got Ron's set of plastics. If anyone needs any PM me

#159 10 years ago

I had to drill the holes out larger in my topper

#163 10 years ago

Finished shopping mine this weekend and it is a huge improvement!

Still got one issue and it's with the 5 drop bank. Is there supposed to be a spring on the coil plunger? Can't find a drawing of the assembly in the manual

#165 10 years ago

Thanks for the pics Russ.

So here's the problem with mine. It didn't have a spring and when the bar would lift the drops, the bar wouldn't fall fully just from gravity. So the targets would have to push it down and they sometimes wouldn't fall all the way.

I added a spring to the plunger like in that 3rd pic and it now drops, but now when the coil is energized it seems to have a tough time lifting the targets.

Since you confirmed no spring I'm going to remove it and try a little oil on the pivot points

Also does anyone have the part number for the leaf switches in the assembly?

#167 10 years ago

I didn't notice really. I will check it out

#173 10 years ago

Anyone made custom instruction/coin cards? I was thinking of making some if there aren't some already done that I like. I don't really like the the ones on pinballrebel

1 month later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finished-shopping-my-rocky-bullwinkle-its-hella-fun?tu=erik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.