Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mr-zed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

After hundreds and hundreds of games over the last few years, I finally made it to Attack Mars. Even better, I beat it

I really like how the game uses the second buttons to aim and interact with the screen events. I also liked that final brain alien boss.

I'm sure its been done by almost everyone, but its a big deal for me

I even got hypno beam on the same game....my favorite part

#2 10 years ago

Congrats! RFM is an awesome game. I'd love one in my collection one day.

#3 10 years ago

It is an great game, but it is way to easy .. (experience my vary)

#4 10 years ago

Too Easy? Had the game for 6 months. Got alien invasion many times on my TSPP, lost in the zone oodles on TZ, Final fronier (of course) on STTNG but only time Ive even seen the boss in RFM is when one of the target switches shorted out, and every time I flipped it registered hits. Loved what I was seeing, but had to turn off the machine so I didn't register a high score of see too much. Haven't come close since. Love the game though

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from psygho:

It is an great game, but it is way to easy .. (experience my vary)

RFM is a very approachable game. It is also a long ball time game and it could have used a little more diversity. It is still an awesome game though, one of my favorites easily. And it is a big draw to newer players.

#6 10 years ago

Congratulations! I just got to attack mars for the first time last week. Unfortunately, unlike you, I didn't beat it. .

Oh we'll. I'll get there again in another six months, I'm sure...

#7 10 years ago

Congrats on your achievement!!!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It is also a long ball time game and .....

I thought so too, but my game got really harder after getting the outlanes fully open, so now I don't think it's that easy anymore.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It is also a long ball time game

I don't know.....sometimes I get a lengthy game, but usually its a drain-fest for me.....SWEp1 is even worse. Finally got tired of losing on that game and swapped out the playfield to RFM

#10 10 years ago

I did it the 2nd day I owned it...yes I'm bragging lol...I found it way to easy..ramps easy to hit..center shot easy..ramp center shot simple...

I did enjoy the final mode though, using the secondary buttons to move the target crosshairs..

#11 10 years ago

Congrats on making to and through the wizard mode

#12 10 years ago

RFM is a great great game. lt was a total disservice to pin2k when nucore disappeared.

l got to the end a few times, it is very rewarding. My goal was to get to a billion points in RFM-not easy! (but l did do it)

#13 10 years ago

A billion - wow - think my highscore is around 450mill!

But it's a great and funny game!

Have bean to mars a few times, but not beaten it yet!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 85.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finallyi-did-it-rfm-story and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.