7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heretic_9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Although I've had some pins listed as being "Wanted" here almost as long as I've been a Pinside member, for some unknown reason I'm getting this warning ("Sorry, non-verified users can not post to this sub-forum. Click here to get verified.") when I tried to post this query in the 'Pins Wanted' sub-forum. My question: Is there some way to specify a condition or condition-range being sought here ? I recognize that this can be subjective and variable, but I'm thinking we don't even necessarily need to agree on the definitions for "Players" or "Collector grade." It could still serve to specify a search concerning what one was looking for -- or not looking for. Thoughts ?

#5 7 years ago

I had tried to enter "SoCal" a couple times for location (which I think is a location description that others have used here successfully ?), but the Pinside system did not accommodate that answer for me.

As to "Verification", how new is that policy ? I had a want list for games in the Marketplace section for a few years, and removed a couple entries not very long ago. That list is out of date again, but you're saying now I can't even get back to edit it ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heretic_9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fine-tuning-the-wanteds?tu=Heretic_9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.