Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tomdotcom
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Well it's taken a year and a half of ownership and I finally got to End of Line multiball on my Tron LE. What a rush. That was definately cool. For those that think that there isnt much difference between the pro and LE and think the pro plays just as good..sorry haters your missing out on a cool multiball mode.

Gotta brag, Proud to be a Tron LE owner

#2 11 years ago

Happy for you on your rush. I chose to simply use the $5k difference that I save to buy a second game with 4 multi ball modes and get more "rushes". No hate, just simple math and common sense to me.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

For those that think that there isnt much difference between the pro and LE and think the pro plays just as good..sorry haters your missing out on a cool multiball mode.

Doesn't sound like they're missing much if you've only seen the mode once in a year and a half ...

#4 11 years ago

Got it yesterday for the first time in quite awhile. If you keep drilling the disc, it just gives add-a-balls.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Got it yesterday for the first time in quite awhile. If you keep drilling the disc, it just gives add-a-balls.

And it is such a cool mode.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

And it is such a cool mode.

Very cool. Love the mode, usually what I'm going for in a game of Tron.

Quoted from gprotein:

Happy for you on your rush. I chose to simply use the $5k difference that I save to buy a second game with 4 multi ball modes and get more "rushes". No hate, just simple math and common sense to me.

5k difference? Our Tron LE only cast <1k difference, NIB...

#7 11 years ago

I played a number of games on a Tron I found on location, and had one end of line multi-ball. It was a Tron pro I'm sure though.

#8 11 years ago

Yep one of the sickest mb in pinball and the more you hit the disc the more ball save time added and balls! Love the sound track 10x more than Acdc IMO of course.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Buck:

I played a number of games on a Tron I found on location, and had one end of line multi-ball. It was a Tron pro I'm sure though.

Tron Pro doesn't have End of Line Multiball...only the LE does..

I got it on my buddies LE a few weeks back, I didn't know about the add-a-ball rule in that mode, I actually thought there was something wrong with the game because I kept on getting more balls all the time haha...

#10 11 years ago

5k difference? Our TRON LE only cast <1k difference, NIB...

Yep.....why I said after a year and a half of ownership in my initial post.

Paid $5400 for my TRON:LE NIB on pre-order.

I loved the music! It was the full extended version of "Derezzed" with the long intro that is omitted from the beginning of Quorra Multi-ball. Followed by ...

"I'm stepping away for a moment boys!.... Change the speed, alter the mood, electrify the boys and girls.... if you'd be so kind."

#11 11 years ago

I got it at a friend's place not long ago. I had never seen it before and didn't realize it was an LE exclusive mode until recently. So how do you get the mode? Get a certain number of combos that end in the scoop or a certain size combo that ends in the scoop?

Anyway...I'm not much of a player, but it did feel like a pretty good game for me at the time so I'm glad to hear it isn't a mode that is pretty much hit on any decent game.

#12 11 years ago

Cool, it's always fun to hit a new mode or level in a machine that you haven't been able to do before.

I'm "settling" with a Pro, and I am bummed out about the lack of the multiball in my machine, but at today's market value I can't justify the extra cost. Obviously it would have been worth it when the games were shipping NIB day one.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

So how do you get the mode? Get a certain number of combos that end in the scoop or a certain size combo that ends in the scoop?

You have to spell daft on one ramp and punk on the other...twice on normal rules..also gives you an extra ball I think...

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Doesn't sound like they're missing much if you've only seen the mode once in a year and a half ...

+1 on this.

I'm gonna try and get it on your game at TPF, Hassell, just to see what I'm missing. Doubt I'll be able to dedicate enough time to do it, but worth a shot.

#15 11 years ago

My buddy turned the setting down on his so you only have to complete both once...alot of people have done that...he NEVER got it ever before that haha...but he only plays casually..

I would turn end of line multiball to one completion for most people...or leave it normal for really good players..

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

B.S. answer from the haters. Maybe if you player better than me you'll get to it very often.

That's the beauty of wizard modes and modes like this that you can't get to all the time. That's what makes them special and a big payoff.. That's what made the mode so special for me last night. After playing this game for well over a year and half now, and finally getting to it, it felt like a great accomplishment. Once I spelled the final "K" of P-U-N-K and dropped the ball into the arcade scoop. I was screaming across the house "End of Line!" "End of Line!" My son came running up the stairs to see what we've both been trying to get to for a while now. I left the game with a smile on my face and saying to myself.. "that was cool".

Haters...gonna hate.

#17 11 years ago

Once I spelled the final "K" of P-U-N-K and dropped the ball into the arcade scoop. I was screaming across the house "End of Line!" "End of Line!" My son came running up the stairs to see what we've both been trying to get to for a while now. I left the game with a smile on my face and saying to myself.. "that was cool".

Haha, I love it. Those are pinball moments you don't forget. I remember the first time I got to Lost in the Zone I had a few friends over and I was giddy like a little kid when I hit that shot to start the mode.

#18 11 years ago

The first time I got Tour the Mansion on TAF (my first pin) I was SOOO freakin stoked haha

#19 11 years ago

B.S. answer from the haters ...

Considering I own an LE, I'd hardly consider myself a "hater". In fact, I think the term "lover" would be far more accurate ...

#20 11 years ago

I love Daft Punk Multiball. I hit it probably once per month or so. I'm never actually shooting specifically for it so it's a nice surprise when it happens

#21 11 years ago

I have my machine set to award daft punk multiball after spelling daft punk only once. You can get to the mode much easier that way. My machine my rules, lol

#22 11 years ago

Here's the best strategy for getting Daft Punk multiball on default settings:

1 - Plunge the ball.
2 - Hold the flipper button for the skill shot so the ball goes around the orbit.
3 - Shoot the right ramp.
4 - Let the ball drain. The ball save will shoot the ball back into play.
5 - Shoot the right ramp again.

If you do this with all three balls, that's six of the eight right ramp shots you need. The left ramp is way easier to hit, so spelling "DAFT" shouldn't be a problem. Of course, this strategy is entirely dependent on the fact that you have the ball save feature enabled.

#23 11 years ago

Good idea Gweem, I just let my buddy in on your strategy, maybe he can knock my GC high score off his own machine now bhwhwhahaha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 26.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finallyend-of-line-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.