Kokanee.jpg
hqdefault[2].jpg
whitewater-2-300x273[1].jpg
Kokanee.jpg
image.jpg
P2020016.JPG
whitewater-2-300x273[1].jpg
#1 11 years ago

So I was watching this show called Finding Bigfoot the other night with my wife and it got me thinking…
1. What’s the plural noun for Bigfoot? Bigfeets?
2. How many pins have a bigfoot?

whitewater-2-300x273[1].jpgwhitewater-2-300x273[1].jpg

#2 11 years ago

Bigfeet get around
Wh20 obviously, RBION.

#3 11 years ago

Bigfoot and Sasquatch are both singular and plural. Those Finding Bigfoot people are incorrect.

Bigfoot should have been in the pin Bigfoot but that jerk Hercules came along and stole it from him.

#4 11 years ago

I watched Sunday's show since it was filmed in the same area I grew up in. According to what I heard on the show, Bigfoots is the plural.

Despite the fact that the hair sample came back "inconclusive" my wife and I highly suspect that if a sample of Bobo's hair was compared, it would be a match.

#5 11 years ago

Squatches love pinball

#6 11 years ago

Bally's Big Foot. The critter on the backglass, and there is a huge footprint on the playfield.

LTG : )

#7 11 years ago

"Harry and the Hendersons" was a well produced piece that should convince even the most hardened skeptic.

Dan

#8 11 years ago

I was convinced Bigfoot was real after hearing Leonard Nimoy narrate the story on "In Search Of" Scared the crap out of me.

#9 11 years ago

I stopped watching "Finding Bigfoot" as EVERYthing, EVERYwhere was caused by a Bigfoot according to the main characters. Oh look, a broken branch...Bigfoot! Did you hear that thump? Bigfoot! I saw something furry run that way. Bigfoot! A guy that knows a guy said he saw Bigfoot. That proves it! Bigfoot! Look, no buildings within 300 feet, this area is Squatchie!

#10 11 years ago

And here I thought you were talking about this one.......
You had me all excited there for a second, looks like I'll have to just keep on looking for the rest of the game to go with my backglass.

John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

P2020016.JPGP2020016.JPG

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I watched Sunday's show since it was filmed in the same area I grew up in. According to what I heard on the show, Bigfoots is the plural.
Despite the fact that the hair sample came back "inconclusive" my wife and I highly suspect that if a sample of Bobo's hair was compared, it would be a match.

I sense some skepticism in your tone

#12 11 years ago

Now, what about MothMan? That is scary.

Need to start a cryptozoology thread.

Dan

#13 11 years ago

I happened to watch the 2nd half of the Bigfoot show last night. I could only roll my eyes when they said at the end of the show that their deer camera had failed to work when the animal guts they had left out were hauled away by a scavenger. I am sure the camera worked perfectly well and they simply did not want to lower their future TV ratings by showing a fox dragging the animal remains away.

#14 11 years ago

One of my good friends has an Internet radio show on every night that has topics like this.

http://www.darknessradio.com/

He has everything from the paranormal to cryptozoology on. Great personality and interesting topics all the time. If you cant stay up then download the show and listen later like I do.

Mike
www.HabosArcade.com

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I was convinced Bigfoot was real after hearing Leonard Nimoy narrate the story on "In Search Of"

FINALLY they released ISO on DVD...had to wait so many years

http://www.amazon.com/Search-Of-The-Complete-Series/dp/B008X8VM1W/ref=sr_1_1

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

He has everything from the paranormal to cryptozoology on.

Is it similar to Coast to Coast am?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

FINALLY they released ISO on DVD...had to wait so many years

I wish they would do an updated version of that show. It was cancelled 30 years ago. That is an eternity when the ever changing landscape of the weird and bizarre. I am sure Leonard has some free time to narrate a new version.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Squatches love pinball

This man speaks the truth.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

One of my good friends has an Internet radio show on every night that has topics like this.
http://www.darknessradio.com/

Which one is your friend? And can they hook me up with Mally Fox?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Coast to Coast has some wild stuff on it. I listened to that regularly for quite a while and decided that for my own peace of mind I had to stop.

Dan

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Coast to Coast has some wild stuff on it. I listened to that regularly for quite a while and decided that for my own peace of mind I had to stop.

It is indeed some far out stuff but they are so far ahead of the curve on some stuff its nuts. They have been talking about stuff like GMOs, Mayan calander, health benfits of tumeric, etc for a decade before it became popular now. I just heard the local ESPN radio channel advertising survivalist dry food.. i heard that stuff on C2C 5 years ago. I does make you paranoid though.

#22 11 years ago

It is indeed some far out stuff but they are so far ahead of the curve on some stuff its nuts. They have been talking about stuff like GMOs, Mayan calander, health benfits of tumeric, etc for a decade before it became popular now. I just heard the local ESPN radio channel advertising survivalist dry food.. i heard that stuff on C2C 5 years ago. I does make you paranoid though.

True. The show is progressive at best and paranoia inducing at worst.

Dan

#23 11 years ago

I wish they would do an updated version of that show.

