Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Thom77
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi I need some help finding a machine I used to play in the mid nineties , all I can remember is when you went round the ramps it said " Millions " not much info but someone may know

#2 10 years ago

Sounds like Doctor Who to me.

#3 10 years ago

No not doctor who

#4 10 years ago

Dr. Dude?

#5 10 years ago

If the millions is just a fraction of the quote .... Bram Stoker's Dracula (BSD) ?

#6 10 years ago

STTNG?
Explosive Millions!

#7 10 years ago

sounds like cyclone.

after enabling the comet ramp, and hitting it one less than the number of times that the machine is set to collect, you're given a timed limit to hit the ramp again to collect the million points (or 2M if you've lit all 3 of the in-lane lights when double points are in effect)

I believe the same "millions" call-out is spoken when you're one ramp away from collecting the bonus from the cyclone ramp as well

#9 10 years ago

Taxi, for sure. It happens after about 7 alternating ramp shots.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Thom77:

Hi I need some help finding a machine I used to play in the mid nineties , all I can remember is when you went round the ramps it said " Millions " not much info but someone may know

Seriously? You can't remember any of the art at all? or if it had more than 2 flippers? or any other callouts? ... or anything?

#11 10 years ago

Back to the Future unlimited millions DELOREAN ramp?

1 month later
#12 10 years ago

I can also remember it had a game on the digital display once you had got to a certain point in the game !

#13 10 years ago

Creature from the black lagoon fits both of those requirements. Any chance it's that?

#14 10 years ago

Didn't Scotty yell millions out in Data East Star Trek?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Thom77:

I can also remember it had a game on the digital display once you had got to a certain point in the game !

Terminator 2 says "Million" a lot when you alternate ramps.

#16 10 years ago

I have just bought creatures from the black lagoon , but its being overhauled so will check when I get it .

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Thom77:

This is funny. Were you drunk a lot, or what?

#18 10 years ago

CREECH is a great game so even if its not the one you played back in the mid nineties, it's a great one for your collection, the first game I got was TAF and that was the first pin I ever played back in the early nineties.

Quoted from Thom77:I have just bought creatures from the black lagoon , but its being overhauled so will check when I get it .

#19 10 years ago

Yes drunk , It was at our local football club and we used to play it when we had all had a skin full , there was about 5 of us and no one remembers !!! Also tracked down the guy who owned the machines and he has no record of what it was , so maybe it's meant to be just a good memory , but I did find out the guy has a "Tommy " for sale so I've agreed to buy that once its fixed , any idea of what I should pay ?? ( in Australia )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 109.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finding-my-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.