View topic image gallery

024 (resized).JPG
021 (resized).JPG
IMG_0761 (resized).JPG
IMG_0758 (resized).JPG
IMG_0757 (resized).JPG
IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
#1 4 years ago

I can't remember how long ago I got this machine - 15 years maybe? I played the game to death at college so always wanted my own machine. But, unlike the States, these machines come up rarely in the UK.

I eventually did a bit of horse trading - I sold a Bally Bazaar for a sum of money plus a Jumping Jacks minus a cabinet.

It took a long time to find a donor cabinet and quite a time to prep and stencil it.

The game condition can be evidenced by the condition of the 2 stripped down playfield shots below, showing a very tired, and poorly touched up, game.

Refurbishing the board took ages - a lot of fine detail had to be reapplied - but, as the remaining pics show, I got there in the end. Not as good as the many pristine restos that get posted here, but plenty good enough for me!

Why post on here? Well, in the last couple of weeks, the good people on here have helped me overcome the last niggling problems with this machine. Now, the glass is back on, and I am again a happy player.

So a big thank you to all who posted help for me - I'm very grateful!

One final thing. The backglass is satisfactory at best and new glasses can be obtained for a couple hundred dollars in the US. But in the UK? Has any one got any links/ideas?

Again, my thanks!

021 (resized).JPG021 (resized).JPG024 (resized).JPG024 (resized).JPGIMG_0755 (resized).JPGIMG_0755 (resized).JPGIMG_0757 (resized).JPGIMG_0757 (resized).JPGIMG_0758 (resized).JPGIMG_0758 (resized).JPGIMG_0761 (resized).JPGIMG_0761 (resized).JPG
#2 4 years ago

Fun 2-player, Congrats...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finished-jumping-jacks-at-last and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.