Be careful what you wish for. You might end up with the ol' "Ripley's believe it or not!" with your host Dean Cain....or hearing Forrest Whitiker welcome you to the "Twilight Zone." OUCH!

I hear what you're saying though, but a new version wouldn't have that awesome 70s film look the original does; So good. I remember watching the Bigfoot episode as a kid at a friends house and having to walk 3 blocks home alone at night...terrifying!

EDIT: now a new "Mystreries from Beyond the other Dominion" I'm ready for. And Reuhl is ready to make it.

#24 11 years ago

Have you seen this man?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 11 years ago

I like the show but have to laugh & roll my eyes quite a bit at some of the comments they make. I still enjoy it enough to tune in weekly.

I'm not saying I'm 100% convinced the hairy bipeds exist, but you can put me down for a solid 95% simply due to native american history. Dozens of Indian tribes, all describing the same thing, over hundreds of years, going so far as to name the beast in thier own languages, with carvings/paintings depicting the creature & predating the arrival of europeans, surely can't be wrong? They aren't exactly known to be liars. And IF the Indians started such a hoax so long ago, it'd have to be a cooperative effort on a national level. This would seem far fetched to me.

If it weren't for the Indian element I'd be much more skeptical.
FYI, you can call me a nut if ya like. It won't bother me.

If bigfoot is ever scientifically proven to exist, I predict a new bigfoot themed pin will follow in short order!

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

I like the show but have to laugh & roll my eyes quite a bit at some of the comments they make. I still enjoy it enough to tune in weekly.
I'm not saying I'm 100% convinced the hairy bipeds exist, but you can put me down for a solid 95% simply due to native american history. Dozens of Indian tribes, all describing the same thing, over hundreds of years, going so far as to name the beast in thier own languages, with carvings/paintings depicting the creature & predating the arrival of europeans, surely can't be wrong? They aren't exactly known to be liars. And IF the Indians started such a hoax so long ago, it'd have to be a cooperative effort on a national level. This would seem far fetched to me.
If it weren't for the Indian element I'd be much more skeptical.
FYI, you can call me a nut if ya like. It won't bother me.
If bigfoot is ever scientifically proven to exist, I predict a new bigfoot themed pin will follow in short order!

Good points. Tales of the giant squid went for how long considered unfounded. Now that there is film evidence capturing it alive, the giant squid is not a tale anymore.

I think Bigfoot probably do exist, but for reasons that would never be cited in any of these shows.

Dan

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Good points. Tales of the giant squid went for how long considered unfounded. Now that there is film evidence capturing it alive, the giant squid is not a tale anymore.
I think Bigfoot probably do exist, but for reasons that would never be cited in any of these shows.
Dan

Evidence of giant squids have been around a long time - the carcasses have washed up on shore.

No solid evidence of BG - it doesn't exist.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Evidence of giant squids have been around a long time - the carcasses have washed up on shore.

True, but never witnessed alive. that has been recent.

Dan

#29 11 years ago

The shows is not about finding Bigfoot. It's an experiment to see how many people will watch a show on the animal planet about an imaginary animal, needless to say I am a fan!

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

True, but never witnessed alive. that has been recent.
Dan

I agree - but there has been evidence that they exist. BF - not really.

#31 11 years ago

Actually, I think it's a bit better. I dont want to diss George though

#32 11 years ago

When Grover Krantz died, this whole world took a huge downer. I'd believe anything that guy told me; He was the real deal. I'd never watch fake shit like these shows are.

I'm too busy watching "Ghost Mine;" which combines my love of fake ass ghost shows with fake ass gold mining shows.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

When Grover Krantz died, this whole world took a huge downer. I'd believe anything that guy told me; He was the real deal. I'd never watch fake shit like these shows are.
I'm too busy watching "Ghost Mine;" which combines my love of fake ass ghost shows with fake ass gold mining shows.

That's a whole lotta gluteoplasty you got going on!

Dan

#34 11 years ago

Since we're all looking for Squatchy, who can find him on this bottle? And no Canucks spoiling the party.

Kokanee.jpgKokanee.jpg

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

To say that something doesn't exist without definitive proof is the same thing as saying that it does exist, without definitive proof.
Considering the number of new species discovered each year, your statement is more than a bit close minded. But you're entitled to your opinion.
Gorillas were nothing more than a myth until Robert von Beringe "discovered" them in 1902, yet the natives of the region knew all along. Go figure...

Controversial evidence of bigfoot exists and there are arguements for & against such evidence. To each his own as to what is to be believed or not. However, I do agree that concrete evidence is necessary to reach a definitive conclusion.
Now for some entertainment!

#36 11 years ago

I give up; I've looked at that bottle of beer for awhile and didnt see it.

The whole marketing thing reminds me of the Messin' With Sasquatch commercials.

#37 11 years ago

Somewhat off-topic, I just noticed that ol Mr. Bigfeets has the same raised eyebrow as Rudy!

whitewater-2-300x273[1].jpgwhitewater-2-300x273[1].jpg hqdefault[2].jpghqdefault[2].jpg

#38 11 years ago

He's right here.

Kokanee.jpgKokanee.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finding-bigfoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.