Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by aeneas
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Have played this on and off over the years. Last 2 trips to PHOF made me decide to finally pull the trigger.

Here's my littlest buckaroo playing the first game on it.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

Congratulations.

#3 9 years ago

Fun pin congrats.

#4 9 years ago

Upgrade to CC Continued. Takes it from a pretty good game to one of the best.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from MarcG:

Huge improvement indeed!

#6 9 years ago

I've had the priveledge of playing two absolutely mint CCs in private collections. It's such a dynamite game. I'd love to own one someday.

Congrats bro and enjoy!

#7 9 years ago

I'd appreciate a PM about CCC.

#9 9 years ago

Good to see CC in the proud state of NJ!! Super nice collection by the way.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from MarcG:

+1

I would second that. PM "epthegeek" and get the *complete kit* that he just made that neatly fits inside the backbox. It also comes with a color dmd.

Congratulations!

#11 9 years ago

Very nice. Did you by chance find it locally? Just curious because I know of one for sale in Jersey.

#12 9 years ago

Wow fantastic addition! Enjoy

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

Very nice. Did you by chance find it locally? Just curious because I know of one for sale in Jersey.

which one is that?

I only know of one around me. Really great pin, hope it gets remade someday.

#14 9 years ago

Great addition to your collection. Let me know if you ever decide to have a local pinsider gathering

#15 9 years ago

Congratulations ! It's also the favorite of my daughter

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finallycactus-canyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.